Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Serbian couple killed on Kosovo

Banned user

Default Serbian couple killed on Kosovo

Milovan Jeftić and his wife were killed in the village Talinovac in Ferizaj. Spouses found a neighbor who came to visit. In a village near Urosevac Talinovac about 22 hours were killed Jeftić Milovan and his wife. The spouses had about 55 years, Milovan was a village representative, told the Tanjug news agency in the Ministry for Kosovo and Metohija.

Kim radio reported that the husband arrived in Talinovac few days ago. Resident no one has heard, as Jevtic is a separate house on the outskirts of the village, said Kim worked for the Mayor of Milan Janjic Uroševac. Janjic told BETA that the spouses in a village in Kosovo and Metohija back to 2004th year.

The inhabitants are mostly Talinovci Serb returnees.
    Spouse has found a neighbor who came to visit. One of the representatives of the villages Branislav Milenkovic said that about 22 hours in police came to his house.
    "He's the commander whom I know and asked me when I last saw Jevtic. I replied that I saw them yesterday when we went in a van Štrpce. Then he told me that the two were killed. I immediately asked us, five , six Serbian families evacuated from the village of Strpce. He told me that the village was full of police and not to worry about security, "said Milenkovic.
    Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of Kosovo Sasa Rasic told Tanjug that Kosovo police regarding this case launched an extensive investigation that includes the special investigations unit at the central level and are currently unknown circumstances in which there was this tragic event.
    http://translate.google.com/translat...25D1%2583.html

Died from natural causes until proven otherwise.

My condolences to the Jeftic family for this tragic and senseless loss.
    If NATO honored 1244 and had Serbian police units operating in the north as well as the Serbian enclaves there would be a deterrent to killing defenseless Serbs. Since 1999 it has been open season on Serbs and non-Albanians under the nose of NATO, the UN and EULEX. What is to stop the terrorists? No one is ever prosecuted for these crimes.The Albanians are not even trying to build bridges and instill some superficial level of trust.

@The Macedonian Do you know what the latest update is about the 5 fisherman that were slaughtered execution style a few months back?

I am probably jumping to conclusions as it is still too early to tell.

R.i.p..........

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by INAT View Post
    If NATO honored 1244 and had Serbian police units operating in the north as well as the Serbian enclaves there would be a deterrent to killing defenseless Serbs. Since 1999 it has been open season on Serbs and non-Albanians under the nose of NATO, the UN and EULEX. What is to stop the terrorists? No one is ever prosecuted for these crimes.The Albanians are not even trying to build bridges and instill some superficial level of trust.

@The Macedonian Do you know what the latest update is about the 5 fisherman that were slaughtered execution style a few months back?

NATO had/has NO right to even be in Kosovo.

Quote Originally Posted by Janett Virro View Post
    In a way I am glad they are, without their presence things would be a whole lot worse.

Sad to hear about this couple, condolences to the family.

In other news, petition has been started to build some sort od statue for that junkie Amy Winehouse, she had a concert in Belgrade before passing away. **** all the others who sacrificed their lives for the people and the state, junkie graced Belgrade with her presence, build her a ****in statue, while at it name a few streets after Britney Spears or Justin Timberlake. Entire serbian political elite is still recovering from preforming oral *** to all the cleaners and shttkickers at the US Embassy the other day, media is still facinated by the ambassadors speach in which she mentioned all good work being done by US Aid, donation of couple rubber dinghy's will go long way in military co operation between two countries. "Nationalistic president" can not comment anything because the drivers at the embassy will kick his behind, who would have thought, after all while in opposition he was promising all sorts of actions. Future "prime minister" is clamping down on gendarmerie for using an oath that mentions what is still part of the state under the constitution. Good night Serbia...........

(rant finished)

Quote Originally Posted by INAT View Post

Nothing new playing politics now

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by zero11 View Post
    In a way I am glad they are, without their presence things would be a whole lot worse.

Sad to hear about this couple, condolences to the family.

In other news, petition has been started to build some sort od statue for that junkie Amy Winehouse, she had a concert in Belgrade before passing away. **** all the others who sacrificed their lives for the people and the state, junkie graced Belgrade with her presence, build her a ****in statue, while at it name a few streets after Britney Spears or Justin Timberlake. Entire serbian political elite is still recovering from preforming oral *** to all the cleaners and shttkickers at the US Embassy the other day, media is still facinated by the ambassadors speach in which she mentioned all good work being done by US Aid, donation of couple rubber dinghy's will go long way in military co operation between two countries. "Nationalistic president" can not comment anything because the drivers at the embassy will kick his behind, who would have thought, after all while in opposition he was promising all sorts of actions. Future "prime minister" is clamping down on gendarmerie for using an oath that mentions what is still part of the state under the constitution. Good night Serbia...........

(rant finished)
    True.
    Serbia is replaced Milosevic and experienced even greater humiliation of the West. Economy destroyed pro-Western people, democracy is virtual (greater control of the media's pro-Western government than under Milosevic), the government assembled in the US Embassy, you can kill the Serbs in Kosovo and neighboring countries and not one reply.
    It should be said that orthodox Macedonians face a similar situation in Macedonia. And, that all Muslims supported by the West. Although they are involved in many terrorist actions against the Western countries. Do not talk about organized crime-prostitution and drugs.
    It would not surprise me that Serbia will soon come to a large anti-Western revolution.

The Garlic Fields of Transylvania, Romania.

Quote Originally Posted by Janett Virro View Post
    Feel free to toddle of and play blindfolded on an active railway line troll.

The Garlic Fields of Transylvania, Romania.

Quote Originally Posted by themacedonian View Post
    Died from natural causes until proven otherwise.
    Deputy police commander Agim Gashi in Urosevac told RTS said that Jevtic killed last night before 20 pm with one gunshot at close range.
    Nothing natural cause about a gunshot wound.

Connaught Ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Connaught Ranger View Post
    Nothing natural cause about a gunshot wound.

Connaught Ranger.
    Even if they were shot in plain site in a public place NOTHING will happen.

Just call it a natural cause.

Ranger that is not first time that serbs are killed in Kosovo,and that nobody is charged. Kiling serbs in Kosovo is regular thing.

Quote Originally Posted by marat View Post
    Ranger that is not first time that serbs are killed in Kosovo,and that nobody is charged. Kiling serbs in Kosovo is regular thing.
    Therefore a natural cause. It is not even mentioned as an event in foreign press.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&g...w=1108&bih=616

On the same day Tadic shakes hands. That is the main news.

A Serbian couple has been found shot dead in their home south of the Kosovo capital, Pristina.

They were found by a neighbor in the village in southeastern Kosovo where they had returned in 2004, five years after the 1999 war.

"Each of them had been shot with one bullet," police spokesman Agim Gashi told AFP by telephone, adding that the motive was unknown.

Police identified the husband and wife as aged 52 and 50.

Gashi said police were carrying out "an extensive investigation" into the killings.

The Serbian government condemned the attack, calling it an attempt to compel the few remaining Serbs to leave Kosovo.

http://www.rferl.org/content/serbian.../24638003.html

A video from the scene:

http://www.rts.rs/page/stories/sr/st...ovratnika.html

Out of 300 Serbian families, only 8 have returned to the village. One was killed last night. Down to 7.

Quote Originally Posted by coltfan111 View Post
    oookkkayyyyyyy.

Anyway, may they rest in peace. People can try and sugar coat and justify things all they want, but the Serbs in Kosovo do face the threat of murder and expulsion. I just hope it never comes to that.
    It already has. It is happening constantly.