Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: USA: NYC woman murders Indian man "as revenge for 9/11"

buck duck huck luck muck puck ruck suck tuck yuck fuuuuuuuu muck's Avatar

Default USA: NYC woman murders Indian man "as revenge for 9/11"

Link
    Police in New York have arrested a woman in connection with the death of a man pushed in front of a subway train.
    Prosecutors said Erika Menendez, 31, was charged with second-degree murder as a hate crime.
    She is alleged to have said that she hates Hindus and Muslims.
    The victim, 46-year-old Sunando Sen, originally came from India. Witnesses said he was standing on a platform at a Queens subway station when a woman shoved him on to the tracks.
    Mr Sen was a resident of Queens and ran a printing business on the Upper West Side.
    Prosecutors said in a statement that Ms Menendez, from the Bronx, admitted pushing the victim, saying: "I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims ever since 2001 when they put down the twin towers I've been beating them up."
    Queens District Attorney Richard A Brown said that, according to the charges, Ms Menendez was seen talking to herself while seated on a bench at the subway station and was also seen pacing on the platform and muttering to herself.
    "The defendant is accused of committing what is every subway commuter's worst nightmare - being suddenly and senselessly pushed into the path of an oncoming train," he said.
    "The victim was allegedly shoved from behind and had no chance to defend himself. Beyond that, the hateful remarks allegedly made by the defendant and which precipitated the defendant's actions can never be tolerated by a civilised society."
    And what did Hindus have to do with 9/11? I hope she rots in prison for being a pathetic hateful c[*******#000080]u[/COLOR]nt.
    RIP to the innocent victim, who was probably more of a real New Yorker than her.

I hope they still have the chair in use, for people like her.

No Good Bloody Seppo California Joe's Avatar

Well, she's obviously mental.

They should turn her loose in Delhi...

what a sick *****.

Rest in Peace to the victim of this senseless murder

Zune Free At Last FlintHillBilly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by muck View Post
    And what did Hindus have to do with 9/11?
    That lady is clearly ignorant and sadly many people do make that assumption. While not the case here, there have been other instances of Sikhs/Indians or those who wear Turbans at the other end of a hate crime - most likely due to the stereotypical assumption that Arabs or Terrorists wear Turbans. It's rather sad really.
    I hope she rots in prison for being a pathetic hateful c[*******#000080]u[/COLOR]nt.
    I hope her last sight and sounds are a freight train coming at her at 50 mph. Ok, I overreacted, prison is probably better for her.
    RIP to the innocent victim, who was probably more of a real New Yorker than her.
    RIP as well to the victim and I bet you're right.

What do you expect, half of the frigging Republican party thinks our President is a Kenyan Muslim. There is a lot of ignorance and stupidity out there. This woman however, has mental issues to go along with it...

Quote Originally Posted by California Joe View Post
    What do you expect, half of the frigging Republican party thinks our President is a Kenyan Muslim. There is a lot of ignorance and stupidity out there. This woman however, has mental issues to go along with it...
    Cmon CJ, the first part, Seems a bit unneeded to be said in this thread .

Second part I completely agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by California Joe View Post
    Probably. I mean, she was seeing "talking to herself and muttering". So this lady is either the average iPhone user... or mental.

Probably. I mean, she was seeing "talking to herself and muttering". So this lady is either the average iPhone user... or mental.
    LOL
    That's great. Made me laugh as sad as the whole situation has become.

Quote Originally Posted by FlintHillBilly View Post
    Cmon CJ, the first part, Seems a bit unneeded to be said in this thread .

Second part I completely agree with.
    OK, maybe I exaggerated a little on the percentage, but the common denominator is still mistaken identity/ethnic ignorance and hatred....

Can't she tell the difference between Arabs/Middle eastern and South Asian? Or an Sikh/Hindu turban and Muslim topi/scraf? What a friggin republican loving bimbo! I blame the influnce of fox news and Hollywood. RIP to the victim and I hope her family is alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Type 055 View Post
    Can't she tell the difference between Arabs/Middle eastern and South Asian? Or an Sikh/Hindu turban and Muslim topi/scraf? What a friggin republican loving bimbo! I blame the influnce of fox news and Hollywood. RIP to the victim and I hope her family is alright.
    So she paints a group of people with the same brush, just as you paint a complete group of people with the same brush. Maybe think before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    This.

She's obviously mental.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    She won't fit on the chair.

Quote Originally Posted by Type 055 View Post
    You covered quite a bit here. Brilliant.