Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: How the palestinain force children to confront and physically hit the IDF soldeirs.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by J.Noah ה View Post
    Nevermind I thought you spoke Arabic, I was just going to help you out.
    What does that phrase mean?

Im spanish, christian, islamophobe, and a rightist, but sympathize with the Palestinian cause.

They are weak and I would say they are oppressed (IMHO), you one of the most powerful countries in the world.

But I do not hate Israel or the Jewish people (I admire Giora Epstein), however I do not like the way Israel treats the Palestinian issue

For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet

Quote Originally Posted by frostilicus View Post
    The truth is that every time there is a motion to condemn Israel in the Security Council, for whatever reason, always is vetoed by US, I dont know how many of the settlements are illegal, but periodically, are built some new, and this incurs the wrath of the Palestinians, and sincerely I can understand his anger.

About to Hamas, I basically agree with you, Hamas is a trouble for the peace. The Palestinian National Authority is very weak, they can not control Hamas, so I think that if Israel really wants peace, and the disappearance of Hamas, should help to can be a strong PNA

The settlements are illegal????

If "Palestine" ever was a country, and if there ever was a transfer of population such as in Tibet, in the Balkans or plenty of other places, this could have been a somewhat limping but acceptable argument.
    The opinion that the territories are "illegally occupied" is by itself nothing but an opinion, but doesn't make the unanimity even in International forums.
    And if there is anything scandalous going on at the UN, it is not that the US vetoes the same motions over and over, but that the same motions against Israel are presented t the UNGA over and ver, voted by the UNGA over and over, at the expenses of other and more urgent issues.
    How many motions concerning Syrian civil war? or Coptic persecutions? or complete ethnic cleansing of Irak christians?

The Garlic Fields of Transylvania, Romania.

Quote Originally Posted by freetheworld View Post
    good shout kevlar, this video is despicable and while i do not condone the use of children ever, however when Palestinians have seen their loved ones killed by Israeli air strikes etc, I would expect any people to be radicalised whereever they are from. It is a vicious circle of vengeance that doesn't look likely to end. And please stop this "proving" that Palestians are from the area or not, the fact is after WW2 the British allowed Jewish refugees to reclaim Israel with little regard for those who had lived there for over a millennia. Now these people hardly have a state to call their own from a people that have barely been there for 60 years. Enough with this constant ridiculous national border claiming, and maybe you should start caring about those innocents displaced and under an huge embargo. Have you no humanity or compassion you nationalist israelis?
    What a load of rubbish, immediate post WW2 late 45 onwards the British were actively stopping Jewish refugee ships and putting the occupants in camps on Cyprus, and, if anything the British were very pro-Arab, particularly at the point of their leaving Palestine, so please do some very basic research before posting, otherwise you will look like a bigger fool than you are.

Connaught Ranger.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMercury View Post
    I came across this video today,
    this is the kind of videos you will NEVER find in MSNBC,BBC,CNN and so on.
    you will never see this kind of video getting 100,000+ views.

the mature palestinain pupolation knows that the world hate to see children getting hurt in any kind of conflict.
    so they thought about a new way to manipulate the world.
    they're sending 5-12 years old children to curse and hit the IDF soldiers ,
    until someone will do something to stop those kids,
    and thats the moment when they will take picutres and publish it across the world as "IDF brutal behvior against kids!!!"
    Nice attempt of propaganda. The girl in question in the video is trying to stop Israeli soldiers from taking away her brother. Nobody forced her to do it. Many kids would react that way to somebody trying to kidnap your family members.

http://972mag.com/amnesty-internatio...science/59063/
    Nabi Saleh children try to prevent soldiers from taking Wa’ed Tamimi, who is inside the vehicle. The blonde girl with the ponytail is his sister (credit: ActiveStills)

Knowing the forum members tendency to always buy Israeli version of the story in situations like I doubt this will be accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomek29 View Post
    Nice attempt of propaganda. The girl in question in the video is trying to stop Israeli soldiers from taking away her brother. Nobody forced her to do it. Many kids would react that way to somebody trying to kidnap your family members.
    Kidnap? Really?

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Chiptox View Post
    Kidnap? Really?
    Both her father and brother were taken away by soldiers. First her father, then her brother when he staged a protest.
    The father was arrested during protest against Israeli supermarket that segregates Arab and Jewish workers...
    Last year, Haaretz reported that the supermarket had instituted a policy of separating male Arab grocery baggers from female Jewish cashiers after two such employees became romantically involved.

Banned user

Both her father and brother were taken away by soldiers. First her father, then her brother when he staged a protest.
    The father was arrested during protest against Israeli supermarket that segregates Arab and Jewish workers...
    Last year, Haaretz reported that the supermarket had instituted a policy of separating male Arab grocery baggers from female Jewish cashiers after two such employees became romantically involved.
    Give us a break, anyone who lets his\her daughter go and fight soldiers, is a MAD MAN.

If they claim the Israeli soldier "kill children" , why do they tell their own children to go fight them ? BECAUSE THEY ARE NUTS.

Oh god, that is so pathetic.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by crush6655 View Post
    Give us a break, anyone who lets his\her daughter go and fight soldiers, is a MAD MAN.

Nobody "let her",since both her father and brother are imprisoned by Israel. She did it on her own.

If they claim the Israeli soldier "kill children" , why do they tell their own children to go fight them ? BECAUSE THEY ARE NUTS
    Because they are desperate and are in situation where they believe that they have nothing left to lose.
    In situations like these children often react. Polish, Jewish...Palestinian-doesn't matter.
    Even American children fought in much less desperate times.
    http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/lea...d_soldiers.cfm
    Unlike later wars in American history, young people were involved in all aspects of the Civil War, including fighting on the battlefield. William Black, the youngest wounded soldier, was twelve when his left hand and arm were shattered by an exploding shell. An unknown number of soldiers—probably around five percent—were under eighteen, and some were as young as ten. Other boys and girls served as scouts or nurses for the wounded. Yet even those who did not participate in the war itself saw their lives altered by the conflict. During wartime, young people had to grow up quickly, assuming the responsibilities of absent relatives.
    Not something that is nice or should be encouraged,but sad reality.

Yeah, Bassem Tamimi has quite a record of going in and out of courts for staging violent gatherings (he just agreed to a plea bargain in which he admitted to assaulting a police officer)....

Imprisoned? Haha, the guy practically writes a column in Haaretz and has made a career out of creating provocations.

Interesting to see that the "family business" is expanding.

Nobody "let her",since both her father and brother are imprisoned by Israel. She did it on her own.
    Because they are desperate and are in situation where they believe that they have nothing left to lose.
    In situations like these children often react. Polish, Jewish...Palestinian-doesn't matter.
    Even American children fought in much less desperate times.
    http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/lea...d_soldiers.cfm

Not something that is nice or should be encouraged,but sad reality.
    Ever thought there was a reason Arafat was worth over 3,000,000,000 dollars US when he died. Probably with direct or indirect help from people like you. The Palestinian people are victims of their "government" first.

Do you self a favor, learn more about this problem instead of repeating stuff that you have heard.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by nizaryov View Post
    feel sorry to that soldier.
    where is the kid parenst
    It's the reason for her actions, her father and brother were taken away by Israeli soldiers.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    . The Palestinian people are victims of their "government" first.
    As far as I am aware it wasn't the Palestinian government that expelled Palestinians from their homes or segregates them from Jewish population.
    I any case I doubt the Israeli government cares more about Palestinians than their organizations, even if they are corrupt.

As far as I am aware it wasn't the Palestinian government that expelled Palestinians from their homes or segregates them from Jewish population.
    True, it was their Arab brethren.

Well not exactly expelled, but rather coerced to leave until after the Arab armies would complete their genocide of the Jews.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by EITAN88 View Post
    True, it was their Arab brethren.
    To the best of my knowledge Israel expelled Palestinians and segregates them as well.