Page 35 of 1079 FirstFirst ... 25272829303132333435363738394041424345851355351035 ... LastLast

Thread: Turkish Armed Forces - New posters, read first post

The first systematic Turkish Army was founded at 209 BC - to be called by Romans: "Scourge of God"

He219,

many thanx for ur kindly contribution. We have been insulted by a moderator yesterday. It will be the warm answer for us.Again thanx.

CLTR

Ankara/TURKIYE. In the heart of ANATOLIA and the great TURKISH civilization

Quote Originally Posted by Clearday-TRForce
    He219,

many thanx for ur kindly contribution. We have been insulted by a moderator yesterday. It will be the warm answer for us.Again thanx.

CLTR
    +1 Thanks.

The first systematic Turkish Army was founded at 209 BC - to be called by Romans: "Scourge of God"

Turkey launches helicopter competition

Turkey's Undersecretariat for the Defense Industry (SSM) has formally pushed the button to open an international competition for the purchase of [*******red]32 military helicopters and 20 fire fighters worth around $700 million.[/color] An SSM official said he expected several foreign manufacturers to show up for the competition.The purchase will be administered by SSM in a single package for both the military and civilian helicopters. The fire fighters will be used by the Forestry General Directorate.Utility helicopters are among the stronger points of the Turkish Army. Retired Gen. Çevik Bir, a former deputy chief of the Turkish General Staff, said in 1998 that the Turkish Land Forces was among a few armies in the world that could deploy overnight a brigade-sized unit considerable distances. The new utility platform program comes at a time when Turkey is involved in two other ambitious helicopter deals. In Turkey's multi-billion-dollar attack helicopter program to buy up to 50 helicopter gunships, SSM is awaiting bids by several foreign contenders by mid-September.

regards

thnxs everybody

wonderfull pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Kontra1
    No offence, but is this a camo or a bodypainting??

Quote Originally Posted by GREEK-AIRBORNE
    No offence, but is this a camo or a bodypainting??
    I guess he's a creative individual and having fun while he's doing what he's supposed to do

Kontra1

Actually I've seen that orange color used by many units especially near Diyarbakir. I guess it blends in well with desert/ mountain areas.

He219,

CLTR

Don't talk ****e..................nobody insulted you,get that superiority complex out of your system..............you and the rest of the forum would know if you were being insulted especiall by me..............so stop dreaming and keep posting good pics!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Argyll
    He219,

CLTR

Don't talk ****e..................nobody insulted you,get that superiority complex out of your system..............you and the rest of the forum would know if you were being insulted especiall by me..............so stop dreaming and keep posting good pics!!!!

I think these typing thing largen itself day by day with u. I advise you not to talk with me like u did it before. I have no any superiority complex before I have meet u and learned ur view about blabla countries near Turkish borders. The discussion s about ur thought for not-being "blablaistan" so it s nonsense for us to continue it with you and with ur members. So stop ur dreaming and keep ur sense in MP.net. We are visitors of this forum and we dont wanna flame someone,never and ever unless seeing "bla blas". If we see it again, we will answer as quick as...noone can underestimate us. And I have noted that you have put ur finger into region with ur violence saying "democracy bs" while u dont listen international community,UN.........it means ur superiority complex s far beyond of us.

regards.

Take it to a PM I could easily point out your relations with the Greek members...........

It was wrong and incorrect to say a moderator insulted you,I told you if I wanted to insult I could've used better words!!!!

Take it to a PM I could easily point out your relations with the Greek members...........

It was wrong and incorrect to say a moderator insulted you,I told you if I wanted to insult I could've used better words!!!!
    Obviously, YOUR understanding of "Insult" is much different than ours and it's obvious that you have a personal agenda with us Turks.Our PM exchanging has proven that to me.

Kontra1

super pics bro

thnxs

Obviously, YOUR understanding of "Insult" is much different than ours and it's obvious that you have a personal agenda with us Turks.Our PM exchanging has proven that to me.

Kontra1

It's more obvious that you don't know much about me,the PM's between you and I were you stating History from a Turkish viewpoint,and mine from a non Turkish history book,nothing personal at all,you are reading too much into this,what you don't like is that I support the Kurds,and their wishes to have their own country.....like I said Turkey itself was born from another Country/Region....

An Insult by definition is when you make dergogatory comments about another.....you were not insulted!!!!

Good pictures by the way!!

An Insult by definition is when you make dergogatory comments about another.....you were not insulted!!!!
    I was insulted...intelligently by taking you serious and disgussed about the region's history.

I came to that conclution when you said; "like I said Turkey itself was born from another Country/Region" (you've said this in your PMs too)

You simply did NOT even know that the Turkish Republic was created from the remnants of 850 years old Ottoman empire(which was Turkish also FYI)....NOT just from another "country"

Kontra1