Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: How the palestinain force children to confront and physically hit the IDF soldeirs.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeWolf View Post
    If I were a pro-Palestinian activist the first thing I would do is make sure Palestinian children do not get near Israeli soldiers or Magav. Why would you want children in a situation which might get dangerous, like a violent riot. The fact that someone would upload videos like this to prove how wrong the IDF is and how noble they are is simply disgusting. Even if you dislike everything about Israel and the IDF then at least love the Palestinian children. Maybe the Palestinian leadership have convinced the Israeli and European far-left that their children are acceptable cannon fodder. It's sick and that is regardless of whether Israel should be there or not.

[FONT=Verdana]

Well, what are they going to do kill you? These children are just a nuisance, it's their older brothers who are causing trouble.
    [/FONT]
    It is for a simple reasons:
    Iran and the Arabs (Arabs = All Arabs but the 'palestinians') couldn't care less about the so called 'palestinians' .
    Therefore the 'palestinians' couldn't care less about their own children, how crazy can you be to place your own babies in front of people with guns,
    In front of the same people you always say "The people who murder children" ???

That's 1 of the main reasons why the so called 'palestinians' lost, lose and forever will lose.

While in 1992, 1999 the Israelis VOTED (aka CHOSE) for a pro 2 states solution governments.
    Rabin (RIP) gave lands to the Arabs ('palestinians'), Barak offered in 2000 something like 97%-99% of the West-Bank to the Arabs ('palestinians'), in return, in both cases, Israel got suicide bombers and rockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbean View Post
    If any little bastard came up to me screaming like that they would be the first Palestinian to reach the atmosphere.
    I'd carry around an air horn. If you wanna make noise in my face I'll make more in yours.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by crush6655 View Post
    Barak offered in 2000 something like 97%-99% of the West-Bank to the Arabs ('palestinians'), in return, in both cases, Israel got suicide bombers and rockets.
    Do not think that's a good deal for them.
    That would not be enough for my country, and I'm sure,would not be enough for yours.
    You would accept that 3% of Israeli territory was occupied by the enemy? by the arabs? I dont think so, you would fight to get it back.
    The illegal settlements of Israeli settler, I do not think that will help calm the Palestinians.
    IMHO the settlements should disappear altogether, as happened in Gaza, and then if posible (i'm very pessimistic) try to solve the big
    problem, Jerusalen.

Of course, if the Palestinians get their own state, would have to surrender all weapons, and internationally recognized the state of Israel.

I do not think any of these thing will happen, the conflict will continue, and there will be more deaths and more hate.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeWolf View Post
    If I were a pro-Palestinian activist the first thing I would do is make sure Palestinian children do not get near Israeli soldiers or Magav. Why would you want children in a situation which might get dangerous, like a violent riot. The fact that someone would upload videos like this to prove how wrong the IDF is and how noble they are is simply disgusting. Even if you dislike everything about Israel and the IDF then at least love the Palestinian children. Maybe the Palestinian leadership have convinced the Israeli and European far-left that their children are acceptable cannon fodder. It's sick and that is regardless of whether Israel should be there or not.[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    Presumably because the Palestinians know their children will not become cannon fodder. As seen in this video, the IDF soldiers will not be provoked into actually harming the brats. The most explicit violence that the Palestinian child-protesters endured that can be found on You Tube is a slap and a kick in the ass by the hand (and the foot) of an Israeli Border Policeman. That's a kind of beating that a kid grows accustomed to in most cultures. At that age, I myself was beaten with a belt buckle by my own father for, for instance, skipping school.

Quote Originally Posted by Paya View Post
    Presumably because the Palestinians know their children will not become cannon fodder. As seen in this video, the IDF soldiers will not be provoked into actually harming the brats. The most explicit violence that the Palestinian child-protesters endured that can be found on You Tube is a slap and a kick in the ass by the hand (and the foot) of an Israeli Border Policeman. That's a kind of beating that a kid grows accustomed to in most cultures. At that age, I myself was beaten with a belt buckle by my own father for, for instance, skipping school.
    For me, with all the cameras there, it is done for show. Sometimes, something may happen and then we have a winner. Still for a parent to do that. I think it says a lot about the political and social oppression than Palestinians live under from their so-called leaders. The worse part, people elsewhere will believe the message.

Scuttling between Amsterdam and Marseille

Quote Originally Posted by Paya View Post
    Did you see what happened halfaway the video? The Israelis had to respond with riot control, not to the children but to the direct surrounding. What if a child was in the middle of it and noticed by the soldiers and policemen? Remember that Palestinian kid who got killed by "friendly fire" and for years the world was to believe Israel did it. Children do not belong in situations like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    For me, with all the cameras there, it is done for show.
    Yes, which is another reason why children shouldn't be there.

Banned user

You must be kidding, OR you have no idea what you're talking about..
    Israel (not 'palesitane') has over 1 million Arabs...
    Since there was never a 'pelastinian' nation, ISRAEL IS OCCUPIED BY ARABS RIGHT NOW AND ISRAEL AGREES WITH IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by frostilicus View Post
    Do not think that's a good deal for them.
    That would not be enough for my country, and I'm sure,would not be enough for yours.
    You would accept that 3% of Israeli territory was occupied by the enemy? by the arabs? I dont think so, you would fight to get it back.
    The illegal settlements of Israeli settler, I do not think that will help calm the Palestinians.
    IMHO the settlements should disappear altogether, as happened in Gaza, and then if posible (i'm very pessimistic) try to solve the big
    problem, Jerusalen.

Of course, if the Palestinians get their own state, would have to surrender all weapons, and internationally recognized the state of Israel.

I do not think any of these thing will happen, the conflict will continue, and there will be more deaths and more hate.

Banned user

You are a joke. Those Arabs (Israeli Arabs) certainly take longer living in that land, than most of Jews

What about the UN resolutions on the subject? about ilegal settlements for example

All these videos of illegal gatherings and provocations raise the question if the IDF deals correctly with these situations.

- The main problem are the photographers. I'm wondering why they are allowed to take pictures of the border policemen from such close distance. I ignore what are the present rules in the WB, but what we see here is wrong. In France, one has no right to point near a gendarme or a policeman and do the same without being authorized, especially if his present creates a disturbance.
    IMHO, in such cases, the border policemen should order the photographers to pullback some 30 meters IDF from the place. If they are not obeyed, they should arrest the photographers, confiscate the cameras and the pictures, council press cards of reporters in case of repeated violations.

- As for the children, the border policemen are right to ignore the children as long as they do not throw stones. But, for the rest, what we see here is wrong.
    IMHO, the border policemen should arrest one or two adults present at the scene. They should asked then to identify the identified children on the pictures taken on the scene. The parents of the children should be get then with fines for illegal gathering, insults to policemen… Hit the pocket of the parents and the problem will disappear.

You are a joke. Those Arabs (Israeli Arabs) certainly take longer living in that land, that most of Jews

What about the UN resolutions on the subject? about ilegal settlements for example
    How can the facts on the ground be illegal if the territory is disputed?

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by J.Noah ה View Post
    How can the facts on the ground be illegal if the territory is disputed?

That would have to ask to UN

That would have to ask to UN
    Your probably citing UNGA Resolutions which are non binding, but I do not recall any UNSC that declares settlements as illegal. The same question can be applicable to you. Why has Hamas defied the Quartet by refusing to end violence and refusing to adhere to past agreements?

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by J.Noah ה View Post
    Your probably citing UNGA Resolutions which are non binding, but I do not recall any UNSC that declares settlements as illegal. The same question can be applicable to you. Why has Hamas defied the Quartet by refusing to end violence and refusing to adhere to past agreements?
    No resolution of UNSC will succeed because the United States will not allow it, you know this perfectly.

The only Palestinian legal interlocutor is the Palestinian National Authority, not Hamas.
    Hamas does not even recognize the State of Israel, therefore, is discredited internationally, is simply a terrorist group

good shout kevlar, this video is despicable and while i do not condone the use of children ever, however when Palestinians have seen their loved ones killed by Israeli air strikes etc, I would expect any people to be radicalised whereever they are from. It is a vicious circle of vengeance that doesn't look likely to end. And please stop this "proving" that Palestians are from the area or not, the fact is after WW2 the British allowed Jewish refugees to reclaim Israel with little regard for those who had lived there for over a millennia. Now these people hardly have a state to call their own from a people that have barely been there for 60 years. Enough with this constant ridiculous national border claiming, and maybe you should start caring about those innocents displaced and under an huge embargo. Have you no humanity or compassion you nationalist israelis?

Quote Originally Posted by freetheworld View Post
    however when Palestinians have seen their loved ones killed by Israeli air strikes etc, I would expect any people to be radicalised whereever they are from.
    Palestinian radicalization predates the IAF and the IDF in general.

Look up the 1929 Hebron Massacre as a point of reference.

And please stop this "proving" that Palestians are from the area or not, the fact is after WW2 the British allowed Jewish refugees to reclaim Israel with little regard for those who had lived there for over a millennia.
    Both Jews and Arabs lived in the geographic area that is now Israel for over a millennium.

No one is going to claim that all Jews who lived in this land on the night of Israeli independence are decedents of those who held a continues residence in this land, claiming the same for the Palestinians that were here in 1948 is just as much of lie though.

Arab immigration to Palestine during the British Mandate is a well documented historical fact, just the same as Jewish immigration.

Now these people hardly have a state to call their own from a people that have barely been there for 60 years.
    There are plenty of reasons as to why they don't have a state of their own.

Any person with a basic knowledge of history will know that the majority of these reasons are the Palestinian's own fault (or the fault of their so called Arab brethren).

Have you no humanity or compassion you nationalist israelis?
    Have you no basic knowledge of history and logic you pinko leftist terror apologist?