Page 52 of 878 FirstFirst ... 242444546474849505152535455565758596062102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: What airsoft kit do you have?

glad you like the rifles. Ill try and get some creative ones today after school.

Default well

Quote Originally Posted by Long Trang
    glad you like the rifles. Ill try and get some creative ones today after school.
    ...good job....!!!!!

I love your rifle... How much does airsoft sniping differ from what you'd expect in real world? Gotta be closer due to range? Not so much stalking? Also, is that burlap on your scope, or what kind of material did you use?

Yeah the ghillie was made with an old pair of US woodland bdu's with netting sewed on and then the burlap was weaved through it and glued with hot glue (worked really nice). Then i shred it with a wire brush and after that i put it in the washing machine to get the shaggy look.

You can actually stock pretty well with it, one guy got with in 10 feet of me before he noticed me until i had to use my m9 when he heard my first shot. The only bad thing about it is the scope's sun shade it was damaged in shiping so it doesnt really fit on the scope any more so if it gets bumped hard it can unscrew its self. Other then that the gun works really well.

Yeah the ghillie was made with an old pair of US woodland bdu's with netting sewed on and then the burlap was weaved through it and glued with hot glue (worked really nice). Then i shred it with a wire brush and after that i put it in the washing machine to get the shaggy look.

You can actually stock pretty well with it, one guy got with in 10 feet of me before he noticed me until i had to use my m9 when he heard my first shot. The only bad thing about it is the scope's sun shade it was damaged in shiping so it doesnt really fit on the scope any more so if it gets bumped hard it can unscrew its self. Other then that the gun works really well.
    I've got some nice sketches and info for making ghillie suits. I wanna play airsoft and stuff but no one plays down here that I know of.

Nice stuff you guys

Just a note: TM recievers make me SICK

I just ordered me-self a G&G GR-16 RAS, and im doing a complete MFR setup,

G&G GR-16 RAS/CA M15A4 RIS
    ICS stand alone rear sight
    Prime m4/m16 sleeve
    Guarder Aimpoint
    ARMS aimpoint throw lever mount
    G&P Surefire m95 replica - (mounted with a knights flashlt mnt)
    KAC vert grip
    % finally a Guarder PEQ2

Marui recievers are nasty looking thats why i went with the m15a4, love the all metal. Think i gonna do a desert paint job tomorrow not sure though, the black looks pretty good by its self.

Speaking of airsoft sniper rifles, I JUST finished fixin' my upgraded M16A4, into a sort of sniper rifle. Observe:

TM M16A2, with SAMCO M44L RIS, upgraded to 400fps, TN 6.04mm barrel, with a Hurricane SR15 metal body, which REALLY helps. This thing does NOT squeek! It is quite accurate, and has some real nice range to it.

No burlap yet, and I haven't gotten my ghillie back from one of my friends. Haven't worn one for a few years.

I'm just happy to say that I'm finally CONFIDENT that I can hit somewhat distant targets with consistency, now that I have this rifle. And if need be, I remove the cheekpad and scope, slap a red dot on top, and I have something that resembles a battle rifle.

Seeya

Nice one.

Gotta love M16s.

Yep, Hurricanes metal bodies are what I have on my TMs as well, which practically make a new rifle out of it.

That is nice although... I never really liked the "red clay" color :/ but its nice anyway!

Yeah that red clay color has been pissing me off. It blends in like "gangbusters" (really frickin' well) in the high desert here. It matches most everything after a fresh rainfall, too. But damn, I could've sworn Krylon's rust preventative stuff was brown-er before?

Thanks for the positive comments on the AEG.

Yeah the metal body only makes it, I dunno, about 4,000,000 times better!

Krylons camouflage line of paints are awsome, they worked really well on my m24 and im prolly gonna use them again on the m15a4, might even have to buy a RIS unit for it and get an an/peq.

kinda growing interested more and more in the RIS-AN/PEQ thing too...

Default mhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by MrSkorotsnoy
    Speaking of airsoft sniper rifles, I JUST finished fixin' my upgraded M16A4, into a sort of sniper rifle. Observe:

TM M16A2, with SAMCO M44L RIS, upgraded to 400fps, TN 6.04mm barrel, with a Hurricane SR15 metal body, which REALLY helps. This thing does NOT squeek! It is quite accurate, and has some real nice range to it.

No burlap yet, and I haven't gotten my ghillie back from one of my friends. Haven't worn one for a few years.

I'm just happy to say that I'm finally CONFIDENT that I can hit somewhat distant targets with consistency, now that I have this rifle. And if need be, I remove the cheekpad and scope, slap a red dot on top, and I have something that resembles a battle rifle.

Seeya
    ...interesting camo.... but i prefer the frog,...!!!!!!!