Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G&P Guns

Default G&P Guns

Anyone had any experience with the new G&P armalite AEGs? How are they? Do they have metal bushings or plastic ones like TM?

Mirror, Mirror on the wall Howie Kaluha's Avatar

I was wondering the same thing.......

Default well...

....two guys of my team had just bought two m4 ...let's see what's happen...!!!!!!

i want one of the SR-25s

Salute !!!

Me too, but I am afraid. I Want to buy SR-25 !!!!

My friend in Taiwan says the mechboxes are crap. I'll reserve judgement until I can get my hands on one.

I won't buy these, i'am really sceptic about the gearbox and motor.
    The external parts are great(i had metal body from GP and saw other parts) but the others seems to be pile of ****. I mean, EG700 motor and TM-like internal parts.
    I don't trust them.
    In addtition to this, it would be hard to upgrade it, not like in Classic Army.

Thats bad to hear. But at the same time, most of the internals would be replaced anyways, especially the gearbox, since it would be shooting around 550 or so, it would have to be reenforced and such.

Quote Originally Posted by kapral
    The external parts are great(i had metal body from GP and saw other parts) but the others seems to be pile of ****. I mean, EG700 motor and TM-like internal parts.
    I don't trust them.
    And there is some sort of issue with a EG700 motor or TM internal parts? Why would it be hard to upgrade? Classic Army quality is not something that is good.....I'd take TM quality for parts over CA ANY DAY.

ok. I am not an expert.
    But thats just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortexburn
    Quote Originally Posted by kapral
    I don't trust them.
    And there is some sort of issue with a EG700 motor or TM internal parts? Why would it be hard to upgrade? Classic Army quality is not something that is good.....I'd take TM quality for parts over CA ANY DAY.
    It's not problems with the quality of the CA parts, but how they are assembled from time to time.
    I have a few TM gears, and looking at the cheap aluminum they're made from makes me feel sick.

For G&P, I only have the gearbox shell and it looks ok to me, not as nice finish as a progear but otherwise mostly identical.

Got my hands on these the other day. The build quality is very high and the gearbox runs well. No problems as yet. My friends SR-25 has had about 5000 rounds through it with no issues. Was chrono'ing at about 325 consistent.

There is nothing wrong with G&P (or G&G) AEG's at all, great pieces of kit. For the money, I would go for one of these over a CA any day.....and thats in my expert opinion *

* I don't believe in word expert - it implies that someone knows everything about something, which is simply impossible in my opinion. I would say I have been around the airsoft block (all 6+ years of it) but I would never call myself an expert..

I have just sold my M933 RIS and i'am thinking about something new.
    I wondered about those G&P...You encorouged me a little bit in buing one of these

RIP Leslie Nielsen and Stompin Tom Connors

I have the G&P M4 Commando.
    The exterior is rigid and well made, only the stock has a really nasty plastic shine, looks really cheap. Its so bad im going to have to replace it with another stock.
    Shoots 360fps at 0,2g out of the box, but I think my personal one has a hopup problem, out of the box, Terrible accuracy, high right at 20m, high left, low right , middle, low left.
    Although I have heard from some that putting two Highcaps through it , and using some silikon fixes this problem.