Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Panetta: Marines punished for ********** attack

this is a bad image of America when the military servicemen do things like this. They represent America on foreign soil. Imagine a foreign military coming to the US and having a good time, banging the local chicks and treating everyone like dirt ... not going to be a pretty scene.

Senior Member Breakfast in Vegas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laworkerbee View Post
    I cover this in my workshop as well; Negotiating the price and tipping.
    Outstanding!

What about lab fees and field trips? Are they extra?

Banned user

That's an old news,but might be interesting.
    http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=78465
    They were part of C130 crew.
    What you can't find in the English speaking news and what I find in the Bulgarian is that the Americans were drunk and start behaving bad with the few waitresses-****** comments.Then three locals came and beat them,one of the US service man swallow his tongue,but was saved by the arrived medic.
    Both crewman were send back to Germany and missed Thracian Spring 2007 exercise.

I wonder,may be some of you may say/know,why American Service man are acting like that,even when they come in a friendly ally country for a simple 2 week exercise.
    Local people get very angry when US soldiers act like they own the place.99% of them here are absolutely OK,so there is no need to worry.
    Last edited by Dolph BG; 04-26-2012 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolph BG View Post
    That's an old news,but might be interesting.
    http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=78465
    They were part of C130 crew.
    What you can't find in the English speaking news and what I find in the Bulgarian is that the Americans were drunk and start behaving bad with the few waitresses-****** comments.Then three locals came and beat them,one of the US service man swallow his tongue,but was saved by the arrived medic.
    Both crewman were send back to Germany and missed Thracian Spring 2007 exercise.

I wonder,may be some of you may say/know,why American Service man are acting like that,even when they come in a friendly ally country for a simple 2 week exercise.
    Local people get very angry when US soldiers act like they one the place.99% of them here are absolutely OK,so there is no need to worry.
    I guess it happens because if you have a big enough group of people sooner or later the bad picks of the crop show themselves.... Alcohol and Women tends only to increase the chances of them fouling up further still....
    Shame for the US Armed Forces as a whole they do not need this bad image, hopefully if these Guys are guilty of this crime they get the punishments deserved but well..

Banned user

I guess getting treated like trash comes with the job when the society stigmatizes the s€x trade.
    Really, with a profession probably as old as our whole human race, one would think it's about time we come to terms with it and people who use these services realize they're in no way superior to the **********s.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaito View Post
    I guess getting treated like trash comes with the job when the society stigmatizes the s€x trade.
    Really, with a profession probably as old as our whole human race, one would think it's about time we come to terms with it and people who use these services realize they're in no way superior to the **********s.
    Excellent post... x1000
    Especially when we consider that many of those doing the moralizing have in no way been in the same boat either alot of the Time either

Quote Originally Posted by Breakfast in Vegas View Post
    Outstanding!

What about lab fees and field trips? Are they extra?
    That's included in the gold member package.

That's included in the gold member package.
    Package? Hmnn......

Quote Originally Posted by shermbodius View Post
    Package? Hmnn......
    And member.......

Quote Originally Posted by vinny_121_ND View Post
    this is a bad image of America when the military servicemen do things like this. They represent America on foreign soil. Imagine a foreign military coming to the US and having a good time, banging the local chicks and treating everyone like dirt ... not going to be a pretty scene.
    There are foreign nationals on diplomatic visas who have done far worse on American soil.

Faux Phallus Smuggler

so did they thought they were just picking up a hitch hiker, and when it was revealed she was a **********, they kicked her out of vehicle

so whats the crime ?

its not like they did the deed and didn't pay

Senior Member Breakfast in Vegas's Avatar

And member.......
    And gold at that... sign me up!

Quote Originally Posted by PMI View Post
    There are foreign nationals on diplomatic visas who have done far worse on American soil.
    Examples? And remember, Lethal Weapon 2 was just a movie .

Quote Originally Posted by PMI View Post
    There are also Americans who have done just as many stupid things on Diplomatic Passports overseas.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by ABN MP View Post
    There are also Americans who have done just as many stupid things on Diplomatic Passports overseas.
    People will be people, when your foreign not matter what its gonna be spun into a big deal.