Thread: Photos from the last weekend game, with some snowy flakes. Moscow.

Default Photos from the last weekend game, with some snowy flakes. Moscow.

Man, that look fun! The DIY winter camo sure is effective, think I might do that with some old BDUs

Awesome pictures and a great turn out of players for a snow game! Thanks for sharing

We have a lot of winter games. And snow camo is not a problem, when you have something like this http://www.splav.ru/goodsdetail.aspx...16192010687000, for 30$. )
    Last edited by riht; 03-08-2013 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkie View Post
    Man, that look fun! The DIY winter camo sure is effective, think I might do that with some old BDUs
    What?

Also, I always love the sheer number of m4/m16s I see during Russian airsoft games, always makes me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubadour View Post
    What?

Also, I always love the sheer number of m4/m16s I see during Russian airsoft games, always makes me smile.
    We all love v.3 gearbox guns, but there is not a lot of choice when you play at NATO oriented team. (

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Man, that look fun! The DIY winter camo sure is effective

Quote Originally Posted by Troubadour View Post
    What?

At first glance I thought some of the winter gear was home made, but I may have been wrong. I've seen some good 'bedsheet' camo in my time.

On the second guy in, with the black top, are his pants custom, or are they of a real camouflage? Like I said I've seen people take bedsheets and made them into gear, painting them in a simular fasion

Quote Originally Posted by me
    Think I might do that with some old BDUs
    I didn't elaborate on this I guess, but I was going to mention painting a set of old BDUs white with black puffs like the set of pants I mentioned above.

Looks like you had a lot of fun there !

BTW, it must have being a great chance to test your airsoft guns under such a cold weather, I wonder if they operated fine in spite of the freezing air.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkie View Post
    On the second guy in, with the black top, are his pants custom, or are they of a real camouflage? Like I said I've seen people take bedsheets and made them into gear, painting them in a simular fasion
    I didn't elaborate on this I guess, but I was going to mention painting a set of old BDUs white with black puffs like the set of pants I mentioned above.
    It's a bad idea use old BDU as snow camo. Winter over dress is not just camouflage, it prevent you clothes from soaking and frosting.

Quote Originally Posted by armored_diplomacy View Post
    Looks like you had a lot of fun there !

BTW, it must have being a great chance to test your airsoft guns under such a cold weather, I wonder if they operated fine in spite of the freezing air.
    If you prepare them - all will be OK ) Main problems - frozen hop-up rubber, and fast battery discharge.