Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: How the palestinain force children to confront and physically hit the IDF soldeirs.

Buenos Aires in body, the beautiful and green Sharon in my heart

Quote Originally Posted by freetheworld View Post
    good shout kevlar, this video is despicable and while i do not condone the use of children ever, however when Palestinians have seen their loved ones killed by Israeli air strikes etc, I would expect any people to be radicalised whereever they are from. It is a vicious circle of vengeance that doesn't look likely to end. And please stop this "proving" that Palestians are from the area or not, the fact is after WW2 the British allowed Jewish refugees to reclaim Israel with little regard for those who had lived there for over a millennia. Now these people hardly have a state to call their own from a people that have barely been there for 60 years. Enough with this constant ridiculous national border claiming, and maybe you should start caring about those innocents displaced and under an huge embargo. Have you no humanity or compassion you nationalist israelis?
    No, I actually ate my humanity today. there is any left.
    Last edited by Climber; 11-07-2012 at 12:49 PM.

good shout kevlar, this video is despicable and while i do not condone the use of children ever, however when Palestinians have seen their loved ones killed by Israeli air strikes etc, I would expect any people to be radicalised whereever they are from. It is a vicious circle of vengeance that doesn't look likely to end. And please stop this "proving" that Palestians are from the area or not, the fact is after WW2 the British allowed Jewish refugees to reclaim Israel with little regard for those who had lived there for over a millennia. Now these people hardly have a state to call their own from a people that have barely been there for 60 years. Enough with this constant ridiculous national border claiming, and maybe you should start caring about those innocents displaced and under an huge embargo. Have you no humanity or compassion you nationalist israelis?
    Interesting name and post. Some how I don't think you post will add to the peace in the ME. I doubt it will do any good for the Palestinians, just insure that they remain cannon fodder for Hamas, Fatah, and other terrorists in the ME.

Quote Originally Posted by frostilicus View Post
    No resolution of UNSC will succeed because the United States will not allow it, you know this perfectly.

The only Palestinian legal interlocutor is the Palestinian National Authority, not Hamas.
    Hamas does not even recognize the State of Israel, therefore, is discredited internationally, is simply a terrorist group
    The Security Council has pointed out that Israel does not have to withdraw all the way to the green line. Israel and Palestine are suppose to negotiate on an everlasting settlement, which the US has been trying to enforce ( With Obama thats debatable). So US has no reason to allow a resolution about "illegal settlements" pass, since its a contradiction to their current policy. Hamas is still the political identity in Gaza and is still obligated under the Quartet to halt all violent actions against Israel. But with a future Palestinian state, I would love to see how fast Hamas will give up its power in Gaza for "statehood".

Banned user

It is sad people talk without having the minimum amount of knowledge to do so..

Banned user

The truth is that every time there is a motion to condemn Israel in the Security Council, for whatever reason, always is vetoed by US, I dont know how many of the settlements are illegal, but periodically, are built some new, and this incurs the wrath of the Palestinians, and sincerely I can understand his anger.

About to Hamas, I basically agree with you, Hamas is a trouble for the peace. The Palestinian National Authority is very weak, they can not control Hamas, so I think that if Israel really wants peace, and the disappearance of Hamas, should help to can be a strong PNA

The truth is that every time there is a motion to condemn Israel in the Security Council, for whatever reason, always is vetoed by US, I dont know how many of the settlements are illegal, but periodically, are built some new, and this incurs the wrath of the Palestinians, and sincerely I can understand his anger.

About to Hamas, I basically agree with you, Hamas is a trouble for the peace. The Palestinian National Authority is very weak, they can not control Hamas, so I think that if Israel really wants peace, and the disappearance of Hamas, should help to can be a strong PNA
    Again, how are the settlements illegal when the territory has no official occupier? I think you skipped the point where the UNSC has stated that the territory is disputed until both parties reach an agreement. So you support rockets arbitrarily being lobbied into Israel because of some houses being built in the West Bank; which the status of the WB could of been solved decades ago?

Banned user

The conversation with you are very pleasant , but for me, discuss such a thrilling and complex topic, with my poor English is a very difficult task, I can not express myself as I wish, or display all my knowledge on the subject , therefore I will end the conversation sorry

No resolution of UNSC will succeed because the United States will not allow it, you know this perfectly.

The only Palestinian legal interlocutor is the Palestinian National Authority, not Hamas.
    Hamas does not even recognize the State of Israel, therefore, is discredited internationally, is simply a terrorist group
    You need to read UNSC 242.

So much wrong here ... It is troubling, although not really surpring, that you have no concern for displaced Jews. Have you no compassion?

The conversation with you are very pleasant , but for me, discuss such a thrilling and complex topic, with my poor English is a very difficult task, I can not express myself as I wish, or display all my knowledge on the subject , therefore I will end the conversation sorry
    Ana Arafa Qalilian lugha Arabia.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by GB_FXST View Post
    You need to read UNSC 242.
    I know, and the 446, 478, 3236, 1322 too

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...cerning_Israel

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by J.Noah ה View Post
    Ana Arafa Qalilian lugha Arabia.

What does that mean? Is arab?

I know, and the 446, 478, 3236, 1322 too

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...cerning_Israel

There is an important difference between UNSC resolutions and UNGA resolutions; the latter - fueled by anti-Israel bias in the General Assembly - are worthless.

UNSC 242 serves as the basis for peace-making efforts - land for peace - which is why it is central to understanding Israel's presence in the WB.

What does that mean? Is arab?
    Nevermind I thought you spoke Arabic, I was just going to help you out.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by J.Noah ה View Post
    Nevermind I thought you spoke Arabic, I was just going to help you out.
    What does that phrase mean?

Im spanish, christian, islamophobe, and a rightist, but sympathize with the Palestinian cause.

They are weak and I would say they are oppressed (IMHO), you one of the most powerful countries in the world.

But I do not hate Israel or the Jewish people (I admire Giora Epstein), however I do not like the way Israel treats the Palestinian issue

For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet

The settlements are illegal????

If "Palestine" ever was a country, and if there ever was a transfer of population such as in Tibet, in the Balkans or plenty of other places, this could have been a somewhat limping but acceptable argument.
    The opinion that the territories are "illegally occupied" is by itself nothing but an opinion, but doesn't make the unanimity even in International forums.
    And if there is anything scandalous going on at the UN, it is not that the US vetoes the same motions over and over, but that the same motions against Israel are presented t the UNGA over and ver, voted by the UNGA over and over, at the expenses of other and more urgent issues.
    How many motions concerning Syrian civil war? or Coptic persecutions? or complete ethnic cleansing of Irak christians?