Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: To be black is to be a criminal

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    They are a bunch of wannabes. I bet a lot of the original BP are disgusted with this "New" ones as much as anyone else.
    Oh without a doubt they must be embarrassed. These guys are the "hood" version, the past movement at least had folks who sounded educated and not nearly as petty sounding as "Ei yo son, we finna ride on these cracka ass crackas nyi**a, we doin' this fo' Trayvon son!"

[*******#000000][FONT=Verdana]Oh media spin machine...
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    "On April 22, 2011, Zimmerman called to report a black male about “7-9” years old, four feet tall, with a “skinny build” and short black hair. There is no indication in the police report of the reason for Zimmerman’s suspicion of the boy."

[*******#000000][FONT=Verdana]vs. police report...[/FONT][/COLOR]

4/22/2011 19:11:31 1017 OREGON REF BM S43 APPRX 7-9YOA APPRX 04FT/SKINNY BUILD SHORT BLK HAIR LSW BLU TSHIRT/BLU SHORTS/
    4/22/2011 19:11:58 COMPL ADVD S43 [SIZE=3]IS WALKING ALONE & IS NOT SUPERVISED ON BUSY STREET // COMPL CONCERNED FOR WELL BEING[/SIZE]"

[*******#000000][FONT=Verdana]Yeah, no indication of suspicion.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[*******#000000][FONT=Verdana]The log also specifies if it was 911 or TEL (non-emergency) calls in the header area, so many of the silly ones fall under non-emergency.[/FONT][/COLOR]

what happened to kid is sad and obviously police should review the case again but when people turn this to a race thing with idiots like al sharpton and the black panthers putting bounties on Zimmerman a line should be drawn. and obviously the leftist media try to spin things out of control as much of they can , a 13 year old was set on fire in kansas in a racially motivated attack where is the media outrage about that...

Quote Originally Posted by illyrian34 View Post
    what happened to kid is sad and obviously police should review the case again but when people turn this to a race thing with idiots like al sharpton and the black panthers putting bounties on Zimmerman a line should be drawn. and obviously the leftist media try to spin things out of control as much of they can , a 13 year old was set on fire in kansas in a racially motivated attack where is the media outrage about that...
    Welcome to America - violent stupid people are violent and stupid - here it is often based on - or along - racial lines. Dark skinned versions of Rush L aside the thing that sets this incident apart from the dozens or hundreds of other stupid violent acts is that this dude was not charged with anything.

I do not understand Americans. I actually dig the guns and self defense rights and the right to carry arms. But everything seems to end up not the way it is supposed to.

I understand there is a need for a neighborhood watch.
    Now these people are registered with the police?
    Do get some rights and responsibilities guidance?
    Can they carry a taser?
    Or are they just a man standing out in the night with a gun?

I am not american and I do not know even how it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by themacedonian View Post
    I do not understand Americans. I actually dig the guns and self defense rights and the right to carry arms. But everything seems to end up not the way it is supposed to.

I understand there is a need for a neighborhood watch.
    Now these people are registered with the police?
    Do get some rights and responsibilities guidance?
    Can they carry a taser?
    Or are they just a man standing out in the night with a gun?

I am not american and I do not know even how it looks like.
    No, this is just a case of some ******* with a mall ninja complex and a gun making an ass of himself and committing manslaughter. He should be charged with such as no matter how you slice it, had he kept his fat ass in the car and minded his own damned business we wouldnt be talking about this issue at all.

I love the Al Sharpton gets to first raise tensions, then under his MSNBC guise report that its all right wings fault because some idiot murdered the kid. How totally unbiased his brand of journalism is.

Quote Originally Posted by LineDoggie View Post
    I love the Al Sharpton gets to first raise tensions, then under his MSNBC guise report that its all right wings fault because some idiot murdered the kid. How totally unbiased his brand of journalism is.
    When has that camera whore ever even been a journalist?

Quote Originally Posted by CPL Trevoga View Post
    Cuba.
    Chopping sugar cane aint a success. I worked with a Jamaican fellow who chopped Sugar cane in Cuba, But here in the horrible US of A is an Operating Engineer at Rockefeller Center. a High paid, High skilled job.

Quote Originally Posted by kimujnr View Post
    When has that camera whore ever even been a journalist?
    When MSNBC Hired him. August 23rd 2011

I know, I was being facetious.

Quote Originally Posted by roaming east View Post
    no, this is just a case of some ******* with a mall ninja complex and a gun making an ass of himself and committing manslaughter. He should be charged with such as no matter how you slice it, had he kept his fat ass in the car and minded his own damned business we wouldnt be talking about this issue at all.
    x 2,000,000

When MSNBC Hired him. August 23rd 2011
    The love child of Rush Limbough and Jeraldo Rivera.

Quote Originally Posted by mechin View Post
    Honestly, what the hell are you smoking? Perhaps the fact that thousands of Cubans risk their lives and those of their loved ones trying to escape their island prison should tell you something. In Cuba people end up in the worst possible prisons or simply dead because the state says so. In the US minorities receive the same rights as everyone and often opportunities that the majority (and non-priveledged minorities) do not get. If Taryvon was a victim of a crime committed by a non-black guy, then the perpetrator will be punished accordingly.

The fact that many black men are in prison is because they victimized other black people.

Are you trolling me?
    Get off your high horse and just look at statistics. That's all.

Chopping sugar cane aint a success. I worked with a Jamaican fellow who chopped Sugar cane in Cuba, But here in the horrible US of A is an Operating Engineer at Rockefeller Center. a High paid, High skilled job.
    Bro, you off the subject and it's off the point. Cuba might be a communist **** hole, but I'd rather chop sugar cane then be in prison. I just worry that our white asses are next, when the corporations owners completely choke the middle class.