Page 35 of 1094 FirstFirst ... 25272829303132333435363738394041424345851355351035 ... LastLast

Thread: Turkish Armed Forces - New posters, read first post

Quote Originally Posted by Kontra1
    No offence, but is this a camo or a bodypainting??

Quote Originally Posted by GREEK-AIRBORNE
    No offence, but is this a camo or a bodypainting??
    I guess he's a creative individual and having fun while he's doing what he's supposed to do

Kontra1

Actually I've seen that orange color used by many units especially near Diyarbakir. I guess it blends in well with desert/ mountain areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Clearday-TRForce
    He219,

many thanx for ur kindly contribution. We have been insulted by a moderator yesterday. It will be the warm answer for us.Again thanx.

CLTR

Don't talk ****e..................nobody insulted you,get that superiority complex out of your system..............you and the rest of the forum would know if you were being insulted especiall by me..............so stop dreaming and keep posting good pics!!!!

The first systematic Turkish Army was founded at 209 BC - to be called by Romans: "Scourge of God"

Quote Originally Posted by Argyll
    Quote Originally Posted by Clearday-TRForce
    He219,

many thanx for ur kindly contribution. We have been insulted by a moderator yesterday. It will be the warm answer for us.Again thanx.

CLTR

Don't talk ****e..................nobody insulted you,get that superiority complex out of your system..............you and the rest of the forum would know if you were being insulted especiall by me..............so stop dreaming and keep posting good pics!!!!

I think these typing thing largen itself day by day with u. I advise you not to talk with me like u did it before. I have no any superiority complex before I have meet u and learned ur view about blabla countries near Turkish borders. The discussion s about ur thought for not-being "blablaistan" so it s nonsense for us to continue it with you and with ur members. So stop ur dreaming and keep ur sense in MP.net. We are visitors of this forum and we dont wanna flame someone,never and ever unless seeing "bla blas". If we see it again, we will answer as quick as...noone can underestimate us. And I have noted that you have put ur finger into region with ur violence saying "democracy bs" while u dont listen international community,UN.........it means ur superiority complex s far beyond of us.

regards.

Take it to a PM I could easily point out your relations with the Greek members...........

It was wrong and incorrect to say a moderator insulted you,I told you if I wanted to insult I could've used better words!!!!

Take it to a PM I could easily point out your relations with the Greek members...........

It was wrong and incorrect to say a moderator insulted you,I told you if I wanted to insult I could've used better words!!!!
    Obviously, YOUR understanding of "Insult" is much different than ours and it's obvious that you have a personal agenda with us Turks.Our PM exchanging has proven that to me.

Kontra1

super pics bro

thnxs

Obviously, YOUR understanding of "Insult" is much different than ours and it's obvious that you have a personal agenda with us Turks.Our PM exchanging has proven that to me.

Kontra1

It's more obvious that you don't know much about me,the PM's between you and I were you stating History from a Turkish viewpoint,and mine from a non Turkish history book,nothing personal at all,you are reading too much into this,what you don't like is that I support the Kurds,and their wishes to have their own country.....like I said Turkey itself was born from another Country/Region....

An Insult by definition is when you make dergogatory comments about another.....you were not insulted!!!!

Good pictures by the way!!

An Insult by definition is when you make dergogatory comments about another.....you were not insulted!!!!
    I was insulted...intelligently by taking you serious and disgussed about the region's history.

I came to that conclution when you said; "like I said Turkey itself was born from another Country/Region" (you've said this in your PMs too)

You simply did NOT even know that the Turkish Republic was created from the remnants of 850 years old Ottoman empire(which was Turkish also FYI)....NOT just from another "country"

Kontra1

The Turks have a deep sense of nationalistic pride and love for their country. They are a very sincere people who place a high value on honor. They rely strongly on group solidarity, or trust in one's own group. Such groups would include one's village, family, friends, or schoolmates.

Turks are also a very sensitive people. For example, they do not appreciate the criticisms that Westerners sometimes write about them or about their past brutal ways. Their sensitivity can be clearly seen by comparing two proverbs of a similar theme. In the United States, a well-known proverb says, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." The Turkish proverb says, "The hurt of a stick dies away, but words hurt forever."

The first systematic Turkish Army was founded at 209 BC - to be called by Romans: "Scourge of God"

Quote Originally Posted by rister
    The Turks have a deep sense of nationalistic pride and love for their country. They are a very sincere people who place a high value on honor. They rely strongly on group solidarity, or trust in one's own group. Such groups would include one's village, family, friends, or schoolmates.

Turks are also a very sensitive people. For example, they do not appreciate the criticisms that Westerners sometimes write about them or about their past brutal ways. Their sensitivity can be clearly seen by comparing two proverbs of a similar theme. In the United States, a well-known proverb says, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." The Turkish proverb says, "The hurt of a stick dies away, but words hurt forever."

brutal ways... look what I ve found here.Rest of the paragraphs are full of sense to see us. We cant avoid us not to think "opposite". Yeah We are Turks and we ve full of honor to being Turk. But ıt doesnt mean that it prevents us not to be rational. We can be real friend of all who wanna be a part of it. But the enemy s the enemy to the endless.

regards from a normal Turkish guy who live in Istanbul.

Quote Originally Posted by rister

Believe me..we often criticise ourselves more than westerners.What we can't stand is the Western double-standarts in their criticsm.Examples?? I'd rahter NOT start a whole new debate in this thread

Other than that...your input is pretty accurate...words do hurt more than sticks for us.

....and it should be like that for honorable people.

Kontra1

Grow up guys!!

Kontra I pointed out to you that Turkey was created in 1921 from an Empire,and that because you were created from an Empire could it not be feasable that the Kurds could do something similar?

That is not insulting

It was a bona fide question........there are many who believe the Kurds will one day have a country called Kurdistan.......it was some members here who went off on a tangent because of this,with statements about the Turkish Military being the sharpest in the world,and totally combat proven,yet when the questions asked where was it tested,there was no answers.....you have been involved in the same low intensity Operations against Terror groups as what's currently going on.

That's not an insult.............it's an observation.........If you feel you have been insulted then the problem is within your interpretations........I've also said I admire your patriotism..........hardly the response from one who insults........

I am openly saying to you and to the other forum members you were not insulted,I was more critical than insulting.........perhaps because English is not your first language you're not interpreting very well,I don't have to do degree on Turkish history to fully understand your way of thinking,I look to former Eastern bloc countries,and I see so many more countries having sprung up from within a country........Look at Yugoslavia,now split into more than 6 different countries.

Rister made a very good post..........very accurate in more ways than one

So keep posting the pictures,and stop feeling like you're being persecuted,or singled out...........I have had similar disagreements with Greeks!!!!!

Grow up guys!!

Kontra I pointed out to you that Turkey was created in 1921 from an Empire,and that because you were created from an Empire could it not be feasable that the Kurds could do something similar?
    NOT from ANY empire...from OUR OWN empire

That is not insulting

It was a bona fide question........there are many who believe the Kurds will one day have a country called Kurdistan.......it was some members here who went off on a tangent because of this,with statements about the Turkish Military being the sharpest in the world,and totally combat proven,yet when the questions asked where was it tested,there was no answers.....you have been involved in the same low intensity Operations against Terror groups as what's currently going on.
    I'm counting on you to experience first hand what we're capable of when you're down there

That's not an insult.............it's an observation.........If you feel you have been insulted then the problem is within your interpretations........I've also said I admire your patriotism..........hardly the response from one who insults........
    Thanks(!)

I am openly saying to you and to the other forum members you were not insulted,I was more critical than insulting.........perhaps because English is not your first language you're not interpreting very well,I don't have to do degree on Turkish history to fully understand your way of thinking,I look to former Eastern bloc countries,and I see so many more countries having sprung up from within a country........Look at Yugoslavia,now split into more than 6 different countries.

Rister made a very good post..........very accurate in more ways than one

So keep posting the pictures,and stop feeling like you're being persecuted,or singled out...........I have had similar disagreements with Greeks!!!!![/quote]