Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: How the palestinain force children to confront and physically hit the IDF soldeirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    I have met people like you, So have you ever learned to tell the truth. You are not the only person who speaks Arabic, assuming that you actually do.
    I'm not sure he really understands the concept. I'm not even kidding. Even assuming people here wouldn't know the girls speak Arabic, the older women around her wear typical Arab Palestinian clothes - the headscarf etc.

Quote Originally Posted by squidO View Post
    You can say whatever you want, but by the time the Romans decided to rename conquered and ruined Judea into Palestine, no "descendants of Canaan" lived there for centuries, except Jews. How could they suddenly reappear many hundreds of years later?
    And you don't need archeologists to prove it, you can read about it in the Bible or even in your Quran.
    You must have me confused with someone else. The Koran is not "mine". I am an atheist from the other side of the world. I am not a part of any of the cultures or religions involved in this sick war. I and I don't use mythological texts to prove historical points. Because they are you know, made up.

Buenos Aires in body, the beautiful and green Sharon in my heart

Quote Originally Posted by kevlar308 View Post
    You must have me confused with someone else. The Koran is not "mine". I am an atheist from the other side of the world. I am not a part of any of the cultures or religions involved in this sick war. I and I don't use mythological texts to prove historical points. Because they are you know, made up.
    Does many original inhabitants of georgia lives there????? are they still alive?

Same kids more than two years ago (July 2010):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeS5Yr0aL3Y

And the Oscar goes to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MiX_osLa7A

Quote Originally Posted by Climber View Post
    Does many original inhabitants of georgia lives there????? are they still alive?
    Yes. And I am one of them. *******.
    And you? Can I assume that you are one of those famous Native South American Israelis?

Quote Originally Posted by kevlar308 View Post
    Yes. And I am one of them. *******.
    And you? Can I assume that you are one of those famous Native South American Israelis?
    Really??????? and in your moral high ground you can label us as sick, and tell us about myths and stuff............typical.

I am jewish, and an evil zionist, because I have red blood in my veins.

Do you really want to go that way???????

Quote Originally Posted by Climber View Post
    Do you really want to go that way???????
    It was actually you who started with the insults. Otherwise you might want to explain your retarded comment with the Native Americans in Georgia. You don't have to agree with kevlar308's point of view, but where did he label Jews / Israelis as "sick"? He described the war as "sick", which is quite common, I'd say. He neither accused you of being an evil Zionist, you know. Maybe you shouldn't take it so bloody personal, Climber.

Quote Originally Posted by Steak-Sauce View Post
    It was actually you who started with the insults. Otherwise you might want to explain your retarded comment with the Native Americans in Georgia. You don't have to agree with kevlar308's point of view, but where did he label Jews / Israelis as "sick"? He described the war as "sick", which is quite common, I'd say. He neither accused you of being an evil Zionist, you know. Maybe you shouldn't take it so bloody personal, Climber.
    And he started with idiotic and inflammatory analogies. I have a solution for you both though - **** off and spare us all this retarded flamewar, which has nothing to do with the topic. Thanks.

The guy has been arguing with Israelis across a number of threads and believes that US military adventures across the world are perfectly justified, like the Gulf war, for example, so that kind of sinks youre ill informed theory. it's the usual centerist American view that their wars are fine, but other people's wars are some tribal mumbo jumbo (even though I'm also an atheist - doesn't make me any less inclined to protect my borders).

Neither this, or the whole Palestinians - real or not?!, have anything to do with this thread's topic.

What insults???? just quote me insulting someone........

he said
    I am an atheist from the other side of the world. I am not a part of any of the cultures or religions involved in this sick war
    , BTW, with the same reasoning all wars are sick, saying THIS particular was is sick is a ignorant and negative valuation. I am also an atheist, but labeling the bible as a
    mythological texts to prove historical points
    ans saying
    Because they are you know, made up.
    is just provoking us.
    I insulted him asking if there are many original inhabitants in Georgia????????? how is that retarded????? he can question my rights over my land but I cant do the same????????????????????????????????????????

I wanted to answer you, Climber, but it's probably better to follow the advice of IDF_Tanker and tanks_alot.

I wanted to answer you, Climber, but it's probably better to follow the advice of IDF_Tanker and tanks_alot.
    you can PM me, I dont bite

Quote Originally Posted by striker87 View Post
    i'm an arabic , and i can say that what they speak actually is not arabic at all , and from their look , i barely say they are arabic children , and you can take my words for granted , because i can say that those children and their parents are from those Israelis that lives in the west bank ...

---------------------

Israeli settlers evacuated from West Bank outpost following court order

Attachment 189825
    NIR ELIAS/******* - Israeli police scuffle with a Jewish settler as they remove him from a roof on which he barricaded himself in the illegal outpost of Migron, near the West Bank city of Ramallah, after eviction orders were handed to the residents September 2, 2012.
    Thats strange, its Arabic to my ears.

If any little bastard came up to me screaming like that they would be the first Palestinian to reach the atmosphere.