Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THE TRUTH ABOUT TAXES: History Suggests High Tax Rates On Rich People Do Not Hurt The

Quote Originally Posted by KoTeMoRe View Post
    Nice to know Jesus was a politician.
    The Jesus bit is usually trotted out by the left to excuse fleecing everyone else

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by LineDoggie View Post
    The Jesus bit is usually trotted out by the left to excuse fleecing everyone else
    Oh is it? So basically you agree, the poor cannot be liked by decent, honest people, only politicians?

Banned user

Oh is it? So basically you agree, the poor cannot be liked by decent, honest people, only politicians?
    Is there a particular reason we have to like/dislike the poor? How about we leave the poor alone and the poor leave us alone. We exist in paralleled realities anyway.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by joethesixpack View Post
    Is there a particular reason we have to like/dislike the poor? How about we leave the poor alone and the poor leave us alone. We exist in paralleled realities anyway.
    You said...only politicians like the poor. That means they should be what? Disliked? As for you leaving the poor alone, It sounds silly really because they make for a critical mass of the elecorate as opposed to the Rich. And policies of both sides along with political activism actually reach these opposing worlds.

Now as for Parallel worlds, you should really get out get some fresh air.

Did i say that or as Usual you make up your own facts as you go along?

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by LineDoggie View Post
    Did i say that or as Usual you make up your own facts as you go along?
    I asked you if the "Jesus" part was out of place? If you believe that it was simply some leftist manipulation in order to hijack Jesus? Just a question.

The Garlic Fields of Transylvania, Romania.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupt View Post
    To stick with your bread analogy, it's like the shop selling you bread has been making a loss on every loaf and unless you pay more they'll be going out of business very shortly.
    Communist Romania was churning out subsidized bread for the masses, the belief being if the common mass had bread they might not rebel, it was also compulsory to be employed, mainly for piss-poor wages, most of the good quality items being produced including the best of the Beef, Pork, milk, cheese crops etc..etc.. being sold off to Soviet Russia to pay off the war debt for being liberated by Soviet Russia, Ceausescu managed to clear the debt in record time but at the cost of the peoples health, when the collapse came the country was well and truly up the river without a paddle, the effects still linger even some 23 years later.

Connaught Ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupt View Post
    To stick with your bread analogy, it's like the shop selling you bread has been making a loss on every loaf and unless you pay more they'll be going out of business very shortly.
    Maybe that bread shop should stop expecting me to pay for my bread AND someone else's bread too. Maybe that bread shop can put some limits on its handouts if it's worried about going out of business.