Thread: KWA LM4 GBB– The Professional Training Rifle-

Default KWA LM4 GBB– The Professional Training Rifle-

KWA LM4 GBB – The Professional Training Rifle -

Everyone has been anticipating the KWA LM4 since the announcement was made at the 2010 SHOT Show. I did not had the chance to check out the prototype until SHOT Show 2012. Last week, the first batch of LM4’s arrived at the Airsoft GI warehouse, and as expected, all the employees immediately went to the warehouse and drooled over them. But as the editor-in-chief of the GITV blog, one of the LM4s made its way to my desk. I began to dissect and analyzed it piece by piece. Needless to say, I was quite impressed by how accurately the KWA LM4 P.T.R (Professional Training Rifle) controls operate in comparison to an AR-15 weapon system.

First Impression

The KWA LM4 feels extremely solid and well built. It is balanced very similar the real AR-15 weapon platforms. When I pick up the LM4, it feels just like my AR-15. Just like other brands of gas blowback rifles, the LM4 operates similarly to the real AR-15. The operator has to charge the rifle in order to load a round into the chamber. The LM4 is an open bolt design, which adds realism to the rifle. Unlike traditional AEGs which have a wider pistol grip, the pistol grip on the LM4 actually has the same dimensions as the real AR-15 A2 grip.

full story
    http://www.airsoftgitv.com/?p=3796

Quote Originally Posted by santana View Post
    [h=1]Needless to say, I was quite impressed by how accurately the KWA LM4 P.T.R (Professional Training Rifle) controls operate in comparison to an AR-15 weapon system.

The LM4 is an open bolt design, which adds realism to the rifle. Unlike traditional AEGs which have a wider pistol grip, the pistol grip on the LM4 actually has the same dimensions as the real AR-15 A2 grip.
    The AR15/M16 family fires from a closed bolt.

...OK, I like airsoft, probably more than the next guy but still. Why are manufacturers so desperately trying to re-brand skirmishable replicas as something professional? It' a GBBR, not the best one out there, a decent one, but a professional one? Seriously?

coz newbies wanna look like porfessional

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    The AR15/M16 family fires from a closed bolt.
    Different meaning with airsoft guns. In this case "open bolt" means the whole bolt moves back so that you can see the chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by GorkoSan View Post
    ...OK, I like airsoft, probably more than the next guy but still. Why are manufacturers so desperately trying to re-brand skirmishable replicas as something professional? It' a GBBR, not the best one out there, a decent one, but a professional one? Seriously?
    Just marketing it towards those who want to use the same controls and whatnot. It makes sense, whether the end-user is of the same mindset or not.

It's a cool gun. Lots of fun. KWA is coming out with an AK74M and AKS74U later on this year.

Here is mine

Well last year I got a KWA Full Metal PTR LM4 Airsoft Gas Blowback GBB Rifle

recently I just bought two mags and it works awesome with Softair King Arm gas can.

KWA Full Metal PTR LM4 Airsoft Gas Blowback GBB Rifle

Features:
    Full Metal Construction
    Realistic Field *****ping and Design
    Adjustable Front and Rear Sights
    Detachable Carry Handle
    Railed Upper Receiver perfect for optics
    Retractable 6-Position LE Stock

Length: 775mm-860mm, Adjustable
    Weight: 2860g
    Inner Barrel: 370mm, 6.05mm
    Magazine Capacity: 40rds
    Muzzle Velocity: 390~410 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)
    Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
    Gas Type: Green Gas
    Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
    Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
    Hopup: Yes, Adjustable

Manufacturer: KWA