Page 358 of 358 FirstFirst ... 258308348350351352353354355356357358
Results 5,356 to 5,364 of 5364

Thread: War Thunder - Free combat MMO game

Why did they limit the number of spawns to 3 when playing with tanks? it shucks!

Does anyone have some nice advise for playing a T-34/57 on simulation battles? I tried to flank the germans, shooting a short distances, but the german team is 90% of the time composed almost exclusively fo Tigers @.@ and they are inpervious the the 57mmm gun.

Another thing....what do you recomend for grinding research points? low tier battles of go for the max tier everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by OrbitaEcliptica View Post
    Another thing....what do you recomend for grinding research points? low tier battles of go for the max tier everytime.
    Play whatever it is you enjoy. That way, it doesn't seem like grinding. Most of my American crews are maxed out from flying tier two almost exclusively.

Quote Originally Posted by OrbitaEcliptica View Post
    Does anyone have some nice advise for playing a T-34/57 on simulation battles? I tried to flank the germans, shooting a short distances, but the german team is 90% of the time composed almost exclusively fo Tigers @.@ and they are inpervious the the 57mmm gun.

If your looking for quick or efficient grinding for Research Points, then check what tier your planes research at most effectively (for example if you mouse over the aircraft the stat box should have "is most effective at tier III-V" at the top). If the aircraft you are researching is not in this tier you only get something like 40% points, though not sure if its just for that aircraft or if affects points from the other aircraft in the match.

Another way is to use the aircraft before the one your researching (for example if your researching the HO 229, then using the ME-410 B-6/R3 you will get 130% RP points), again you can check this be mousing over the aircraft your researching and it will tell you which one to use. In cases of aircraft stacked together it is usually the first one.

That said your looking for fun then I agree with what Laworkerbee said, although be aware of the inefficient research only netting 40% points if your researching an aircraft too many tiers above you.
    Last edited by toreno; 3 Days Ago at 07:42 PM. Reason: Spelling

I only play with tanks, but I supose that the tips both of you gave me are valid anyways, thanks

I unblocked the KV-85, and wow its even worse than the t-34/57 all matched are agains panthers and tigers now and my gun is usseles at any distance at frontal armor, 10 defeats in a row, no single penetrating hit, even to the sides of the german tanks wtf? it seems like as the war advanced the soviet tanks got worse by comparison.

PS: I also only play tanks that I found fun to run with, no mindless grind for me, but that thing about the "most effective at tier..." I hadnt read it in game before XD that was the kind fo tip I was looking for

hello guys, sorry if u already know, did u noticed that?
    picture is hosted in my blog, original source and better size here

Why no tank destroyers?
    Ok, I can do without Hellcat spam but still....

No M48.
    10chars

Gaijin said that tank destroyers for USA are coming in future patches.