Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At CIA, a convert to Islam leads the terrorism hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Fisker View Post
    Lemmy from Motörhead was told by his doctor that if he stops doing speed and drinking a bottle or two of Jack D a day, he'll die! He's been doing it for 40 years, his body has gotten used to it...
    Lemmy and Richards are not human.

Quote Originally Posted by drake88 View Post
    A buddy's uncle smoked and drank heavily and lived off basically sausages his whole life. That's where most of his calories came from every day for decades, sausages. Still going strong mid-70s. Goes to the doctor. The doctor freaks out. Tells him he has to cut out the smoking, drinking, and sausages immediately. Scares the old guy good who immediately goes on a health kick and goes cold turkey on the smokes and booze and sausages.

He died a week later.
    Sheesh, quitting smoking cold turkey is hard enough on your body but cutting off long term heavy drinking at the same time is real harsh...that's something that has to be done at a detox center under carefully controlled conditions.

Dividing my time between the far east and the east coast.

Quote Originally Posted by kimujnr View Post
    Great read. Shows that hard work and tenacity trump talent which is something it seems he lacked in the beginning.
    I disagree, he probably had the knack all along. Talent is something that takes refining.

Good article.

Quote Originally Posted by SBL View Post
    I disagree, he probably had the knack all along. Talent is something that takes refining.

Good article.
    It also probably took the right environment and the right people above him to understand what he could and could not do and were willing to take arrows in order to allow him to do it.

Don't be a sleeper, don't be a sleeper, don't be a sleeper...

As I said in the Toulouse killings thread, the solution will have to come from muslims.

And a convert ? Who would have thought ? I'm so used to hear that converts tend to be the most radicals !!

Edit : Ah, I see, converted because of wife. yeah, I guess he did it to please her and avoid mess, as a female woman can only marry a muslim. Probably doesn't give a rat's ass about religion...

@Lemmy and metabolism : hey ! I've heard that story the other day ! Even said his blood is so poisonous, he'd kill anyone getting a transfusion from him ! Dude's become a mutant !!

I wouldn't trust him. He's a convert and religious. Before you know it, Muhammad ([*******#000000][FONT=sans-serif] [/FONT][/COLOR][*******#000000][FONT=sans-serif]عليه السلام) will talk to him in his sleep and he's drone the **** out of Congress. There, I said it.
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

A chain smoking, narcissistic, foul mouthed spy ? This would make a great movie.