Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Satellite photos show North Korea ready for new nuclear test

Default Satellite photos show North Korea ready for new nuclear test

North Korea has repaired flood damage at its nuclear test facility and could conduct a quick atomic explosion if it chose, though water streaming out of a test tunnel may cause problems, analysis of recent satellite photos indicates.

Washington and others are bracing for the possibility that if punished for a successful long-range rocket launch on Dec. 12 that the U.N. considers a cover for a banned ballistic missile test, North Korea's next step might be its third nuclear test.

Rocket and nuclear tests unnerve Washington and its allies because each new success puts North Korean scientists another step closer to perfecting a nuclear warhead small enough to put on a missile that could hit the mainland United States.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12...-nuclear-test/

A Russian getting his education on in Vancouver, Canada

If I was in charge I'd issue an ultimatum threatening to nuke the living bejeesus out of any nation that would like to join the nuke club via the backdoor. Since early capacity is usually just a few bombs and delivery systems suck, a good tactical nuclear strike would wipe out any response capability and fry the leaders to a tender crisp.
    And it has the great cover of being legitimate. If you want a legitimate process, fine. But one bit of evidence you're trying to screw us, you were warned.

It's like M.A.D. only without the M.
    Last edited by Maximmmm; 12-28-2012 at 04:10 AM.

Banned user

North Koreans are progressing quickly in the field of science.
    I greatly admire !

Banned user

Considering that the Dear Leader invented the atom, it's only fair that he gets to harness its power.
    He will know how to put it to the best, peaceful use. No need to be alarmed.

I would really like to see a graph of new accounts created and accounts banned because it always happens round this time as far as I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximmmm View Post
    If I was in charge I'd issue an ultimatum threatening to nuke the living bejeesus out of any nation that would like to join the nuke club via the backdoor. Since early capacity is usually just a few bombs and delivery systems suck, a good tactical nuclear strike would wipe out any response capability and fry the leaders to a tender crisp.
    And it has the great cover of being legitimate. If you want a legitimate process, fine. But one bit of evidence you're trying to screw us, you were warned.

But but... whatever we bomb in North Korea, we have to fix them. Pay for what we broke, and pay for new things that need to be built. Unless...

... You can't say that abandoning the poor Norkies is an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassador View Post
    But but... whatever we bomb in North Korea, we have to fix them. Pay for what we broke, and pay for new things that need to be built. Unless...

... You can't say that abandoning the poor Norkies is an option.
    Not just NK, Iran and any other willing nation gets a piece. You want to have a civilian nuclear programme Iran? Sure, let in UN monitors to every installation and we'll guarantee no interference and drop partial sanctions. We see one bit of highly enriched uranium? 100 Nuclear tipped warheads are going to rip your entire country to shreds.

Your choice Mr. Ayatollah.

As for the rebuilding, I'd make it a UN effort, god knows you poor bastards couldn't handle re-integration alone. That place is ****ed beyond belief.

Not just NK, Iran and any other willing nation gets a piece. You want to have a civilian nuclear programme Iran? Sure, let in UN monitors to every installation and we'll guarantee no interference and drop partial sanctions. We see one bit of highly enriched uranium? 100 Nuclear tipped warheads are going to rip your entire country to shreds.

As for the rebuilding, I'd make it a UN effort, god knows you poor bastards couldn't handle re-integration alone. That place is ****ed beyond belief.
    If it only was that simple. The consequences of such attack, whether on N-K or Iran, could be devastating.

Quote Originally Posted by Surenas View Post
    If it only was that simple. The consequences of such attack, whether on N-K or Iran, could be devastating.
    I've been watching "The West Wing" nonstop all break. I'm feeling a bit ideological lately. A man can dream...

The humanitarian crisis, power vacuum, destabilization of an entire region, rogue remnants of a broken government system. Yeah reality is a harsh mistress.

I think China has no problem with western nuclear weapons going boom miles from its border on a friendly nation.

Thank god, people like you are never allowed to make such important decisions. Your post is full of ignorance and arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by EdisonTrent View Post
    I would really like to see a graph of new accounts created and accounts banned because it always happens round this time as far as I remember.
    Really? You mean Nokor strong posters just for this?

100 Nuclear tipped warheads are going to rip your entire country to shreds.
    Yeah because that's going to happen...

The member that no one remembers. IconOfEvi's Avatar

I've been watching "The West Wing" nonstop all break. I'm feeling a bit ideological lately. A man can dream...

The humanitarian crisis, power vacuum, destabilization of an entire region, rogue remnants of a broken government system. Yeah reality is a harsh mistress.
    Well that explains it

Less West Wing, more 24

Quote Originally Posted by IconOfEvi View Post
    Well that explains it

Less West Wing, more 24
    Meh.....crime story....