Thread: GunBot Ammo search engine

Default GunBot Ammo search engine

Ran across this and thought you guys here in the states would appreciate it.

"Do you find yourself wasting time wandering from site to site trying to find the best deals on ammunition, magazines, and other accessories, only to arrive just moments after they sold out? Spend hours trolling and refreshing windows to see if suddenly 5.56 greentip is available? Well you are in luck because there is now a search engine that has been established just for you.

Its name is Gunbot and it's pretty neat. http://gunbot.net/

Ever used one of those sites like Hotels.com, Kayak, or Orbitz to find travel deals? Well Gunbot works on the same concept, only instead of finding the best price on a midsize rental car in Canton, Ohio, it tells you the best price right now on 45ACP, and who has it in stock.
    Gunbot currently crawls big and small ammo sites such as Cheaper than Dirt, Brownells, Midway, J&G, Lucky Gunner and others. In fact, more than 40 different sites are searched, cataloged, and refreshed everytime a new item, price, or availability pops up. You can search by in-stock items only and even set an alarm for new items. "

Its free and seems to work. I just scored some greentip in stock ($79 per 100)....

Hold on... 500 rounds of 22 LR is now $110? WTF And Fed Champion is $140? http://www.precisionriflesupply.com/...-fed-champ.htm

Then donate...

Also - Shhh...
    I need no more competition in purchasing.