Thread: Lets see the firearm collection.....

Quote Originally Posted by Henry's Fork View Post
    Well you guys love to vote in loony lefties (that make Obama look like a NeoCon, which he sort of already is) into office, so its not really that hard to figgure out why common folk cant get all the fun toys.

Well, you guys are luckier in OTHER ways. So it evens out. I would trade all of my evil black women and children killing machines, to have a nice little country house outside of Como or Reggello.

Priorities.
    oh well to get such kind of house you should trade weapons on the black market trust me..prices are sky-rocketting now especially in cool places..
    hey i'm free to get drunk and drive and smoke some sh1t but not to have a ccw?seriously guys i know US are not the perfect place but here we are really really f'ed up.
    ps: nice blade sensei

Quote Originally Posted by b0sco View Post
    You consider yourself unlucky because you can't have a suppressor on your AR?

In Germany, I'd already have to go through alot of hassle if I wanted a legal handgun...
    no, i'm unlucky because i can't afford a permit, and an ar here goes anywere from 2k to 5k €...and no, no cans allowed, neither swapping uppers, barrels, collapsible stock and so on.oh and you can't build your own gun.

no, i'm unlucky because i can't afford a permit, and an ar here goes anywere from 2k to 5k ...and no, no cans allowed, neither swapping uppers, barrels, collapsible stock and so on.oh and you can't build your own gun.
    You from Belgium ????

Next to A 5.56mm Galil AR, because someone has to shoot all the steel case the AR-15 owners hate

He219, the RV-85 No. 0148 is perfect, came with the original box marked No. 0148, cloth and leather scabbard, a full set of spare parts -to include a spare firing pin in a sealed plastic bag with a note in the bag indicating that the firing pin "was hand fitted to 0148", cleaning kit, tools, as well as a test target, firing log, and manual, all of which were marked with 0148. Firing log shows 20 shots fired through it. Seems just about NRA "Perfect" condition minus 1 or 2 small mars in the wood.
    I plan to DD it and try loading some moderate shotgun loads for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MadOnionSix View Post
    You from Belgium ????
    italy...

Just bought myself a ISSC Mk22 , will post more pics after i take er out this weekend

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Curing The Sick With My Noodley Appendage

I heard nothing but problems with that.

Yeah i read alot of negative stuff online but a friend of mine has one and ive shot it plenty of times no issues, i guess it depends on how you take care of your stuff, and what ammo you feed it

Quote Originally Posted by metros177 View Post
    no, i'm unlucky because i can't afford a permit, and an ar here goes anywere from 2k to 5k €...and no, no cans allowed, neither swapping uppers, barrels, collapsible stock and so on.oh and you can't build your own gun.
    Too bad you can't build your own AR. You could have bought the parts cheap in the US and had them shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by shermbodius View Post
    Too bad you can't build your own AR. You could have bought the parts cheap in the US and had them shipped.
    yeah and get a nice orange suit as soon as they ship the parts...ITAR verboten!!!

Quote Originally Posted by metros177 View Post
    yeah and get a nice orange suit as soon as they ship the parts...ITAR verboten!!!
    not really a problem, since most US companys won't even ship to a forign adress. US State Dept. treats even magazines as firearms parts, and require expensive as hell export licences from the company that ships them.

yeah before 9/11 i believe that almost a complete gun could be shipped to europe......thanks osama

How's that Hopey Changey thing workin'? C.Puffs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shermbodius View Post
    Called the local BATF yesterday, out of curiosity, and not only can you build your own gun (an AR for instance) you can MAKE your own gun legally as long as you don't plan on selling it.

Updated both G19s with GFA. A chopped/shortened (by me) ver 1 on the RTF 19, and re-textured ver 2 on my mod frame 19.

Last edited by Kilo1-1; 03-16-2012 at 01:31 PM.

Waywickedcool Federal Ninja Laconian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by C.Puffs View Post
    Called the local BATF yesterday, out of curiosity, and not only can you build your own gun (an AR for instance) you can MAKE your own gun legally as long as you don't plan on selling it.
    IN RE: building your own. The frame/receiver is a firearm, so if you purchased the a frame/receiver (like an AR lower) lower to build your own, you still have to abide by the Federal (and state/local) rules for transfers of firearms to non-licensees (ATF F 4473, NICS check, markings etc.) if buying your firearm from an FFL.

Kilo: very nice! Does it help with the grip? Were you experiencing Glock bite?