Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Iran can position its Navy 3 miles from N.Y.

I would like to see them try. They have the RIGHT to say what they want but sooner or later, it's what's LEFT of them... on a rubber dinghy.

the Ralph Wiggum of Mp.net. timetraveller's Avatar

People will believe anything these days

not everything needs to make complete sense
    I think what Iran are doing here is demonstrating a different level of threat

when you think about it, all one needs is an internationally flagged container ship supposedly on legitimate business
    with something that goes bang inside it

some intel on Iranian Naval resources
    http://www.fas.org/irp/agency/oni/iran-navy.pdf

I recon an Iranian warship could get there ...

when towed and replenished by a CSG

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][*******#000000]This is possibly a deliberate threat install a nuke on acargo ship, and float it into US waters. It represents the level of fantasy that exists now in Iran, Pakistan,and N. Korea, all of which are run by cabals who have little touch with thereality of modern military power.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Calibri]Sadaam Hussain also exhibited this inability to evaluate consequences and a misjudgment of American character.
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Calibri]Two things are at work: a misunderstanding of Vietnam (still) and Iraq which these peoplebelieve was an indication of a lack of national ability to stick it out; a misunderstanding of the strike power of theUS military – which they judge by their own military standards. [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Calibri]It also may be deliberate attempt to provoke a strike to try to rally Iranians to their illegitimate regime. In that case, it may actually work, by reminding the US policy makers ofthe potential for mischief that suicidal lunatic leaders can cause. [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Calibri]The immediate threat to the US is posed by N. Korea andIran. But the longer term threat comes from Pakistan. The level of national fantasy and illusion that is daily presented in the Pakistan press, reflectingthe “vision” of the Pak military is astonishing. [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Amazing how this thread got worked up by a propaganda piece meant for domestic consumption. You're not the intended audience. I bet the propaganda officer would get a nice pat in the back if they knew they had succesfully trolled this board .

Banned user

That be some really bad quality acid they're dropping there. That **** is downright poisonous, neuro-toxic, once might say.

Quote Originally Posted by Sootan View Post
    Amazing how this thread got worked up by a propaganda piece meant for domestic consumption. You're not the intended audience. I bet the propaganda officer would get a nice pat in the back if they knew they had succesfully trolled this board .
    The problem comes when they begin to believe their own propaganda. That 's why it is important to monitor these fools.

^Yep. It might be very difficult to sink Iranian delusions.

The member that no one remembers. IconOfEvi's Avatar

But arent they at some point right about our inability to stick it out?

Look how fast and desperate we are to run away from Afghanistan

Buenos Aires in body, the beautiful and green Sharon in my heart

Quote Originally Posted by Sootan View Post
    Common, nobody here is talking seriously, is just healthy fun