Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Optics, Laser range finders & Ballistic Programs For first round hits.

arkansas/sa dfw aus texas/south east asia

Quote Originally Posted by BMF View Post
    EOTech makes a holo w/ a visible laser built on, but I've never used it. Overall I'm a "less is more" type, I don't like having all that crap on my M4 at work
    Based on the scopes he mentioned. I thought he meant other laser ranger finding scope combos like the Bushnell and Nikon.Not a optic with integrated laser.
    If thats the case Vism/NcStar ,Matrix tac, Sightmark and, Firefield makes some Ok visible laser optic combos.

Kestrel, TMR reticle, mil-dot master and im all set for practical accuracy. I also generate dope out to 800 with Sierra Infinity. Range finders are nice, but unless you spend the money on a high end model, the data you get back will not be reliable with matte VS reflective surfaces. If you are using a mil-dot or TMR scope then use it. The majority of shooters will set up their own targets and not have to work off what is presented (real world situations) so know your targets height and width, set the damn thing up and then range it using your optics. Simple. If you dont have that ability...caveat emptor.

arkansas/sa dfw aus texas/south east asia