Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 'Obama signaled Khamenei that U.S. could accept civilian nuclear program in Iran'

Netanyahu: Istanbul talks gave Iran a gift

[*******#8F8F8F][*******#8F8F8F]By HERB KEINON[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [*******#8F8F8F]04/15/2012 17:05
    [/COLOR]
    PM decries fact that next talks on May 23: "Iran now has 5 weeks during which it can continue to enrich uranium without limit."

http://www.jpost.com/IranianThreat/N...aspx?id=266114

Buenos Aires in body, the beautiful and green Sharon in my heart

Quote Originally Posted by KoTeMoRe View Post
    Iranians bargaining. Doesn't get more classic than this. But at the end Iran will simply reset the safeguards. Once that would be done, the IAEA will have a hard time trying to conceal the political character of this row. Not that it will matter much for Israel or the US. As said before, the Iranian nuclear program is not the issue. The Iranian regime is.
    USA and Europe problem is the Iranian regime, Israel problem is the nuclear weapons. You were talking in a thread to make another trip to israel, go and talk to the common people, and listen what they have to say.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Climber View Post
    USA and Europe problem is the Iranian regime, Israel problem is the nuclear weapons. You were talking in a thread to make another trip to israel, go and talk to the common people, and listen what they have to say.
    Israel has an issue with the regime just as the others. That is not an issue, their regime is *special*. What is an issue is trying to outfox others into believing that Iran has the will and the means to toss a nuclear weapon in Israel for the sake of getting vitrified in return.

What about Iran then. Should we hear what their people has to say?

On a side note, I will return to Izzy. I hope everything stays cool. I have yet to learn Hebrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Camera View Post
    Netanyahu: Istanbul talks gave Iran a gift

[*******#8F8F8F][*******#8F8F8F]By HERB KEINON[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [*******#8F8F8F]04/15/2012 17:05
    [/COLOR]
    PM decries fact that next talks on May 23: "Iran now has 5 weeks during which it can continue to enrich uranium without limit."

http://www.jpost.com/IranianThreat/N...aspx?id=266114

Exactly, and they'll keep this up as long as they can unfortunately.

Obama: U.S. offered no 'freebies' to Iran in nuclear talks

U.S. President says more sanctions will be imposed on Iran if nuclear talks in coming months fail to yield a significant breakthrough.

By [*******#434141]Reuter$[/COLOR], [*******#434141]The Associated Press[/COLOR] and [*******#434141]DPA

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomac...talks-1.424541[/COLOR]

Israel has an issue with the regime just as the others. That is not an issue, their regime is *special*. What is an issue is trying to outfox others into believing that Iran has the will and the means to toss a nuclear weapon in Israel for the sake of getting vitrified in return.

What about Iran then. Should we hear what their people has to say?

On a side note, I will return to Izzy. I hope everything stays cool. I have yet to learn Hebrew.
    Israel have an issue with the regime as they are too bold, crazy, unpredictable, nothing else. If they were not supporting the Hezzies and the goons in 'Aza, or claiming the extermination of Israel, or the bombings here in BA, or the bombings in Thailand, India, and else, they would be as any other of the Islamic regimes for Israel.
    As I see, the problem is not tossing a nuclear bomb over Israel, the problem for Israel is that A nuclear armed Iran, will let the Hezzies and teh lunatics around Israel a too big space to maneuver, and do whatever they want, because Israel wont have the last resort power.

Banned user

Israel have an issue with the regime as they are too bold, crazy, unpredictable, nothing else. If they were not supporting the Hezzies and the goons in 'Aza, or claiming the extermination of Israel, or the bombings here in BA, or the bombings in Thailand, India, and else, they would be as any other of the Islamic regimes for Israel.
    As I see, the problem is not tossing a nuclear bomb over Israel, the problem for Israel is that A nuclear armed Iran, will let the Hezzies and teh lunatics around Israel a too big space to maneuver, and do whatever they want, because Israel wont have the last resort power.
    How's that? it will simply make Iran a sanctuary. Which in any case is the problem here (because already is a safe spot for these people). Now I'm willing to accept another term...the possible Nuclearisation of the Middle East. That indeed would be a risk, if the KSA wasn't and NPT signatory just like Iran and pretty much devoid of any real nuclear infrastructures.

How's that? it will simply make Iran a sanctuary. Which in any case is the problem here (because already is a safe spot for these people). Now I'm willing to accept another term...the possible Nuclearisation of the Middle East. That indeed would be a risk, if the KSA wasn't and NPT signatory just like Iran and pretty much devoid of any real nuclear infrastructures.
    Thats the thing, you are not thinking the way I am. I agree the nuclearisation of the ME is not a good thing, thats the reason Israel bombed Osirak, and the Syrian reactor. Now people use to compare Iran issue with NK, you see NK bombing sometimes military SK installations or personnel, but you dont see them attacking SK nationals living in Vancouver or Cape town, right? or the sons of Koreans living in Sao Paulo? or supporting terror attacks in Seoul? That wath Iran does, and no other ME regime did before......Syria is too close to Israel and know how things were and will be managed if they do what Iran does. Syrian regime had Biochemical MDW for a long time, but israel, while fears them, know that Assad is not crazy enough. Iran regime is crazy enough, thats teh reason its a problem for evryone not just Israel. thats the problem. this crazy Iranian regime without nuclear bombs is just a nuisance for Israel.
    We cant risk another damocles sword over our people again........

Banned user

Thats the thing, you are not thinking the way I am. I agree the nuclearisation of the ME is not a good thing, thats the reason Israel bombed Osirak, and the Syrian reactor. Now people use to compare Iran issue with NK, you see NK bombing sometimes military SK installations or personnel, but you dont see them attacking SK nationals living in Vancouver or Cape town, right? or the sons of Koreans living in Sao Paulo? or supporting terror attacks in Seoul? That wath Iran does, and no other ME regime did before......Syria is too close to Israel and know how things were and will be managed if they do what Iran does. Syrian regime had Biochemical MDW for a long time, but israel, while fears them, know that Assad is not crazy enough. Iran regime is crazy enough, thats teh reason its a problem for evryone not just Israel. thats the problem. this crazy Iranian regime without nuclear bombs is just a nuisance for Israel.
    On behalf of the respect I have for you, I'd be brief. Iran, bomb or no bomb, WILL STILL act in that manner as it is part of its "syndrome". They aren't crazy. They've suffered 8 years of war with Saddam. Witnessed the World's super power go down on its neighbors like a meteorite. They've been spied upon, infiltrated, some of their researchers have been killed. Their interests have been hit. From their view point this is a way of leveling the field. For Us it is abnormal. However, this requires a level of answer that goes beyond the simple "crazy with and Atom bomb" pandering.

So you would like to put that Damocles sword on someone elses head? Well fair enough, that's what the Iranians are thinking as well. Nothing about crazy.

On behalf of the respect I have for you, I'd be brief. Iran, bomb or no bomb, WILL STILL act in that manner as it is part of its "syndrome". They aren't crazy. They've suffered 8 years of war with Saddam. Witnessed the World's super power go down on its neighbors like a meteorite. They've been spied upon, infiltrated, some of their researchers have been killed. Their interests have been hit. From their view point this is a way of leveling the field. For Us it is abnormal. However, this requires a level of answer that goes beyond the simple "crazy with and Atom bomb" pandering.

So you would like to put that Damocles sword on someone elses head? Well fair enough, that's what the Iranians are thinking as well. Nothing about crazy.
    I would agree if I haven't seen the Israeli Embassy and the AMIA bombed here in Buenos Aires or if I haven't fought Hezzbollah. They are crazy.

Banned user

Then so be it. Alea jacta est.

Then so be it. Alea jacta est.
    Lets hope for the best.

Banned user

Hmm, don't you think, if Assad in Syria fall and biochemical WMD fall in hands of Al Qaida and other Wahabi terrorists from KSA, Qatar, UAE, ... that they will be far more dangerous than nukes in Iran?

Quote Originally Posted by medo View Post
    Hmm, don't you think, if Assad in Syria fall and biochemical WMD fall in hands of Al Qaida and other Wahabi terrorists from KSA, Qatar, UAE, ... that they will be far more dangerous than nukes in Iran?
    Yes, at least they would be as dangerous as Iran with a nuclear weapons. Some says the Hezzies already have chemicals rockets.

Iranian nuclear scientists were present at failed North Korean missile launch, says source

Anonymous diplomatic source tells South Korea's state news agency 12 Iranian officials observed the failed missile launch last week in North Korea.

By [*******#434141]Barak Ravid[/COLOR]

http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-e...ource-1.424585