1) This is my Jet engine IMG_1528
2) It took me a month to build it.(not to mention research work for over a period of 6 months) IMG_1527
3) The first test failed as the ignition circuit as well as the AC wiring's caught fire.The trouble was with AC wiring and it was replaced by automobile DC wiring.The ignition circuit was replaced by relay-coil ignition circuit.
4) the second test failed too because of a mechanical failure.It was seen that the gap between the spark plug and the fuel nozzle had to be reduced for the perfect ignition. IMG_1606
5) the third test resulted in the engine starting with a roaring sound as the test resulted in a grand success 1