Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: How the palestinain force children to confront and physically hit the IDF soldeirs.

Quote Originally Posted by shuredgefan View Post
    Are we not supposed to notice that there are more "journalists" than "protesters?"
    Especially when he guy in a white tshirt got arrested for he hadn't something with him (ID? passport?). I can already see the titles on their blog "israeli soldiers arresting another peaceful demonstrator".

Banned user

Very good idea Climber

Quote Originally Posted by mokokko View Post
    Blondie haired and coloured eyes Palestinians . Are they Arab ?
    Circassian descent perhaps. A Caucasian people exiled by the Czars.

Quote Originally Posted by crush6655 View Post
    It's a cool name, but you need to prove there was a nation who lived here and now wants and deserves "it's country back"
    You know that the very same thing could be said for Israel. Which is why there are dozens of "archaeologists" who declare that anywhere in the West Bank where an ancient Israel coin is found is the property of the modern and utterly unrelated State of Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlar308 View Post
    You know that the very same thing could be said for Israel. Which is why there are dozens of "archaeologists" who declare that anywhere in the West Bank where an ancient Israel coin is found is the property of the modern and utterly unrelated State of Israel.
    You can say whatever you want, but by the time the Romans decided to rename conquered and ruined Judea into Palestine, no "descendants of Canaan" lived there for centuries, except Jews. How could they suddenly reappear many hundreds of years later?
    And you don't need archeologists to prove it, you can read about it in the Bible or even in your Quran.

As for the girl, she is probably frequently used in such setups due to her uncommon appearance, with hope to increase propaganda effect. I guess she is a daughter of one of those russian women, married to local arabs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2068029.stm
    Last edited by squidO; 11-05-2012 at 10:00 PM.

Teegeeack-awaiting the triumphal return of Mighty Xenu

Is the girl shouting in Arabic or Hebrew?

Anybody know what she was saying?

What the kids are saying in Arabic are very disrespectful. Its amazing the parents ware allowing their children to speak such co**** words.

And that's why the world hardly takes them seriously. It's beyond cowardly to be using children to try and start something.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Noah ה View Post
    What the kids are saying in Arabic are very disrespectful. Its amazing the parents ware allowing their children to speak such co**** words.
    It's all part of the plan actually. Pushing the limit again and again. Trying to make a point and/or to create a symbol "little girl shouting at a soldier" = little girl unimpressed by Israeli authorities/next generation ready to continue the fight/...

Quote Originally Posted by shuredgefan View Post
    Is the girl shouting in Arabic or Hebrew?

Anybody know what she was saying?
    Arabic...swearing.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by kevlar308 View Post
    Create a thread and we'll talk there, stay on topic..

i'm an arabic , and i can say that what they speak actually is not arabic at all , and from their look , i barely say they are arabic children , and you can take my words for granted , because i can say that those children and their parents are from those Israelis that lives in the west bank ...

---------------------

Israeli settlers evacuated from West Bank outpost following court order

NIR ELIAS/******* - Israeli police scuffle with a Jewish settler as they remove him from a roof on which he barricaded himself in the illegal outpost of Migron, near the West Bank city of Ramallah, after eviction orders were handed to the residents September 2, 2012.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Quote Originally Posted by striker87 View Post
    i'm an arabic , and i can say that what they speak actually is not arabic at all , and from their look , i barely say they are arabic children , and you can take my words for granted , because i can say that those children and their parents are from those Israelis that lives in the west bank ...

---------------------

NIR ELIAS/******* - Israeli police scuffle with a Jewish settler as they remove him from a roof on which he barricaded himself in the illegal outpost of Migron, near the West Bank city of Ramallah, after eviction orders were handed to the residents September 2, 2012.

they're not speaking arabic?
    if i will proove you wrong will you apologize for lying here?

Huh? You are aware that you can't successfully lie about what language they are speaking and what they are saying. We have the video in which they are clearly cursing the soldiers in Arabic.
    In this thread there is also video evidence that these children live in Nabi Saleh.

So tell me, do you always try to lie, or are you just that ignorant?

---------------------

I have met people like you, So have you ever learned to tell the truth. You are not the only person who speaks Arabic, assuming that you actually do.