hocam, thanks again for these great pictures, earlier on i asked about pictures of Cyprus Peace War. It would even be nicer if someone puts the story of the tank on Besparmak Daglari in Cyprus.
peace (uncountable) Antonyms: disruption, war
- A state of tranquility, quiet, and harmony, e.g., a state free from civil disturbance.
- A state free of oppressive and unpleasant thoughts and emotions. That will give me some peace of mind.
- Harmony in personal relations.
- A state free of war, in particular war between different countries.Cyprus Conflict.war (plural wars) Antonyms: peace
- A conflict involving the organized use of arms and physical force between countries or other large-scale armed groups. The warring parties hold territory, which they can win or lose; and each has a leading person or organization which can surrender, or collapse, thus ending the war.
- (rhetorical) A campaign against something. E.g., the war on drugs is a campaign against the use of narcotic drugs; the war on terror is a campaign against terrorist crime.
- (by analogy, uncountable) A particular card game for two players.
thanks for correcting but that is what i have heard, or I misunderstood the person who gave me information.
Anyway I want to see some photos: Thanks for the wikipedia link.
First stop trolling pics topic..
and second ur avatar shows enough isnt it Hagia Sophia? Also if i know true there was no pact about covering a country and takin under guarantee but Cyprus issue was different this is second..
And just another thing you know about Junta Eoka-B or other issues too i think right?
Only wanted to say dont try to change this topic as a political rants topic..
Still if we turn to Asian Minor issue,still your avatar shows enough..
There is a book from Mehmet Remzi Gökhan's ''Kıbrıs Barış Harekatında İlginç Olaylar''
its pretty good book also memories of the soldiers about other side their little pacts for water some friendship etc..
About Tank on the Beşparmak Mountains you can find from Google if you cant pm me
But same time there is an autonomous place in Greece,only priests are living there if i know true when you visit head Priest of the Church can show a historical document which from Fatih Sultan Mehmet Khan..
We mostly been quiet about some issues especially which one very important for your history and issues..If you ask to me we had chance about abusing cause we have enough documents&links etc too you can be sure about it..
Like about insult to your Prime Minister Mr.Karamanlis or showing your flag with Swastika cause we rememberin very well about how some people abused our sensitiviness about Gazi Pasha our history our identify..
About problems between two country you can be sure it never been about military but politics...
This is why i always hate from politicians..
If you have sensitiveness we have too....
Ataturk seen some problems how some countries will abuse this issue and its turned to Museum..Still there is many adds to Hagia Sophia after 1453..
I am sick and tired about politicial issues this is why been member of a military forum..
When i had my first forum experience our admin ''Also i respect him as a my brother too he was livin in USA and Turkish-Armenian really good Kemalist and humanist too i learned very much things from him'' said to me one thing when i had similar problem..
Be careful flame wars at forum cause it will never end..Only it will make you angry..
And this is my last response to topic,still lookin only for pix right now..
PS : Mods can delete if they want
Mate...trolling is not allowed on this board...esp. not in the picture threads.