Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Germany: "Honor attack" with acid leaves 20 years old woman disfigured

buck duck huck luck muck puck ruck suck tuck yuck fuuuuuuuu muck's Avatar

Default Germany: "Honor attack" with acid leaves 20 years old woman disfigured

Link
    On late Saturday afternoon the door bell of Reyhan A. in Hilden (Northrhine Westphalia) rang and the young Turkish-German woman unsuspectingly opened - only to be sprayed with acid. A hooded man soaked her facial area with a liquid from a spray bottle, then turned around and fled. The 20-year-old immediately felt a painful burning in her face and called for an ambulance. Paramedics rushed the heavily injured woman to the emergency treatment ward in Duisburg. The injuries are not life-threatening. [Her grandmother; muck] told daily 'Bild' that her grandchild could be left permanently disfigured.
    The ticker news that her Turkish boyfriend and an accomplice have been arrested in meanwhile called my attention to the case. I'd express hopes she makes a full recovery, but alas that could be doubtful. Always those people and their sense of honor... what those two *******s did indicates the utter abscence of honor, does it not.
    Wanna know what's even worse? What our ever-caring and considerate judges will have to say to this.

What kind of punishment can they expect in Germany?

Quote Originally Posted by Rey View Post
    Dangerous bodily injury (with dangerous classifying the means used) is punishable with between 6 months and 10 years in prison, but in practice the judge's scope of discretion is regularly exploited to the fullest and the average sentence is more like between 18 and 36 months in prison.
    If the assailant has no criminal record he might even get a suspended sentence.

I wish I had never seen those pictures, that poor woman

Zune Free At Last FlintHillBilly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by muck View Post
    Dangerous bodily injury (with dangerous classifying the means used) is punishable with between 6 months and 10 years in prison, but in practice the judge's scope of discretion is regularly exploited to the fullest and the average sentence is more like between 18 and 36 months in prison.
    Well. I hope the judge uses some common sense and gives a harsher punishment than the minimum of 6 months or 18 months in prison. Acid attacks are no joke and I wouldn't be happy with an 18-36 month sentence in prison if I was the victim or the victims family. Just my opinion.

[HTML][/HTML]Dust them with a flammenwerfer and finish with a couple of handfuls of salt. See how they enjoy it. Punishment befits the crime...

Mucks right, probably will only get a short stint in jail / family holiday camp.

I am pretty confident the pictures are of a different woman. The pictures are of a Sikh woman, and the article is referring to a German of turkish descent.

****ing bastard should be executed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rey View Post

Should be bathed with 96% hydrochloric acid.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE THOR View Post
    I am pretty confident the pictures are of a different woman. The pictures are of a Sikh woman, and the article is referring to a German of turkish descent.
    True... I saw Clears' post just now. The horrible pictures link to a story about honor attacks/ killings with acid.
    The incident in the original post is about took place just yesterday and the victim's still being hospitalized.

Just heard it this morning, terrible thing to happen. Hope the fuckers get the book thrown at them properly, but I gotta agree with muck, the judges will be very understanding.

Indian students tounge cut off for not converting to Islam, terror attacks on trains, honor acid attacks, welcome to Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by muck View Post
    Sounds like they may get away far too easy.

Getting ripped in mp.net's insanity thread!

Quote Originally Posted by tluassa View Post
    Indian students tounge cut off for not converting to Islam, terror attacks on trains, honor acid attacks, welcome to Germany.
    You need to ensure the people you pay to take care of business start doing it again, instead of releasing this scum to inflict more damage in a sort of enforced lawlessness drive.

Sorry to read this kind of thing again Muck.

Quote Originally Posted by Spezz View Post
    ****ing bastard should be executed.
    Yes, although they are not even worth the bullet. People like him think they understand something about honor. Ridiculous ...

I'm so sorry for the girl!

Chlorine trifluoride was invented for use on guys like these, might cure them of their urge to play with chemicals.