Thread: Bin Laden's Declassified Notes To Go Online

Default Bin Laden's Declassified Notes To Go Online

Here they are.

http://www.ctc.usma.edu/posts/letter...adin-sidelined
    Letters from Abbottabad: Bin Ladin Sidelined?
    This report is a study of 17 de-classified documents captured during the Abbottabad raid and released to the Combating Terrorism Center (CTC). They consist of electronic letters or draft letters, totaling 175 pages in the original Arabic and 197 pages in the English translation. The earliest is dated September 2006 and the latest April 2011. These internal al-Qa`ida communications were authored by several leaders, most prominently Usama bin Ladin. In contrast to his public statements that focused on the injustice of those he believed to be the “enemies” of Muslims, namely corrupt “apostate” Muslim rulers and their Western “overseers,” the focus of Bin Ladin’s private letters is Muslims’ suffering at the hands of his jihadi “brothers”. He is at pain advising them to abort domestic attacks that cause Muslim civilian casualties and focus on the United States, “our desired goal.” Bin Ladin’s frustration with regional jihadi groups and his seeming inability to exercise control over their actions and public statements is the most compelling story to be told on the basis of the 17 de-classified documents. “Letters from Abbottabad” is an initial exploration and contextualization of 17 documents that will be the grist for future academic debate and discussion.

WOW!! Many Thanks..

But my hand was made strong by the hand of the Almighty!

Long story short; an evil man started a fire that burnt his house.

These notes shouldn't be release in public yet. Osama's dead is too fresh in the minds of his organization and affiliates. These notes are to critique Al-Queda of unbecoming and to rectify the deficit of not concentrating towards the West. We don't want them to regroup, do we?

How's that Hopey Changey thing workin'? C.Puffs's Avatar

Got an election to win ya know and Barry's gettin' desperate.

Banned user

**** that! I want to know what p.rn he browsed!

If I'm gona jack off, I'm gona jack off like a terror mastermind.

Quote Originally Posted by C.Puffs View Post
    Got an election to win ya know and Barry's gettin' desperate.
    You know not everything is a Democratic conspiracy, right? I'll bet if you dropped your toast in the morning, that would be Obama's fault.

WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro C9 View Post
    You know not everything is a Democratic conspiracy, right? I'll bet if you dropped your toast in the morning, that would be Obama's fault.
    It depends. Buttered side down? That's fine. Buttered side up? I'm blaming it on HAARP, chem trails, and reptilians.

Only HAARP and the Reptilians can save your breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroZen View Post
    These notes shouldn't be release in public yet. Osama's dead is too fresh in the minds of his organization and affiliates. These notes are to critique Al-Queda of unbecoming and to rectify the deficit of not concentrating towards the West. We don't want them to regroup, do we?
    I'm not sure exposing internal divisions and conflict will make them regroup, I haven't gone over all of these but from what I gleaned from antman311's post these documents aren't the rousing call to arms for Jihadists nor do they seem to expose specific weaknesses that have yet to be exploited.

Quote Originally Posted by Amur_Tiger View Post
    I'm not sure exposing internal divisions and conflict will make them regroup, I haven't gone over all of these but from what I gleaned from antman311's post these documents aren't the rousing call to arms for Jihadists nor do they seem to expose specific weaknesses that have yet to be exploited.
    From what I read, they were comparing al Qaeda and OBL, to the 3rd Reich and Hitler towards the end of the war. Both seem to be living in phantasy, dreaming up big plans, while ignoring their commanders in the field talking about how dire a circumstance they are in...

The docs were just released today at West Point. The Center for Counterterrorism is tucked away there.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerBD View Post
    From what I read, they were comparing al Qaeda and OBL, to the 3rd Reich and Hitler towards the end of the war. Both seem to be living in phantasy, dreaming up big plans, while ignoring their commanders in the field talking about how dire a circumstance they are in...
    The spinning blade truck sounds sounds like quite the wunderwaffe now that you mention it...