Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Green berets reenacting

Default Green berets reenacting

Hello, does anybody know if the US SFG Green Berets have been using FAST ops-core helmet in the year 2010? I am reenacting Green beret's unit -> 10th SFG until year 2010 and i need to know if they used FAST helmet so i can purchase it. I've found evidences that FAST helmet was worn by US SFGs in the year 2010-->

PJ-Paramedics (http://www.americanspecialops.com/ph...n-sopmod-2.php)
    DEA FAST (http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=95038),
    SOTF (http://www.shadowspear.com/vb/thread...s.4172/page-14)

But i didn't find any Green beret from 2010 for sure yet, just from april 2011(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mosl...n-attacks.html) or 2012 ( http://www.americanspecialops.com/ph...p-soldiers.php).

Can somebody help me to find some evidences from 2010? Even some text info would be fine. Thank you

Tom of Mumbai's fluffer ubermensche's Avatar
    On a beach, having a nice BBQ with Marine SEALs.

No idea. But golden rule of MP.net: if you gotta play airsoft, never go OMFG-SPECOPS.

Well, we have strict rules. Being SPECOPS give us oportunity for special operations and cooperation between other SFG units at our homeland, it's more professional and adventurous. Airsoft is behind us. Well back to the topic, I hope there is someone who has seen ops core helmet on the Green beret at 2010 and below.

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger0569 View Post
    Well, we have strict rules. Being SPECOPS give us oportunity for special operations and cooperation between other SFG units at our homeland, it's more professional and adventurous. Airsoft is behind us. Well back to the topic, I hope there is someone who has seen ops core helmet on the Green beret at 2010 and below.
    Lol, wut
    [*******#ffffff]​........[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by wwjs View Post
    Lol, wut
    [*******#ffffff]​........[/COLOR]
    other REENACTING units, lol.

So you guys like do joint exercises with the OMFG-DELTA, OMFG-SEALS, OMFG-SAS, OMFG-BACKFLIPSPETSNAZ and OMFG-JTF2 fanboys?

Quote Originally Posted by ubermensche View Post
    So you guys like do joint exercises with the OMFG-DELTA, OMFG-SEALS, OMFG-SAS, OMFG-BACKFLIPSPETSNAZ and OMFG-JTF2 fanboys?
    Of course not, just with other ODA units from 10th SFG alliance.

Of course not, just with other ODA units from 10th SFG alliance.
    Woah, that's some major OPSEC violation

I don't see any violation by doing common exercises in the company of our btn. Just violation making this off topic without answer what i ask for ... (no offense;-])

I don't see any violation by doing common exercises in the company of our btn. Just violation making this off topic without answer what i ask for ... (no offense;-])
    It's how you talk with that military dialect when you are just a walt that bugs us off. It's not your ****ing company, or your battalion. It's your friends.

^ What he said

Quote Originally Posted by ubermensche View Post
    It's how you talk with that military dialect when you are just a walt that bugs us off. It's not your ****ing company, or your battalion. It's your friends.
    Why are you so bad... I am in reenacting section i have rights to use military dialect and still I am fully awared, that they are my friends, we are just reenacting. Everything what I came for here is an advice about helmet.

No reenactors are ever interested in the Army Catering Corps for some reason. It's always some special forces thing.

Why are you so bad... I am in reenacting section i have rights to use military dialect and still I am fully awared, that they are my friends, we are just reenacting. Everything what I came for here is an advice about helmet.
    Look, this is a military forum and we have some former and active duty BTDT guys who have earned their title. Just because you can use military dialect doesn't mean that you should

As stated by arrsepedia, the degree of waltity of a reenactor is directly proportional to the eliteness of the unit he is reenacting and the closeness of the time period.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Re-enactment

You are nothing but a walt. And you can interpret all of what I said in 2 ways.
    1) I'm a ****ing ***** ruining your failed childhood dream of becoming John Wayne.
    2) I'm a random stranger displaying unparallel kindness by devoting my precious time trying to drag you out of the worthless piece of walting sh1t that you are and to make you less of a socially awkward nerd.