Thread: T 34 facelift

Default T 34 facelift

Check out the vmmv.org newsletter. http://vmmv.org/newltr/nl91.htm

good to see such dedication, and the paint looks really good

Under this thread title, I was expecting somebody modernizing the T-34 into something a lot more tacticool.

buck duck huck luck muck puck ruck suck tuck yuck fuuuuuuuu muck's Avatar

^ I was expecting another masterpiece of rogue regime engineering ingenuity. You know, like a "modernized" T34 to take on the imperialist pigs' armies.

The Soviets were about to change over production from the T-34 to the T-34 with torsion bars, commander's cupola, radios and other improvements. But the Germans invaded and desperate need meant quality had to wait until quantity was addressed.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Quote Originally Posted by JCR View Post
    Under this thread title, I was expecting somebody modernizing the T-34 into something a lot more tacticool.
    Yeah, pimp my ride style.

I am disappoint =(

Quote Originally Posted by Flamming_Python View Post
    Yeah, pimp my ride style.

I am disappoint =(
    More like painted black or multicam with Picantinni rails on the main gun barrel

Quote Originally Posted by JCR View Post
    More like painted black or multicam with Picantinni rails on the main gun barrel
    Na I was thinking more along the lines of beverage cup holders, surround sound, maybe a mini-jacuzzi..

Quote Originally Posted by Flamming_Python View Post
    Na I was thinking more along the lines of beverage cup holders, surround sound, maybe a mini-jacuzzi..
    Dual chrome stacks, baby moons (chrome of course) on the road wheels, diamond plate hatch covers (also chrome), bling studs on the drive sprocket, tucked leather commanders seat- red,with white piping- obviously, driver's gear shift, total ivory skull hanlde with bright orange blinking led eyes. ultraviolet led lighting for the intruments, driver seat, full 12 position "rocking chair" (heated, naturally), a chrome and flat black gorilla foot accellerator pedal, with monkee paw brake and clutch pedalls, totally rad snow scene airbrush paint scheme on the exterior, with scanty ***** clad Russian snow babes, with snow leopards on leashes and standing in the distant dark shadow of a shilouett of Stalin imposed on a red to yellow sky background. Oh, yeah, dark cherry red brake lights with over shot chrome hammer and cycle designs. Of course, the main gun barrel has to be flesh with bright pink muzzle brake- Oh, yeah!

Now THAT'Sa tank!