Page 4 of 153 FirstFirst 1234567891011121454104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 2282

Thread: Afghanistan - Germany's contingent (56k be gone) !!!

  1. #46
    Spring loaded in the dumb detent Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Eurowussieland
    Posts
    7,954

    Default



    What truck is this?

  2. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel


    What truck is this?
    agf

  3. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aeternum
    Quote Originally Posted by M1A2U2
    Damn id pay to get my hands on some real german desert stuff not the crap on flecktarn.co.uk.
    PS the guy in the last pic looks like hes wearing danish camo.
    Maybe he was just trying to get a nice picture of himself in a new fancy peace of equipment to brag when at home?
    is from norway

  4. #49
    Spring loaded in the dumb detent Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Eurowussieland
    Posts
    7,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deutschersoldat
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel


    What truck is this?
    agf
    Any further information? I donīt know what agf means.

  5. #50
    Senior Member Pille1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    1,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel
    Quote Originally Posted by deutschersoldat
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel
    agf
    Any further information? I donīt know what agf means.
    Jeez man there is a whole thread about that vehicle. We discussed about the defensive character of the bundeswehr in it, remember?

  6. #51
    Spring loaded in the dumb detent Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Eurowussieland
    Posts
    7,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pille1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel
    Quote Originally Posted by deutschersoldat
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel
    agf
    Any further information? I donīt know what agf means.
    Jeez man there is a whole thread about that vehicle. We discussed about the defensive character of the bundeswehr in it, remember?
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, now I know. Thanks!

    This thing in the picture above looks much bigger. But it seems to be the perspective that makes it look huge.

  7. #52
    Classless Tard. BadKarma26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Dry Land
    Posts
    6,125

    Default

    GREAT PICS! I saw a lot of men outside without helmets on and I'm curious as to why. In the US military even if we don't have kevlar on you usually are required to have some type of cover on.

  8. #53
    ass bandit Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Axis of Evil! [Team Eurowussie]
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Just imagine you're an old shepert or a little kid and you have only seen war in your life. And some huge heavy armed and combat ready guy wants to talk to you...

  9. #54
    Senior Member oldsoak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Turning gold into sh*t
    Posts
    9,226

    Default Re: German Wolf??

    Quote Originally Posted by baker
    Quote Originally Posted by MathiasL


    Is this Wolf (and the ambulance "Wolf" in the background) really German? I did not know that the Germans used ambulance "Wolf" in desert colours.
    Hmm, which unit? KSK? but I never saw KSK in A-Stan with the standard g36....
    Whats with the runes ?

  10. #55
    Classless Tard. BadKarma26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Dry Land
    Posts
    6,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    Just imagine you're an old shepert or a little kid and you have only seen war in your life. And some huge heavy armed and combat ready guy wants to talk to you...
    so seeing a soldier with a high and tight or shaved head is going to be less intimidating?

  11. #56
    Member baker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma26
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    Just imagine you're an old shepert or a little kid and you have only seen war in your life. And some huge heavy armed and combat ready guy wants to talk to you...
    so seeing a soldier with a high and tight or shaved head is going to be less intimidating?
    KSK soldiers never shave their heads, they're SF..... :P

  12. #57
    Senior Member Parzival's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sweden/Iraq
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baker
    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma26
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    Just imagine you're an old shepert or a little kid and you have only seen war in your life. And some huge heavy armed and combat ready guy wants to talk to you...
    so seeing a soldier with a high and tight or shaved head is going to be less intimidating?
    KSK soldiers never shave their heads, they're SF..... :P
    actually true. None of SF shade their heads.

  13. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    bilskirner
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Whats with the runes ?
    a soldier gave his car the name of thors hammer "mjolnir"

    its was posted in the agf thread too.

  14. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GERMANY
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vacon
    Quote Originally Posted by baker
    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma26
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    Just imagine you're an old shepert or a little kid and you have only seen war in your life. And some huge heavy armed and combat ready guy wants to talk to you...
    so seeing a soldier with a high and tight or shaved head is going to be less intimidating?
    KSK soldiers never shave their heads, they're SF..... :P
    actually true. None of SF shade their heads.
    what about deltas in mog? i heard most hat shaved their hear.

  15. #60
    Pretty in Pink seventy6er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,592

    Default

    There are pics of SEALS with totally shaved heads...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •