Thread: Looking for Aimpoint T1 mount.

I come from the Land of the Ice and Snow from the Midnight sun where the hot springs blow

Question Looking for Aimpoint T1 mount.

Hey there gents.

Just about to purchase an Aimpoint H1 for my Ar, and I am having a bit of an issue finding a mount for it. Mostly because I live in Canada and LaRue wont ship their products to me..... Anyways I'm thinking I would like a pure co-witness, but I am open to the higher mount with the lower 1/3rd co-witness.

Cant wait for you guys $0.02.

Sneeker

To give you an idea of how it's going to look like with absolute cowitness vs. lower 1/3:

Lower 1/3rd is preferred, IMO. It gets the clutter out of the way and gives you a clear view through the optic.

Sucks that LaRue won't ship to America's Hat. They really are the best you can buy. I have a T-1 in an LT-660 and wouldn't change it for a thing. Do you have anyone in the US that could ship it to you? (i.e. they have it shipped to them and forward it to you)

I come from the Land of the Ice and Snow from the Midnight sun where the hot springs blow

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye67 View Post
    Lower 1/3rd is preferred, IMO. It gets the clutter out of the way and gives you a clear view through the optic.

Sucks that LaRue won't ship to America's Hat. They really are the best you can buy. I have a T-1 in an LT-660 and wouldn't change it for a thing. Do you have anyone in the US that could ship it to you? (i.e. they have it shipped to them and forward it to you)
    Im pretty sure I am going to get some Troy flip up BUIS to compliment the absolute Co-winess so clutter should not be that much of an issue I am thinking, but this is my first AR so I am very muching going by what people have written.
    I wish I had someone from the states that could ship to me because that would save me a lot of money and hassle. The stores up here in Canada seem to only provide what they all ready have in stock because its such a pain to get stuff across the border.

You could try sourcing a LaRue through http://www.irunguns.ca/ , ive head nothing but good things about these guys

Quote Originally Posted by w0nder View Post
    You could try sourcing a LaRue through http://www.irunguns.ca/ , ive head nothing but good things about these guys

OK yes, I seen this web sight on CGN the other day and was wondering about them. Any Idea how them shipping to Canadian customers works??? Do you know anyone who has used them?

Edit.

NVM. I found out threw my intellect and rugged good looks. http://www.irunguns.ca/import-process.php
    Thanks for the web sight though.

Ok, so here is a question to one of my American brothers

Which one of you want to go to LaRue and purchase for me an Aimpoint Micro H-1 and LaRue mount? They are impossible to get up here in Canada right now. The sight due to sales, and the mount do to LaRue not shipping to Canada. I know that a dealer cant ship sights over the border with out permition from your government but I dont see the harm for a friend sending me a gift

If this 100% against the law please just slap me on the ass and say bad Sneeker, but if its cool then you would be pulling me a solid, and saving me a little money in the process, there might be some Maple sirup on its way from da north to you!