Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures from Yugoslav civil war 91-99

Banned user

herzegovinians are herzegovinians as croats are croats bosnian are bosnian no matter of surname:there were guys with croat and serb surname in BiH army,bosniak=bosnian muslim(not meaning religously tough...know,it's strange) bosnian=everybody living in bosnia...continue posting pics...

No, what you're giving is a load of nationalist crap. That's worse than a personal insult, in my opinion. The latter is simply a show of emotion and annoyance, while the former is calculated, appaling and utterly infuriating to those who the nationalist crap is targeted against.

Lokos

Quote Originally Posted by cro-mag
    Interenationl community didn't want Serb's to be military beaten..they didn't allow Serb's to loose a war...
    ???
    So they didn't want Serbs to be beaten but they bombed us. Very strange ... or someone tells lies here.

šetaj opanke cigo.. ali prije uperi prstom u svoja kolica http://video2.hrt.hr/vukovar/v4.rm
    Sta je to ne mogu ovoriti? Da nije to neki tenk unisten starom lovackom puskom, hehe? Smanji malo mrznju.

63rd paratroop brigade (JNA, Serbia)
    63rd wasn't involved in siege of Vukovar - I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Metak
    ???
    So they didn't want Serbs to be beaten but they bombed us. Very strange ... or someone tells lies here.

Sta je to ne mogu ovoriti? Da nije to neki tenk unisten starom lovackom puskom, hehe? Smanji malo mrznju.

63rd wasn't involved in siege of Vukovar - I am sure.
    ako dadi smeta što non balkans ovo čitaju onda ćemo na "našem"
    1. da.. 4 godine nakon rata u bih i divljanja po Kosovu
    2. nema mržnje..
    3. Onda JNA laže

1) He was talking about NATO bombings in 1993-1995 - and for a Croat you seem to have elected an interesting position on Kosovo. Let me think... A province, with a clear majority of another ethnicity, wanting to seperate... What does that remind me of?

Oh... That's right. Krajina.

2) Yeah, right. Just like it was okay for the Albanians to do what they did in Kosovo, and it wasn't for the Serbs to do what they did in Krajina. No hate, my ass.

3) If the JNA says that the entire 63rd was there, it's lying through its pants.

Just when i tought you couldn´t possiblly loose anymore credibility, you found a way to suprise me!
    The overall casualty trend for BiH and Croatia favors the Serbian side. I do not see how that should surprise you. We had the heavy weapons and the logistical support when the fighting was heavy. By the time you got your acts together with major international help, we no longer had the means to wage war and the political tide had decisively turned.

After all, Serbian casualties in Oluja were almost non existent. The Krajina Serb forces collapsed unto themselves when the offensive began, and withdrew under Belgrade's directives to abandon the Krajina.

Lokos

Quote Originally Posted by Lokos
    1) He was talking about NATO bombings in 1993-1995 - and for a Croat you seem to have elected an interesting position on Kosovo.
    ah lokos lopino stara.. licinko informactivnih promasaja, s tobom uistinu nikada nije dosadno...
    1. What did Nato bomb in Serbia 1993-1995? Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokos
    Let me think... A province, with a clear majority of another ethnicity, wanting to seperate... What does that remind me of?

Oh... That's right. Krajina.

2) Yeah, right. Just like it was okay for the Albanians to do what they did in Kosovo, and it wasn't for the Serbs to do what they did in Krajina. No hate, my ass.
    first I didn't hate serb's during the war so I dont hate them now.. wasn't raise that way.. so save it for yourself O.K?
    Kosovo was "AUTONOMNA POKRAJINA" (zajedno sa Vojvodinom koja isto zvecka odlaskom) while, so called, Krajina was nothing, not any sort of province not even a county.. it was invented by the big heads in Belgrade high command.. it is croatian soil cleansed of non serbian popullation.

3) If the JNA says that the entire 63rd was there, it's lying through its pants
    why hurten ego?? You don't belive to official JNA papper?? Do you even know who 63rd para's are.. or you are just repeating after your friend??

The overall casualty trend for BiH and Croatia favors the Serbian side. I do not see how that should surprise you. We had the heavy weapons and the logistical support when the fighting was heavy. By the time you got your acts together with major international help, we no longer had the means to wage war and the political tide had decisively turned.
    well sorry but we had embargo on weapon's import all the time during the war..that's the "major international" help we got...

After all, Serbian casualties in Oluja were almost non existent. The Krajina Serb forces collapsed unto themselves when the offensive began, and withdrew under Belgrade's directives to abandon the Krajina.

What happenden about keeping the political diskussions away! Guys youre ruinin the thread! Post pictures instead and take youre discussion in another threa ot by PM!

Quote Originally Posted by RSK

Phuckin Nazi's!
    Nazi? He's no Nazi, he's obviously gay. Look at him for Pete's sake, would any straight dude dress like that, have a mustache like that, or stand like that?

Quote Originally Posted by lenin
    What happenden about keeping the political diskussions away! Guys youre ruinin the thread! Post pictures instead and take youre discussion in another threa ot by PM!
    this is constructive too.. sharing information's and thought's.. wright Lokos??

Quote Originally Posted by rindeee
    Quote Originally Posted by RSK

Phuckin Nazi's!
    Nazi? He's no Nazi, he's obviously gay. Look at him for Pete's sake, would any straight dude dress like that, have a mustache like that, or stand like that?
    and what's with that shirt?? probably a carneval or something

A Croatian priest, after saying mass to soldiers on the frontlines, near Vukovar. (August 1991)

Croatian fighters in the 'elephant house' on the frontlines of Vukovar. It is called the 'elephant house' for its strategic position - closest to the Serb position. (September 1991)

Croatian fighters near Vukovar. (September 1991)

croatian soldier in 1991

Czech and British Volunteers of 108 Brigade HVO, sheltering from tank fire in a house near Brcko, northern Bosnia, August 1992

British and Czech volunteers with a Croatian NCO, all serving in 108 Brigade HVO, northern Bosnia, August 1992.

Croatian soldiers in Vukovar 1991.

Serbs in Vukovar 1991.

In Vukovar, eastern Croatia, Yugoslavian army reserves are searching for snipers. (November 1991)

Serbs in Vukovar(???).

Bosnian soldier.

U.S.A. and bosnian soldiers in 1996.

50 BMG sniper rifle in Bosnia 1992
    (there was no indetification of the soldier)

Maybe this will help explain Bosnia to you:

Bosnia today. You can see Republika Srpska, a country within a country.

Retired under my 2,500 year old olive tree after 20 years in the best-fed army in the world

Default Re: Pictures from Yugoslav civil war 91-99

Quote Originally Posted by BHM
    Post any pictures of armed men you got from that time period, and no coments about serb butcher,muslim fundametalists, albanian terorists and croatian nazis please.
    . You expect a thread about such a recent and violent ethnic war, in a forum with Croats and Serbs, to be free of comments??

I suggest the thread gets locked - as with so many about the Balkans. My Croat, Serb and Muslim friends there is no need to start about atrocities and posting graphic pics as you know all sides are guilty of it. - (even Greeks I am afraid).

Cro-mag this one is yours I believe http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/603420.stm

ako dadi smeta što non balkans ovo čitaju onda ćemo na "našem"
    1. da.. 4 godine nakon rata u bih i divljanja po Kosovu
    2. nema mržnje..
    3. Onda JNA laže

1) Kao sto je Lokos rekao mislio sam na bombardovanje Srba u Bosni. A tu je bio i embargo Srbima na uvoz oruzja.
    3) Moguce da je neka greska, bilo je samo nekoliko ljudi iz 63.PB u Baranji. Ono sto mi je jeko zanimljivo u vezi 63. je da se dosta hrvatskih i muslimanskih boraca na internetu hvali kako su oni ratovali bas protiv padobranaca i to na vise lokacija. Cak je i jedan retardirani siptar na ovom forumu izjavio kako je on ubio 4 padobranca 1997. na granici sa Albanijom (!). Pa to na kraju ispade da je 63. u najmanju ruku divizija, a ne brigada sudeci po broju navodnih borbi sa padobrancima.

Retired under my 2,500 year old olive tree after 20 years in the best-fed army in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Upfrontreporting
    Dado,

Thank you for trying to revive this flame-ridden thread, good job.

To those who continue to post in non-English, Suti! (or however that is spelled) If what you are posting in serbo-croat is personal and the reason to why you post it in this language, don't post it in this forum, otherwise post in English for f*** sake! Thank you.

regards
    upfrontreporting
    Why post it in English? As if we care what they say anyway?