Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Islamic extremists suspected in attack on Indian student in Germany

Default Islamic extremists suspected in attack on Indian student in Germany

Police say an Indian student in Germany has been attacked and injured by suspected Islamic extremists who accosted him and demanded that he convert to Islam.

Police spokesman Frank Piontek said Thursday that two attackers in the western German city of Bonn severely beat the 24-year-old and then slashed his tongue with a knife.

Police say the attackers walked up to the student in a city street late Monday and demanded that he convert to Islam -- then beat him up after he refused to do so.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12...nt-in-germany/

The only solution is to arrest these people, and give them a one way ride to their country of origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Surenas View Post
    The only solution is to arrest these people, and give them a one way ride to their country of origin.
    This could be difficult should the two suspects be German themselves who converted to the Islam.

Speedy recovery to the Indian student. Hope they'll catch the scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Surenas View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12...nt-in-germany/

The only "solution" to this scum is a bullet to the head, because they are "Germans" and can't be deported. Those fanatics will never change their mind and throwing them into prison only allows them to recruit more uneducated and desperate tools. But gunning them down is no option in Germany, so we have to wait until they die of old age or are blown up in Pakistan by a US drone.

Speedy recovery to the Indian student. I hope they catch the terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by Astaran View Post
    The only "solution" to this scum is a bullet to the head, because they are "Germans" and can't be deported. Those fanatics will never change their mind and throwing them into prison only allows them to recruit more uneducated and desperate tools. But gunning them down is no option in Germany, so we have to wait until they die of old age or are blown up in Pakistan by a US drone.

Speedy recovery to the Indian student. I hope they catch the terrorists
    Are they Germans or "Germans" (that is, "of immigrant background")?

Looking at the demographics, worsening segragation and the economic situation in the 'ghettos', events like this are only going to get more common.

1.) Let salafists travel to PAK or AFG for training, but put trackers on them during the regular airport search
    2.) Ask CIA to waste them with drones
    3.) ???
    4.) Profit!

Quote Originally Posted by b0sco View Post
    1.) Let salafists travel to PAK or AFG for training, but put trackers on them during the regular airport search
    2.) Ask CIA to waste them with drones
    3.) ???
    4.) Profit!
    5.) Prepare for the *****storm that'll hit when the left finds out.

buck duck huck luck muck puck ruck suck tuck yuck fuuuuuuuu muck's Avatar

Seeing we already have proof that a large part of all anti-Semitic acts of harrassment or violence in this country are committed by Muslims I'm wondering when will we finally accept hate speech (and acts of hatred) among ethnic or religious minorities, or from minorities against the majority, as a real issue demanding action? That is precisely what I mean when I rant about the intrinsic failure of multiculturalism: you cannot lump so many different cultures together and expect them to simply coexist peacefully.

Here's hoping the Indian student makes a full recovery.

Bonn, eh? I see that not only our new capital is turning into a sh[*******#000080]i[/COLOR]thole but the old one, too.

Quote Originally Posted by vonFyrkendahl View Post
    Are they Germans or "Germans" (that is, "of immigrant background")?

Looking at the demographics, worsening segragation and the economic situation in the 'ghettos', events like this are only going to get more common.
    "Germans" as in: They hold a German passport but despise Germany and fight actively against it. Eric Breininger, that worthless piece of **** who now thankfully rots in some Pakistani trench, was an "ethnic German" convert, but I would never consider him my countryman or a German. Immigrant backgrounds don't really count for me as a criteria whether or not a person is German, heck, I have a friend with immigration background who's even more patriotic than me

Likewise here. With that being said, I don't attach a great importance to the predicate - I just don't understand why you'd seek citizenship of a state you despise or cannot identify with.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by muck View Post
    That is precisely what I mean when I rant about the intrinsic failure of multiculturalism: you cannot lump so many different cultures together and expect them to simply coexist peacefully.
    Thank you for lumping whole muslim population of Germany together with this salafist scum, how thoughtful of you.

I doubt its up to you to judge my thoughtfulness in here (or the lack thereof)... for you obviously have not spent a fragment of a thought on the posting that you judged.

Banned user

I doubt its up to you to judge my thoughtfulness in here (or the lack thereof)... for you obviously have not spent a fragment of a thought on the posting that you judged.
    Well sorry, but when you spread bs, then i just cant look away. People may think for a second that you are telling the truth.

You can't look away, eh, who the heck do you think you are? The folks on this board know me pretty well, they have been knowing me for much longer than you and they certainly don't need your help to make up their minds and to come to agree or disagree with me. Certainly not yours, seeing the utter lack of your willingness to participate in discussions civilly when for the most part you don't comment on subjects but just call people names or berate them... and seeing your constant refusal to properly address people's arguments. I didn't tar all Muslims with the same brush here, even when your language proficiency isn't that great you should know the meaning of the full stop mark.
    My point was, and is, that it is nonsensical to assume utterly different cultures could coexist without a hitch. And sure this act of violence - which you didn't even bother to condemn - is both product and indication of those troubles, if the most drastic one. For otherwise it would not have taken place and those extremists had not harrassed a beliefer of another religion (or not even become radicals in the first place, as per definition radicalism can only accrue in proximity to other beliefs and ideas).

Banned user

You can't look away, eh, who the heck do you think you are? The folks on this board know me pretty well, they have been knowing me for much longer than you and they certainly don't need your help to make up their minds and to come to agree or disagree with me. Certainly not yours, seeing the utter lack of your willingness to participate in discussions civilly when for the most part you don't comment on subjects but just call people names or berate them... and seeing your constant refusal to properly address people's arguments. I didn't tar all Muslims with the same brush here, even when your language proficiency isn't that great you should know the meaning of the full stop mark.
    My point was, and is, that it is nonsensical to assume utterly different cultures could coexist without a hitch. And sure this act of violence - which you didn't even bother to condemn - is both product and indication of those troubles, if the most drastic one. For otherwise it would not have taken place and those extremists had not harrassed a beliefer of another religion (or not even become radicals in the first place, as per definition radicalism can only accrue in proximity to other beliefs and ideas).
    Your reading comprehension seems to lack, as both of main points that i did just mark did indeed take place. I did condemn and you did lump them together. Majority of Muslims dont have any troubles integrating and living together with the rest of us.

the Ralph Wiggum of Mp.net. timetraveller's Avatar

From what i've been told by my German friends on my FB ..the version being stated by the Police ,, It was a racially motivated attack .. by 2 Pakistani's on an Indian !!