Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U.S Troops Pinned Down By Extremely Heavy PKM Fire - 2012 Video

Quote Originally Posted by Martino View Post
    Here come the freakin Rangers and Operators with their critiques. Fight your freakin battles on the Team Deathmatch servers and lay off the "this is what I would do."

Nobody cares.....................................
    Exactly, no one was killed and they were able to return fire.

Hey,

They're doin the damn thang.

Tom of Mumbai's fluffer ubermensche's Avatar
    On a beach, having a nice BBQ with Marine SEALs.

Quote Originally Posted by foxtwofive View Post
    Looks like US Army pog's to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TehSuig View Post
    Mmm, how about when he drops his mag in the dirt and then still tries to use it. He could have switched to the one in his sweet butt stock (POG) mag pouch. Not only that, he continued to **** around with it like hes on the ****ing range after the fact. He tries to clear his jam with his FINGER ON THE TRIGGER, and if you pause at 8:25 it appears to still be on fire. Neither his laser or his ACOG have a tie-down. He left his weapon on the ground in the middle of a fire fight to go shoot a LAW at nothing.

You can see both of his unit patches at different points during the video. I'm pretty sure they're both National Guard.

Those are outgoing rounds.
    And you look like a pre-puber 14 year old Call of Duty OMFG-DELTA fanboys to me. I'm pretty sure you fapped to that new Call of Duty video.

Great way to make fun of your own 11B brethren. POGs don't wear Garmins. Dumb ****s. GET A GOD DAMN LIFE.

Formerly known as Suigenesis before the great crash

Quote Originally Posted by Kap View Post
    Great way to make fun of your own 11B brethren. POGs don't wear Garmins. Dumb ****s. GET A GOD DAMN LIFE.
    So you're telling me that if you saw a video of a medic putting a tourniquet on below the wound in a combat situation you wouldn't flip your sh1t? Clearing a jam with your finger on the trigger and the weapon on fire (with ANA right in front of you) is the equivalent for an 11B.

These guys probably are 11B's. This guy is just poorly trained.

And, I'm done.

I see... incoming rounds, outgoing rounds, and a bunch of guys... regardless of their origin, unit or training... Just Dealing With It while all the time knowing they might be shot.

Great video Funker, as always.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Ngati Tumatauenga View Post
    Leaving your rifle behind while you run off ten or so metres to one side to fire an M72. Interesting...
    X2, they kicked my ass once, doing that, never again, lol

Damn, that was a freakin close call for the ANA guy.

Quote Originally Posted by TehSuig View Post
    Those are outgoing rounds.
    Really? Sorry, but how can you tell? I'm a newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Kap View Post
    Garmin as in the wrist GPS? I doubt infantrymen are the only dudes that get them issued. Specially in the big army. But yea this guys are probably regular infantry. They are 2-3A, so if they operate anything like we do (Marines) these dudes are 2nd platoon, 3rd squad, team Alpha or team #1.

At one point when the team leader called over the radio that they were getting hit by a machinegun in a house from 500 or 600 meters out, and when asked to move he said no, they were in a good spot. I was like no you're not! your dudes are getting lit up, dont have fire superority and you are laying ****3 behind a dirt mound and unable to move forward. Youre are definitely NOT in a good spot. Im glad at the end of the vid he moves the team to his right and gets out of that spot.

I dont like critizicing the little things because when under fire yeah things are nasty and there are so many moving pieces. But after the first 3 jams dude grab another mag.

Nasty spot to get caught by machineguns, thats for sure. Hope nobody got hurt and **** the taliban.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngati Tumatauenga View Post
    Leaving your rifle behind while you run off ten or so metres to one side to fire an M72. Interesting...
    Interesting to say the least...............