Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Putin heckled by Femen at Hannover Trade Fair

Default Putin heckled by Femen at Hannover Trade Fair

The rest of the pictures are not suitable for americans at work, so non americans click here
    http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschla...-Putin-zu.html

3rd Picture : The bodyguard went for gold

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutsc...-a-893086.html

Here you can see Putin giving a thumbs up

The expression on his face is just priceless. I expect explosion in new Putin posters soon.

Banned user

I want to dislike Putin...but I can't ))))

I don't think Putin got the message, he's just delighted to see ******* in what could of been another boring function.

Femen Activists Bare Breasts at ‘Dictator’ Putin

HANOVER, April 8 (RIA Novosti) – Activists from the feminist group Femen launched another trademark topless protest on Monday, targeting Russian President Vladimir Putin as he opened an industrial fair in Hanover, Germany, the group said on its Twitter feed.

German media said four women, with obscenities in English and Russian daubed on their breasts, broke through security as Putin and German Chancellor Angela Merkel were examining a stand at the fair.

“Sextremists from Femen have just carried out an anti-dictatorial attack on Putin,” the group said in a Russian-language Twitter message.

One member of the group was detained, German media said.

"I liked it," Putin commented later, when asked about the protest, adding that it would help to promote the fair. But he also noted that it was better to disuss politics "when clothed."

Femen said on its Facebook page the activists had yelled "F**k you, dictator!" in English.

"To be honest, I couldn't hear very well what they were shouting," Putin said, adding that if he had not noticed if the girls were "blondes or brunettes."

Putin came under sharp criticism in Germany ahead of his visit over unannounced inspections of foreign-funded NGOs. Merkel asked Putin to “give NGOs a chance,” earlier on Monday.

Femen members previously bared their breasts in protest at Putin’s policies in March 2012, when three activists *****ped to the waist at the polling station where Russia’s national leader had cast his vote at presidential polls. However, the group missed Putin by some twenty minutes on that occasion.

Western leaders are becoming jealous that women throw them selves at Putin!!

Putin has just done the research and found that nice leaders aren't getting ****s flashed at them. The man is a genius.

These girls simply don't get it that men do not have a real problem with being assaulted by reasonably well-looking, partially bare females. Of course, if persons like Hella von Sinnen would participate in this kind of political activism - then it would be a different story (try to imagine Putin's face in that case...). It would mean nothing else but the crossing-over into the field of terrorism. Let us hope, nay pray, that such a radicalisation never happens.

The Femen need to call in for the "big guns." Not gonna accomplish anything with those small-caliber ****s.

They should hire Honey Boo Boo mom. Throw her a couple of times and politicians will do anything FEMEN asks

buck duck huck luck muck puck ruck suck tuck yuck fuuuuuuuu muck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
    These girls simply don't get it that men do not have a real problem with being assaulted by reasonably well-looking, partially bare females. Of course, if persons like Hella von Sinnen would participate in this kind of political activism - then it would be a different story (try to imagine Putin's face in that case...). It would mean nothing else but the crossing-over into the field of terrorism. Let us hope, nay pray, that such a radicalisation never happens.
    Funny you say that, I wouldn't want to have a bunch of those harpies descend on me...

Quote Originally Posted by xMarsx View Post
    The Femen need to call in for the "big guns." Not gonna accomplish anything with those small-caliber ****s.
    Genius. Let's start a consulting firm and get in on the ground-floor. This could be big, real big. Unfortunately we'll have to bounce things off of Stryder Kennset but we'll give him an office in the basement.

Banned user

They all wish fuck Putin. Putin isnt against it.