Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Afghan woman executed by Taliban on 'trumped up' adultery charge

****in savages.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisker View Post
    R.I.P.

But if that video starts circulating across the country, it'll remind the people how they suffered under Taliban rule and why GIRoA is the better alternative. That way maybe, just maybe, this woman's death was not (so much) in vain.
    I hope you are right! I hope the Afghans realize that no matter how bad things are today, they had worst.

Episodes like this reveal what Taliban rule is all about...

RIP - unfortunate woman.

This is getting so tiresome... Stories like that make me lose hope in humanity...

RIP to that woman, to other women, and everyone that is or would suffer from a taliban return.

[SIZE=4]Locals vow revenge for Afghan woman's execution[/SIZE]

http://news.yahoo.com/locals-vow-rev...GFnZQ--;_ylv=3

So it could be that the "Taliban" doing those atrocities may not even be Afghan but "foreign volunteers" being overly zealous to enforce their view of religion ?

If the locals want to stop this, more power to them !

It is known that many "talibans" come from Pakistan.

Isnīt Hezb-i-Islami recruiting foreign jihadists from -stans, Caucasus, Gulf and other countries on regularly basis?

Quote Originally Posted by kalerab View Post
    Isnīt Hezb-i-Islami recruiting foreign jihadists from -stans, Caucasus, Gulf and other countries on regularly basis?
    I think the numbers must have gone down drastically because most of these got shelter in the Tribal Areas, which have been under pressure since the Drones started flying in the sky.

It seems that Hezb-I-Islami has suddenly started taking an interest in the Kashmir jihad as was shown by a recent Jihadi Summit in where else but Pakistan and that also in Rawalpindi, where ironically the Pakistani Army HQ (the most powerful institution in the country is located)

ISLAMABAD: Militants fighting Indian rule in Kashmir and US-led foreign forces in Afghanistan are brazenly raising funds and recruiting potential fighters in cities and towns of Pakistan.

Al-Badr Mujahideen, a breakaway faction of Hizbul Mujahideen group, organised a two-day ‘Shuada Conference’ in the Swan Adda area of Rawalpindi on Sunday to seek recruits and raise funds.
    The group’s chief Bakht Zameen Khan told 1,000-plus supporters at the conference that his commanders have sought resources to keep the ‘jihad’ going in Kashmir and Afghanistan.
    “Our commanders in Kashmir and Afghanistan say they will carry out big attacks if they are provided with resources. They have the spirit but they are facing a shortage of supplies.”
    The group’s supporters from Punjab, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa and Azad Jammu and Kashmir attended the conference where Gulbuddin Hekmatyar’s Hizb-e-Islami Afghanistan (HIA) and Al Badar Mujahideen had set up stalls to sell propaganda CDs and ‘jihadi’ literature.
    http://tribune.com.pk/story/405671/j...in-rawalpindi/

Am I the only one who's walking around with the idea that maybe it's just better to nuke Afghanistan and Pakistan?