A Croatian priest, after saying mass to soldiers on the frontlines, near Vukovar. (August 1991)
Croatian fighters in the 'elephant house' on the frontlines of Vukovar. It is called the 'elephant house' for its strategic position - closest to the Serb position. (September 1991)
Croatian fighters near Vukovar. (September 1991)
croatian soldier in 1991
Czech and British Volunteers of 108 Brigade HVO, sheltering from tank fire in a house near Brcko, northern Bosnia, August 1992
British and Czech volunteers with a Croatian NCO, all serving in 108 Brigade HVO, northern Bosnia, August 1992.
Croatian soldiers in Vukovar 1991.
Serbs in Vukovar 1991.
In Vukovar, eastern Croatia, Yugoslavian army reserves are searching for snipers. (November 1991)
Serbs in Vukovar(???).
U.S.A. and bosnian soldiers in 1996.
50 BMG sniper rifle in Bosnia 1992
(there was no indetification of the soldier)
Maybe this will help explain Bosnia to you:
Bosnia today. You can see Republika Srpska, a country within a country.
vicious blood sucking croatian's are most dangeros when above 60 years old and hand's tied behind their back
A Serbian paramilitary commando with the bodies of just executed Muslim civilians during the first battle in Bosnia. Bilijenia 1992
. You expect a thread about such a recent and violent ethnic war, in a forum with Croats and Serbs, to be free of comments??Originally Posted by BHM
I suggest the thread gets locked - as with so many about the Balkans. My Croat, Serb and Muslim friends there is no need to start about atrocities and posting graphic pics as you know all sides are guilty of it. - (even Greeks I am afraid).
Cro-mag this one is yours I believe http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/603420.stm
Originally Posted by cro-mag
1) Kao sto je Lokos rekao mislio sam na bombardovanje Srba u Bosni. A tu je bio i embargo Srbima na uvoz oruzja.
3) Moguce da je neka greska, bilo je samo nekoliko ljudi iz 63.PB u Baranji. Ono sto mi je jeko zanimljivo u vezi 63. je da se dosta hrvatskih i muslimanskih boraca na internetu hvali kako su oni ratovali bas protiv padobranaca i to na vise lokacija. Cak je i jedan retardirani siptar na ovom forumu izjavio kako je on ubio 4 padobranca 1997. na granici sa Albanijom (!). Pa to na kraju ispade da je 63. u najmanju ruku divizija, a ne brigada sudeci po broju navodnih borbi sa padobrancima.
Thank you for trying to revive this flame-ridden thread, good job.
To those who continue to post in non-English, Suti! (or however that is spelled) If what you are posting in serbo-croat is personal and the reason to why you post it in this language, don't post it in this forum, otherwise post in English for **** sake! Thank you.
Why post it in English? As if we care what they say anyway?Originally Posted by Upfrontreporting
no actually that one is a British one I know it's very unpopular theme in U.K about MI6 involment in Ahmici massacre :POriginally Posted by sierraone
about one minute with camera crew so sadA patrol of British UN troops who entered the village shortly afterwards on a tip-off from a group of Bosnian Muslim soldiers uncovered the horrific aftermath.
1. koliko se ja sječam to je bilo bombardiranje Pala 1995 nakon Srebrenice... računaj da je ste vi imali JNA i vlastiti vojni industrijski program.. nas su ostavili sa bokericama i karabinima da nas dovedete u red 3 mjeseca.. što da kažem bili smo snalažljivi vidi sokca i sl.Originally Posted by Metak
2. izgleda da smo se razumjeli
3. To je podatak Narodne Odbrane sluzbenog glasila JNA.. naveo sam i datum izlaska broja, a mogu i broj stranice... Niski specijalci su uvijek bili na glasu.. a osobno vjerujem da su ih slali na krizna mjesta gdje je trebalo okrenuti situaciju, podići moral lokalnih.. s druge strane i sam znas za ono zajebavanje sa radiostanicama..valjda znas, ne znam odakle si.. "vasi" su non stop spominjali niske specijalce radi zastrasivanja valjda, kao sto rekoh u bivsoj Jugi oni jesu bili pojam. Moj bivsi zapovijednik je bio iz 63. Knezevic(srbin) u HV.
You lost me there, my friend. You mean to say the british massacred those civilians?Originally Posted by cro-mag
Brtit's douing a killing.. no.. but idea of Ahmići raid is their idea.. the money was their too
Cro airforce in 1991:
It conisted of three An-2, few helicopters and 1 or 2 Mig-21.
Not much of an airFORCE but we were lucky to have anything...
Serbs on the other hand, had the whole ex-Yu military airforce at their disposal.....
Croats in the year 1991 making boiler bombs witch they mounted on AN-2´s.
I don't have a clue what you are talking about. Was it Croats or not that did the massacre?Originally Posted by cro-mag
I think that whatever the wrongs and rights of the war were, all sides should admit to atrocities and not just the Serbs.