Thread: Huntsman Criticizes GOP, Compares Actions To Communist China

Banned user

Default Huntsman Criticizes GOP, Compares Actions To Communist China

Jon Huntsman leveled harsh criticism at his party on Sunday evening, BuzzFeed's Zeke Miller reported, comparing the Republican Party to communist China and questioning the strength of this year's presidential field.
    More:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1444529.html

Another "OH don't look at us, look at them, they are the bad guys article." I am not saying he is wrong, but the D's are no different. Intolerance is name of the game for both parties. Both sides have their heretics or as CP China might say, counter revolutionaries. For the D's their heretics are NeoCons and for the R's their heretics are the D's.

Has the Huffington post ever had a article that was even fair when it comes to the GOP, their arch enemy/heretic?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    Another "OH don't look at us, look at them, they are the bad guys article." I am not saying he is wrong, but the D's are no different. Intolerance is name of the game for both parties. Both sides have their heretics or as CP China might say, counter revolutionaries. For the D's their heretics are NeoCons and for the R's their heretics are the D's.

Has the Huffington post ever had a article that was even fair when it comes to the GOP, their arch enemy/heretic?
    That's not the point. The point is in the fact that the GOP treats it's own as the CCP when they get out of line. He didn't talk about Ds treating him as a heretic, but the Rs doing so. He said something they didn't like, so they disinvited him from a fundraiser in Florida.

Something tells me he doesn't handle losing well.

Can't really blame the guy. I've encounted countless amounts of people that would've voted for Huntsman "if he was electable"; the irony is that close to half the GOP was thinking that. If people decided purely on "Who I like best", Huntsman would've fared much better. But, voting decisions are paradoxical.

Bull****, If Hillary did the same thing she would be persona non grata at the DNC, thats just common sense. You dont want someone trying to distract from your candidate.

the GOP party leaders dont want or need Huntsman cropdusting during fundraisers

Quote Originally Posted by Mujo2000 View Post
    That's not the point. The point is in the fact that the GOP treats it's own as the CCP when they get out of line. He didn't talk about Ds treating him as a heretic, but the Rs doing so. He said something they didn't like, so they disinvited him from a fundraiser in Florida.
    D's could not treat him as a heretic unless he was a D. You missed the point. The hard core members of both parties expect 100% compliance of their membership to the party planks/platform.

Also see LD's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    Something tells me he doesn't handle losing well.
    You don't know the half of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    If people decided purely on "Who I like best", Huntsman would've fared much better. But, voting decisions are paradoxical.
    Knowing more about Huntsman from a business perspective over the years like I do the more people find out about him the more they'd dislike him.

Quote Originally Posted by thesarge View Post
    You don't know the half of it.

Knowing more about Huntsman from a business perspective over the years like I do the more people find out about him the more they'd dislike him.

What do you mean? I was going to vote for him in November before he dropped out.

The member that no one remembers. IconOfEvi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    D's could not treat him as a heretic unless he was a D. You missed the point. The hard core members of both parties expect 100% compliance of their membership to the party planks/platform.

Also see LD's post.
    The funny part is that the US parties are big tent parties, and considering we only have two, they hold a huge array of differing philosophies. Hence why you pointed out that they do have heresies.

Also, considering I have yet to see any Huntsman critical legations against the PRC and the CCP, or indeed much if any Chinese Communist Party induviduals at all, Im going to call BS on this. He'll call his party and by extension its voter the CCP, but he wont raise a peep about the ACTUAL Communist Party?

Banned user

"Shoulder tapping" happens in both political parties.
    Where favortism trumps merit when being endorsed by either the Democrats or Republicans.

I know many local community leaders with experience and knowledge who want to contribute in higher office. Only to shoved aside because he/she didn't have a politicial grandfathers or fathers last name.

In many respects, no different than the CCP in China.