Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Archive Thread 2- Question for LTJG_JAG

Quote Originally Posted by LTJG_JAG
    Okay, sorry guys..............yeah my schedule is a little messed up these days. To comment- I am not wonder women, I just have my **** straight. I know what I want to do and I do it. I have my mind set on things.

Thanks FarmGirl. I deal with guys everyday all day, even in my hobbies, so for someone on the internet to scare me, ****.......................

Anyway, you want to start with recruit first and it needs to be specified what your intentions are and what/where you want to do/go. I would recommend ROTC (obviously) which is going to get him into school. There is a hell of a lot of testing and security levels to pass. His record and him have to be spotless. There are many different levels of JAG and NCIS duties.

I work with Navy and Marines. I am not stationd at Miramar, I just pretty much live there........I am mobile and well they have trouble makers out there! Just kidding.........

Flagg, my photos are on here somewhere, can't remember what thread.....
    Oh cool! Thanks.
    I went with my friend to the recruiter's already and of course they tried to convince him to do some other crap instead of JAG stuff. Typical.
    One of the recruiters had this on his uniform:

Do you know what it is? He seemed like some 'Special Ops' type of guy but I don't know...
    I can't remember his name but it was 'Chief' something or other. He had one of these on his hat:

Is that like 'SEALs' or something?
    You're so lucky to live at Miramar, I hear the beach there is beautiful (well, the area where the Marines don't practice beach landings anyway LOL!!)
    Thanks again LTJG_JAG!

It appears to be a spe ops, you don't see those much and they aren't displayed much, if he was spe ops and is only a chief, that is interesting if he is now doing boots?!

SEALs don't get out and do boots.

I live in San Diego, I was kidding about "living" at Miramar. I do so much work at the base there

Anytime................

Worlds Tallest Leprechaun
    in the land of no more avatars, someone keep's taking my good ones away

*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by moughoun
    *cough*
    Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by moughoun
    *cough*
    Yes?
    Yes..........Mam snap's to atten-chun

I'm in the military too

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger
    Oh cool! Thanks.
    I went with my friend to the recruiter's already and of course they tried to convince him to do some other crap instead of JAG stuff. Typical.

Do you know what it is? He seemed like some 'Special Ops' type of guy but I don't know...
    I can't remember his name but it was 'Chief' something or other. He had one of these on his hat:

You're so lucky to live at Miramar, I hear the beach there is beautiful (well, the area where the Marines don't practice beach landings anyway LOL!!)
    Thanks again LTJG_JAG!
    It appears to be a spe ops, you don't see those much and they aren't displayed much, if he was spe ops and is only a chief, that is interesting if he is now doing boots?!

I live in San Diego, I was kidding about "living" at Miramar. I do so much work at the base there

Anytime................
    Wow. That's awesome. Any idea what that 'Spec Ops' thing means? Is it like a body count thing or a sniper thing?
    The Chief was hardcore man! He tried to get us to try out the rappelling tower right then and there!

How long have you been in? Do you get decent pay?
    My friend works at McDonald's right now so he's ready to start making big bucks.

I shouldn't wink at an officer , that's an administrative QM right there

Was the recruiter in anyway related to JAG? Because maybe he was like a SpecOps JAG officer? Like a guy that only handles cases with personel from SpecOps units? (because of the usually rather unique people involved)

Quote Originally Posted by Haiw
    Was the recruiter in anyway related to JAG? Because maybe he was like a SpecOps JAG officer? Like a guy that only handles cases with personel from SpecOps units? (because of the usually rather unique people involved)
    That I don't know. He wore dark dark Oakley sunglasses (even indoors) and he had this wicked scar running down his face. He caught me staring at it and gave me a look that chilled my blood. I wasn't about to ask some punk question like 'Are you like a JAG?'

Okay, sorry guys..............yeah my schedule is a little messed up these days. To comment- I am not wonder women, I just have my **** straight. I know what I want to do and I do it. I have my mind set on things.

Thanks FarmGirl. I deal with guys everyday all day, even in my hobbies, so for someone on the internet to scare me, ****.......................

Anyway, you want to start with recruit first and it needs to be specified what your intentions are and what/where you want to do/go. I would recommend ROTC (obviously) which is going to get him into school. There is a hell of a lot of testing and security levels to pass. His record and him have to be spotless. There are many different levels of JAG and NCIS duties.

I work with Navy and Marines. I am not stationd at Miramar, I just pretty much live there........I am mobile and well they have trouble makers out there! Just kidding.........

Flagg, my photos are on here somewhere, can't remember what thread.....
    Oh cool! Thanks.

Thanks again LTJG_JAG!
    Cool, I hope it goes well for him

No Good Bloody Seppo California Joe's Avatar

Oh cool! Thanks.

Thanks again LTJG_JAG!

Anytime................
    Wow. That's awesome. Any idea what that 'Spec Ops' thing means? Is it like a body count thing or a sniper thing?
    The Chief was hardcore man! He tried to get us to try out the rappelling tower right then and there!

How long have you been in? Do you get decent pay?
    My friend works at McDonald's right now so he's ready to start making big bucks.
    Christ Trig, he at least needs 4 years of college to start.

He will start in school through ROTC then he has to apply to the JAG corps or be "sponsored" into it. They except so many people every year. You are correct he will need at least 4 years of college to apply for corps.

Special Ops are a more elite group above Spec War and Dev group but an equal level like the SEALs. Special Ops are made up of all different types of service people with all different ranks/rates.

I have been in for over 8. I get great pay. Soon I will be sliding up to O3 pay.

I know CJ, he's just really anxious to go through BUDS and all that.

Cock Diesel & King of Amazing Analogies Baboonass's Avatar

[quote="LTJG_JAG"]Special Ops are a more elite group above Spec War and Dev group but an equal level like the SEALs. Special Ops are made up of all different types of service people with all different ranks/rates.

[quote]

That sounds hard core!

Do they alow women to be part of this?

He will start in school through ROTC then he has to apply to the JAG corps or be "sponsored" into it. They except so many people every year. You are correct he will need at least 4 years of college to apply for corps.

Special Ops are a more elite group above Spec War and Dev group but an equal level like the SEALs. Special Ops are made up of all different types of service people with all different ranks/rates.

I have been in for over 8. I get great pay. Soon I will be sliding up to O3 pay.
    OK sweetie, let's just bring this to a screeching halt right here and now.
    You say you work for the JAG Corps, yet you somehow (God help me if I know how) mistake this:

for some kind of 'Special Ops' badge.
    It's the JAG Corps badge you dumb ****! You know, something you would see every friggin' day!
    Oh and this:

is an OFFICER'S CREST, commonly worn on the cover (that's Navy for hat). You would probably wear this every friggin' day unless you're going undercover, all cammed up in the black of night...It would tend to stick out if it was pinned to a balaclava.

Now, tell me about Miramar and allllllll those Marines. Can you even find San Diego on the map?

8 years and only an O-2? My F**KING hairy ass!!!
    Bag it now hon, before I really make you life here miserable.
    By the way I'm forwarding all of this **** to the proper authorities and a few friends who actually are in the Special Ops community. They're gonna loooooooove to chat with you.

Have a nice day.