Thread: Another M-346 has crashed [the pilot ejected successfully]

Unhappy Another M-346 has crashed [the pilot ejected successfully]

Any specific reason why it crash?. It is a technical capable aircraft, I would not say excellent but most certainly do have a bright future ahead.

beautifull trainer, how many of them are produced untill now. And you said "another" how many crashes this tipe had ? If I remember well JAK 130 had one crash?

Seeing the YAK-130 is essentially the same plane due to the earlier collusion are/would any investigation affect/involve them to? I'm aware the flight software and quite a few systems vary between the two but the frame is the same. Any of the Russian members cast some light on this?

The M-346 had two crashes so far. And I also remember the butthurt discussion going on last time. Maybe this time the responses can be a little bit less nationalistic crap.

Thank you Steak Sauce, i do not plan any crap just was interested. M 346 is beautifull so i am sorry for this crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Steak-Sauce View Post
    The M-346 had two crashes so far. And I also remember the butthurt discussion going on last time. Maybe this time the responses can be a little bit less nationalistic crap.
    All protested about was analysis on the export prospects of the M-346 compared to its chief competitor as [*******#333333]inappropriate (No one was hurt except in the wallet) for some strange reason and then you started reading between the lines and attack peoples character and not even the analysis in question. mein gott ​you acted as if it was a RIP thread.[/COLOR]

Glad the pilot is unharmed.

Quote Originally Posted by PATTO View Post
    Seeing the YAK-130 is essentially the same plane due to the earlier collusion are/would any investigation affect/involve them to? I'm aware the flight software and quite a few systems vary between the two but the frame is the same. Any of the Russian members cast some light on this?
    No. Except for the fact that the M-346 uses the airframe design by Yakovlev, the systems inside the aircraft are unrelated, the Yak-130 flies with Russian systems and engines, while this one flies with "Western" systems and engines. If there is some sort of error in one of the systems of the M-346 or the way they are integrated into the aicraft, it doesn't affect the Yak-130, because they are completely unrelated in that regard. Only if there was some general flaw with the airframe design that would lead to the damage of the airframe would it affect both aircraft.
    Last edited by Hyde; 05-12-2013 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Glad the pilot is unharmed.

No. Except for the fact that the M-346 uses the airframe design by Yakovlev, the systems inside the aircraft are unrelated, the Yak-130 flies with Russian systems and engines, while this one flies with "Western" systems and engines. If there is some sort of error in one of the systems of the M-346 or the way they are integrated into the aicraft, it doesn't affect the Yak-130, because they are completely unrelated in that regard. Only if there was some general flaw with the airframe design that would lead to the damage of the airframe would it affect both aircraft.
    Thanks for that mate , just curious. Yeah was aware of the differences but curiosity was aroused.
    Be interesting now to see what they believe the cause is/was.
    Only my opinion, but I think the airframe in any of two forms offers a highly effective affordable light multiple capable weapon system.

Quote Originally Posted by PATTO View Post
    Thanks for that mate , just curious. Yeah was aware of the differences but curiosity was aroused.
    Be interesting now to see what they believe the cause is/was.
    Only my opinion, but I think the airframe in any of two forms offers a highly effective affordable light multiple capable weapon system.
    I think the Italian version is only meant to be used as trainer. The Yak130 is built from the start as trainer/light attack aircraft.

Sad news. It's such a cool aircraft.