Thread: Machine Gun Nest Assault AIRSOFT

Default Machine Gun Nest Assault AIRSOFT

Hey guys, got some new footage of us dealing with a pesky machine gun nest. Also, have a few other videos uploaded in the last few weeks, more skirmish footage and a couple "DIY" videos. Enjoy

http://youtu.be/dJrk1WUeydg

youtube.com/diles46

Everyone should just get behind the big guy and use him like a tank.

Senior Member Chairborne Ranger's Avatar

I've been thinking about getting out and playing a game or two, but felt too old and out of shape. After seeing that big dude playing, I don't feel so bad anymore.

Nice footage. Everybody would like it. Now every body can do what they desire. Just follow doctors note and you will also enjoy the days of teenagers..

doctors excuses

Yeah... I am the big guy. Married life with kids, a desk job, cheeseburgers and a thirst for beer has taken its toll! I try to get out and play as often as I can. If you're a larger gent such as I, don't let that shy you away from getting out and having fun. And more importantly, getting some fresh air and exercise! Just take it easy and carry a more mags than everyone else

Wow, sometimes necroing can attract good attention ! I'm gonna give it a look ! I like to watch airsoft videos to get ideas for my gaming style !!

Quote Originally Posted by Chairborne Ranger View Post
    I've been thinking about getting out and playing a game or two, but felt too old and out of shape. After seeing that big dude playing, I don't feel so bad anymore.
    Our eldest member was 52 (he died last year, RIP to him), and the eldest currently is 42, and he's not going to give up ! The redactor of the main french airsoft magazine looks well into his 60s.

Keep playing !!