Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elizabeth Warren: did she lie or not of having Native American roots to be promoted?

She denied her heritage played a part of her hiring, so does the university. She didn't deny her heritage, which is part of the Warren lore. She also denied knowing about the university used her heritage to appear more diverse. I haven't seen aynthing resembling a bold faced lie, but I was curious about how Hotair.com calculated the procentage of their assumptions:

So, we know one thing with almost 100% certainty: Elizabeth Warren identified herself as a minority law professor. We know something else with 90%+ certainty: (at least some) folks at Harvard were almost certainly aware that she identified as a minority law professor, though they may not have known which ethnic group she claimed to be belong to, and it may not have played any role in her hiring.
    What exactly does "almost 100% certainty" mean, does it mean, it's a fact or almost a fact?
    Last edited by Fargin; 05-01-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Apparently the Cherokee nation is denying Warren, aka "Sacajawhiner" is part Native American.

Live by identity politics, die by identity politics.....

I have my C.D.I.B. card and my tribal membership card. It's not hard to get them if you have the right documentation so why doesn't she just put up? Ward Churchill comes to mind when I read about her.