Thread: The Tolerance That Is Only Skin Deep

Default The Tolerance That Is Only Skin Deep

Country singer George Jones, who to my ears had the greatest voice ever recorded, died on Friday.

...Standing outside an Atlanta club on Friday night where I’d performed an amped-up version of “White Lightning” in honor of Jones’s passing, a self-proclaimed fan of mine told me he’d mentioned Ol’ Possum’s death on Facebook, only to receive a verbal feces-smearing by someone who called Jones a “racist” and a “redneck” who deserves to “rot in hell.”

...Without ever feeling a need to apologize, I’ve done a great deal of hating in my life, but I’ve never seen a group of twisted, self-satisfied losers so unabashedly hate-filled as modern prog-bots. This is unforgivably and punchably ironic mainly because their entire platform is erected upon shaky Popsicle sticks of “compassion,” “tolerance,” and respect for the “cultural other.” Since their default defense mechanism is to accuse their enemies of being motivated primarily by hatred, it reinforces my belief that the primary impetus of modern leftist psychology is blind, stupid, hypocritical projection.

...If you dare to disagree with them, they will attack like a pack of starved rats. Their behavior suggests that they believe others should suffer literally—even corporeally—not because of their actions, but because of their thoughts alone. This will manifest as bald aggression rather than fuzzy compassion. And when they mock and threaten, it’s not bullying. When they get you fired from your job or reveal your home address, it isn’t McCarthyism. When they call you a piece of ****, they aren’t dehumanizing you. And when they wish ass cancer upon you, there’s nothing hateful about it. They’ll engage in purely totalitarian tactics while calling you a fascist.

...Born in 1961, I caught at least two decades of the so-called Red Scare, but what’s going on now with political correctness, AKA the bloody afterbirth of the civil-rights movement, is the most egregious moral panic I’ve seen. This is far more than a battle for the “right” to interracially date or to engage in same-*** soixante-neuf. This goes far deeper than such trivialities. This is a war of attrition to control thought and language and culture, to demean and ostracize anyone who doesn’t fall obediently in line, to declare certain subjects beyond discussion and maybe even one day to make it impossible to think differently than the herd.
    http://takimag.com/article/the_toler..._deep_jim_goad

Banned user

very often seen in many places..

Good article.

Banned user

Just as normal cells mutate into cancer cells and metastasize, the word “liberal” has strayed far from its original moorings and now tends to indicate someone who despises liberty and freedom and is a pathological control freak that wants to obliterate the mere suggestion of any thought that would undermine their bloated and unwarranted sense of self-worth.
    [FONT=inherit]
    http://takimag.com/article/the_toler...#ixzz2TCsMMk4V
    [/FONT]

How's that Hopey Changey thing workin'? C.Puffs's Avatar

Yep. Take a look through many comment sections in the Huff Po, Mother Jones, etc. and you'll see some of the most rabid, hateful, control freaks you've ever imagined. But they're "progressive" and "tolerant". Yeah right.

Land of the Left and Rinos. Moonbeams Mess.

Quote Originally Posted by C.Puffs View Post
    Yep. Take a look through many comment sections in the Huff Po, Mother Jones, etc. and you'll see some of the most rabid, hateful, control freaks you've ever imagined. But they're "progressive" and "tolerant". Yeah right.
    Whats sad is that they are just as rabid and hateful as all the pukebags on Stormfront.

I love being the "inbred redneck terrorist with innocent blood on my hands" because i own guns and support ALL of the Constitution, not just the parts of it that fit my agenda.

Banned user

John Wayne on liberals echoing the same sentiments. http://youtu.be/btvSE6tVHzQ