Page 281 of 281 FirstFirst ... 181231271273274275276277278279280281
Results 4,201 to 4,211 of 4211

Thread: War Thunder - Free combat MMO game

Quote Originally Posted by Marsch View Post
    No, they are great as they are. Yesterday a Komet rammed me. It was like if you'd throw a glassbottle on to some concrete. The only effect on my side was a slight red tail.
    I hate them so much. Won't they ever run out of fuel? I mean it's a freaking rocket powered glider.

Oh, they do. I chased some back to their base as they had to refuel and shot them while they where landed. It's much better with the US bombers at the moment. You should really check it out.

I mainly play Tier Two - It's my favorite Tier by far. That said, there are always Tier Three aircraft in every match I play.

I'm mainly playing upper Tiers to unlock all the upgrades and the jets at the moment. It's Battle Rating of your top aircraft of a line-up +1 usually. That means that if you're playing with up to 3.0 you'll have a good chance to meet 4.0s which are Tier III then mostly.

That's such a monster line-up. Everthing except the Spitfire can carry at least 2x1000lbs. The F8F-1B 3x1000, the F-82E and the A-26 2x2000 and the both bombers 8x1000 each. That's a whopping 29000lbs! I'll just fly in and unload one load after another and so don't care if I'll get shot down.

Senior Member Kaiser Prussotroll's Avatar

Anyone up for a couple of games? I need an excuse to play as I barely get to do so nowadays.

It's been a while since I've played, love the addition of User Skins and Radio

Name:  236390_2014-04-24_00004.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  128.9 KB

Confirmed civvie. Head down, arse up, taking cover firmly behind the sofa.

My best pay-day so far. All I can say is every one else in that match must have really sucked..........

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shot 2014.04.24 20.55.21.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	237.1 KB 
ID:	217763

Quote Originally Posted by Combat-Master View Post

Name:  236390_2014-04-24_00004.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  128.9 KB
    Ah, a flying carpet. I assume it has the oxygen mask for the pilot replaced by a sheesha mouth piece? Isn't that lady on the side "haram" by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Oneto15 View Post
    My best pay-day so far. All I can say is every one else in that match must have really sucked..........
    Ehm, I don't want to rain on your parade but your result is actually quite lousy. The 100k battle trophy doesn't means you've performed great in any way. Sometimes it seems to be more like a "gift" for lousy performance.

Confirmed civvie. Head down, arse up, taking cover firmly behind the sofa.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsch View Post
    Ehm, I don't want to rain on your parade but your result is actually quite lousy. The 100k battle trophy doesn't means you've performed great in any way. Sometimes it seems to be more like a "gift" for lousy performance.
    Given the multi-national make up of this board I appreciate that English may not be your first language (so I'll try not to rain on your parade), but where did I say/claim that it was my best "result"? I've had umpteen more kills in numerous matches, finished higher up the team sheet and earned fewer Silver Lions in the process. so before you go getting all you should understand that there's a big difference in what's said between your "result is quite lousy" and my "best pay-day"!

If WT wants to give me SL100'000 for two kills because every other bugger is worse than me, who am I to argue.

Was it for one year service or what ever? I remember getting something similar in terms of price.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneto15 View Post
    If WT wants to give me SL100'000 for two kills because every other bugger is worse than me, who am I to argue.
    And that's where you are wrong. It doesn't means every other player in your team was worse than you. That's what I wanted to point out.

Quote Originally Posted by EStrike101 View Post
    Was it for one year service or what ever? I remember getting something similar in terms of price.
    It's a "Battle Trophy" that you can get after a match (ranges from 1-1000k IIRC with premium x0.5) but you are right there are some "Achievements" that give you even higher amounts of SL like "login in for X times", "playing since X", "X hours of playtime" and so on.