Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: How the palestinain force children to confront and physically hit the IDF soldeirs.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Surenas View Post
    they are descendants of the people who historically have inhabited that area (Canaan) for millennia.
    Prove please..

Very mature and wise action by the soldiers. He didn't let these idiots get what they want and instead the IDF came out looking good at their expense.

Quote Originally Posted by crush6655 View Post
    Prove please..
    You can read the different theories here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palesti...estral_origins

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
    Very mature and wise action by the soldiers. He didn't let these idiots get what they want and instead the IDF came out looking good at their expense.
    Next time they should give those kids some candies ..

There is no such thing as a 'palestinian' nation. that's a fact.

Else, prove me wrong, show me historical facts about those 'palestinians' (that were invented in 1964).

---
    Prove please..
    History and fact does not alter the politics of our time. As Surenas pointed out, some of those people are descendent of the people who have lived there for a long time. Even under the name of Palestine from just after the Bar Kochba rebellion to 1964, that area was called Palestine. A misnomer for Israel but still a accepted term. Probably to most people who don't live there, and are not that old, Palestine is what it is called. Kind of like Mount McKinley or Denali, different names, same place.

If people would remember history and is not just the history of this place it can be from where they live, life would be a lot more simpler. It is frustrating but C'est La Vie. For the sake of communication, Palestine works, even for the people who knows the history of that region. For all others Palestine works too. For the sake of communication, Palestine works too, even if it is Roman for Israel.

Probably until the terrorists are gone and other nations bugger out of the politics there, a peaceful existence of all the people living there, regardless of what they call themselves, will be impossible.

Scuttling between Amsterdam and Marseille

Prove please..
    What makes you think the Palestinians aren't descendants from the ancient Canaanites? I think they are a mixture of all peoples who inhabited the Levant. Including many who are "descendants" of Arab immigrants who came in the 20th century. I don't believe the Palestinian "Arabs" magically showed up in the 7th century. Unless you can prove all people who were alive in the Levant were killed immediately after the Islamic/Arab invasion. And besides Arabs did migrate to the Levant even before that.

Don't many of not most Arab towns in Palestian territories, Israel and Lebanon have Syriac/Aramaic origins? Were these villagers all wiped out? I don't think that's how it went. I think most locals are Arabized Arabs.

That doesn't make their claim to the land any less or more legitimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    History and fact does not alter the politics of our time. As Surenas pointed out, some of those people are descendent of the people who have lived there for a long time. Even under the name of Palestine from just after the Bar Kochba rebellion to 1964, that area was called Palestine. A misnomer for Israel but still a accepted term. Probably to most people who don't live there, and are not that old, Palestine is what it is called. Kind of like Mount McKinley or Denali, different names, same place.

If people would remember history and is not just the history of this place it can be from where they live, life would be a lot more simpler. It is frustrating but C'est La Vie. For the sake of communication, Palestine works, even for the people who knows the history of that region. For all others Palestine works too. For the sake of communication, Palestine works too, even if it is Roman for Israel.

Probably until the terrorists are gone and other nations bugger out of the politics there, a peaceful existence of all the people living there, regardless of what they call themselves, will be impossible.
    x2.

The people in that area have lived together for ages.

Banned user

You can read the different theories here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palesti...estral_origins
    "Palestinians have roots that go back to the ancient inhabitants of the area" , define area, for me, area = middle-east.

It's funny, what you posted shows NOTHING.

It says they were influenced by the Arabs, you can say the same about any Arab.

Then , "George Antonius, founder of modern Arab nationalist history, wrote in his seminal 1938 book The Arab Awakening:" -- wtf is this ?
    Someone said something ???

Where's the DNA proof ?
    Historical evidences of a nation ? a king ? historical achievements ? anything ?

When Wiki doesn't prove anything , that's when you start wondering.

Scuttling between Amsterdam and Marseille

"Palestinians have roots that go back to the ancient inhabitants of the area" , define area, for me, area = middle-east.

It's funny, what you posted shows NOTHING.

It says they were influenced by the Arabs, you can say the same about any Arab.

Then , "George Antonius, founder of modern Arab nationalist history, wrote in his seminal 1938 book The Arab Awakening:" -- wtf is this ?
    Someone said something ???

Where's the DNA proof ?
    Historical evidences of a nation ? a king ? historical achievements ? anything ?

When Wiki doesn't prove anything , that's when you start wondering.
    I hope you will consider the reasoning in my post as well. Which has nothing to do with Palestinian nationalism, something I am not a fan of as you may well know.

Banned user

I read your post few times, I don't understand what you meant to say, can you please say it shortly ?

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeWolf View Post
    What makes you think the Palestinians aren't descendants from the ancient Canaanites?
    Go ahead and prove they are.

I read your post few times, I don't understand what you meant to say, can you please say it shortly ?
    Considering that 99.9% of the world knows it as Palestine, is it worth trying to educate them?

So now we are off topic and that means the tangos are off of the hook for using kids as fodder.

Maybe getting back on topic will put the blame where it should be placed.

Banned user

x2.

The people in that area have lived together for ages.
    prove......

Where's the DNA proof ?
    You want to talk about a nation based on genetics? You can find the genetic results on the internet, but that's still insignificant, considering the facts that Jews are genetically divers as well. Or did you forget that many Jews are descendants of (Eastern) Europe people, Russians and Middle Eastern (Yemenites, Persians, etc)? The difference between Mizrahi Jews and Ashkenazi Jews is quite clear.

But that don't matter, because both people, Palestinians and Jews, can trace their origin (historically or culturally) back to the region they are now inhabiting. That's what we have to focus on now.

Banned user

Considering that 99.9% of the world knows it as Palestine, is it worth trying to educate them?
    It's a cool name, but you need to prove there was a nation who lived here and now wants and deserves "it's country back"