Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pakisthani ICBM

Default Pakisthani ICBM

[*******#282828][FONT=helvetica]"Pakistan possesses various ICBMs which have a range of 9000+ kilometres", said the official, "But they will be revealed and tested when there is a need for it. At the moment, Pakistan is silently observing the Eastern Theatre of Operations spearheaded by the US and its increasing presence in Europe, the Pacific Ocean and South Asia. Add to that Indian frolicking and the coming US-Israel drills in the Middle East... and when the time comes, those who should know, will know, Pakistan also has targets beyond India... way beyond India".[/FONT][/COLOR][*******#666666][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/COLOR]

Exclusive: Pakistani security official discusses the Shaheen-1A test

that is pretty fast

Damn those frolicking Indians, eh?

I haven't seen any evidence that they would have such missiles, even the rumoured "Shaheen III" would not have more than a 3000km range.

But my hand was made strong by the hand of the Almighty!

I think they are just trying to panic the Indians. I doubt they posses such missiles.

Pakistani ***** measuring competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal_Soldier View Post
    I think they are just trying to panic the Indians. I doubt they posses such missiles.
    I dont quite understand why Pakistan needs a 9000km ranged ICBM to threaten the Indians. They are neighbours and the distance between their furthest points is FAR less than 9000km. India needs a long ranged missile to target the northern parts of China, I dont see what Pakistan stands to gain other than a useless **** measuring contest.

Quote Originally Posted by void View Post
    I dont quite understand why Pakistan needs a 9000km ranged ICBM to threaten the Indians. They are neighbours and the distance between their furthest points is FAR less than 9000km. India needs a long ranged missile to target the northern parts of China, I dont see what Pakistan stands to gain other than a useless **** measuring contest.
    Fair point, however for both sides, it's been some sort of pe.nis measurement or another. India recently said they were going to have a 10,000+ km ICBM in the near future (which is even more than they need for China). I'm sure that information coming out of India had something to do with Pakistani announcement.

At the moment, Pakistan is silently observing the Eastern Theatre of Operations spearheaded by the US and its increasing presence in Europe, the Pacific Ocean and South Asia. Add to that Indian frolicking and the coming US-Israel drills in the Middle East...
    Aren't they a little too far away to be concerned with the joos. Also, American presence in Europe? Aren't they a hundred years too late to be disturbed by it? Is this "official" our beloved maroon beret toting Dr. Zaid Hamid ?

[*******#282828][FONT=helvetica]Pakistan also has targets beyond India... way beyond India[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Okaaay....thanks for providing several countries with a reason to take you out should you ever launch a missile without announcing it beforehand.

Pakistanis saying they possess "various" ICBMs. Hmmmmm, who would keep an ICBM in their ****nal without even testing it once.
    Seems the cargo plane from China has just arrived and Pakistanis are waiting for the green paint they just ordered..........

Pakistan with ICBMs...yeah, it's a bit like giving a totally insane stabby ex girlfriend with a history of boiling bunnies a suicide bomber vest.

Such a brilliant idea.

Gabber singh dont have hand so he used wipe with chines hand

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Pakistan with ICBMs...yeah, it's a bit like giving a totally insane stabby ex girlfriend with a history of boiling bunnies a suicide bomber vest.

Such a brilliant idea.
    funny how the world is going ape shyt over Iran and Nk...while Pakistan is swimming in warheads and making delivery vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal_Soldier View Post
    funny how the world is going ape shyt over Iran and Nk...while Pakistan is swimming in warheads and making delivery vehicles.
    I think you mean those apart from the transit vans they ferry the warheads around in the countryside so that CIA+MOSSAD+RAW don't destroy them.