Thread: Lets see the firearm collection.....

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by JVeld View Post
    $600.....with everything it came with new, plus the 7 extra mags.......and with less than 80 rds on it !!!
    jesus ive spent more than that on my POS and its not half as nice as yours, im jealous

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat12 View Post
    It just seems that on TV, they make out the AK, as most robust, piece of junk out there, that it reliable but could not hit beyond 400m. I did not know if this was a 7.62x39 thing or AK.
    You should cut the time you watch discovery channel. Especially so, you shouldn't write here the stuff you see in the TV. It makes you look bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Jippo View Post
    You should cut the time you watch discovery channel. Especially so, you shouldn't write here the stuff you see in the TV. It makes you look bad...
    I guess it does make me look bad. ***** I now feel like a moron.

Banned user

I guess it does make me look bad. ***** I now feel like a moron.
    well the generalization of the accuracy of the ak comes from the fact that it is mostly used by untrained troops who spray from the hip. that crappy futureweapons show doesnt help the 7.62x39 low self esteem. it is a broad generalization made by many, so dont feel bad for thinking the same, but as for posting your thoughts..........j/k

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVO JULIET View Post
    well the generalization of the accuracy of the ak comes from the fact that it is mostly used by untrained troops who spray from the hip. that crappy futureweapons show doesnt help the 7.62x39 low self esteem. it is a broad generalization made by many, so dont feel bad for thinking the same, but as for posting your thoughts..........j/k
    thanks, you answer my question. BTW, i'm watching future weapon right now. He full of ***** on some Alaska crap, making fire, melting water and talking about snow being cold.

Banned user

as my shooting coach would say "its the screw behind the buttplate." its all the shooter.

Banned user

i officially have saved up for my AR upper, should i order a 16 or 20 inch? im leaning twards 20 but i got a 6 position stock.

as my shooting coach would say "its the screw behind the buttplate." its all the shooter.
    I looked at the butt plate, you mean that big screw or the 2 little one?? LOL just kidding. I wonder if a 7.62x39 upper will work on my DPMS 308 upper?

Banned user

i dont know, i know 7.62x39 will fit in a 5.56 well, but i think you need special mags, i know you can fit the round in a 5.56 mag but i dont know if itll feed.

i dont know, i know 7.62x39 will fit in a 5.56 well, but i think you need special mags, i know you can fit the round in a 5.56 mag but i dont know if itll feed.
    I just been reading that, I also read that the DPMS 7.62x39 is just kick ass. I love the AR-15, the ability to put different uppers on, I love that.

Banned user

I just been reading that, I also read that the DPMS 7.62x39 is just kick ass. I love the AR-15, the ability to put different uppers on, I love that.
    yeah although ive heard that some 7.62x39 accessories are crap, like the norinco(nuff said) ar drum, which is weird because they go for mucho money.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLiS View Post
    Funny, was a friend gave me a bunch of rifle ammo, I thought for the Mosin Nagant..................... Damn South Africans 7.7 x 56R...... was even better, it was .303 British. Even the SA has confusion on what to call ammo.
    Brown boxes tied with white tape? I've got a few thousand rounds boxed like that - if you've bought a .303 from the military they'll let you buy the surplus ammo off them really cheap. Only problem is the corrosive primers - better clean your barrel really well after firing that stuff, or it'll be coated in rust within a few days.

yeah although ive heard that some 7.62x39 accessories are crap, like the norinco(nuff said) ar drum, which is weird because they go for mucho money.
    I will stay clear NORINCO, I once purchased a cheap scope at a gun show, was pissed when I found out it was Chinese. I will stick with US made, from brands I trust.

thats what happend to my m44 7.62x54 mosin

Banned user

I will stay clear NORINCO, I once purchased a cheap scope at a gun show, was pissed when I found out it was Chinese. I will stick with US made, from brands I trust.
    yeah i was goona buy a cheap Uzi , only to find it was a norinco knock off.