Page 1 of 18 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: How would you invade the United States?

Default How would you invade the United States?

I am really big into war games and "what if" situations... so here it is:

If you were the commander of a force that was going to attack America, and overthrow the government, how would you do it?

Tactical nuclear weapons would not be a good idea since that would piss off the population and they would never co-op... also, 7-10 families own a gun, so they might be ready to fight too... I know I would.

So, the idea again... how would you invade the US and take control?

Is it possible?

Lets hear em.

Banned user

i'd breed them out
    just me though

Money, Lots, And Lots of money. You buy the president then you put lots of money into the parties. Look at the siuation now...Works everytime. The US has been invaded from within, Big Business $$$$.

Default Re: How would you invade the United States?

Quote Originally Posted by xwar
    I am really big into war games and "what if" situations... so here it is:

If you were the commander of a force that was going to attack America, and overthrow the government, how would you do it?

Tactical nuclear weapons would not be a good idea since that would piss off the population and they would never co-op... also, 7-10 families own a gun, so they might be ready to fight too... I know I would.

So, the idea again... how would you invade the US and take control?

Is it possible?

Lets hear em.
    The British invaded us just short of 200 years ago.

As for pissing the American public off... I think that would happen even without using nukes. Just a thought... And about weapons, you are right. At this very moment I can arm a reinforced fire team with the stuff sitting in my closet.

United States of America/N.Y.C./WEMIA/ commeth the hour, not commeth the erection

Quote Originally Posted by mikebox
    Money, Lots, And Lots of money. You buy the president then you put lots of money into the parties. Look at the siuation now...Works everytime. The US has been invaded from within, Big Business $$$$.
    You know when a person coughs hiddenly and utters Bull****? Well this is when it is done!
    Anyways, in order to attack the US I think a large (really stupid) country would have to ally itself with Canada or Mexico. Most likely a two front war. For one I would draw The US into a war near it's shores, most likely
    invading Puerto Rico and Hawaii (foward operating bases), then sneak attack LA, DC, NYC then draw out fighters then cruise missile attack coastal air, naval and army bases. I would also use terrorism, but terrorism not on large important structures, but I would attack poor; less educated people and start a propaganda war.
    Wile the US is to the rescue of P.R. and Hawaii I think a southern Mississippi naval attack and a para drop around Cleveland, market garden style (would work this time) siege the center then negotiate a peace for exchange of some political bull****. But all this must be done in the span of a 100 hours! If it took longer it would be a waste!
    P.s I am just thinking off the top of my head..
    Please feel free to poke holes!

That sounds good stuntman... I think takeing Hawaii and PuertoRico is a great idea... America's norther border is almost unprotected what-so-ever... I think that rolling in an ASSLOAD of armor, helicoptors, Ariborne drops in the south west, beach invasions in the FLorida to North Carolina coast might get a foot hold, but again, if it is not a sudden attack, I dont see anyway ANY country can do it..

Ah, i would invade it from the inside.

Start hit-and-run attacks against small military bases, assasinations, bombings.

Watch an old movie called "Red Dawn".

See what happens if you invade us. It can't be done.

Quote Originally Posted by James

IThat movie can't be taken seriously, if i remeber correctly some teenagers beat the elite of soviet union?

Quote Originally Posted by Jani.R
    Quote Originally Posted by James

IThat movie can't be taken seriously, if i remeber correctly some teenagers beat the elite of soviet union?
    Welcome to America my friend. That's how awesome our kids are.

Carpet bombing followed by invasion.

large airborne and armoured assault would result in possibly the worlds largest aerial campaign. virtually every direction will have active duty, reserve and NG fighter bombers breathing down your neck and the fact that the border states are also the most heavily armed per capita.
    Was thinking some kinda naval assault but the landing areas around the Gulf of mexico get really shallow quick so dont expect naval gunfire support plus with the SOSUS net around the atlantic any hope for surprise would be nil.
    i dont think its possible for a successful invasion without an internal revolt

Quote Originally Posted by Wheke C9
    Carpet bombing followed by invasion.
    Then I will run like hell to the forest with my buddies... because we'll hear something loud and go.... "What the **** is that?" Then when the bombing started.... my friend Jeff would say.. "Damn, lets get our guns and a case of beer, this is going to be a LONG day.."

LOL.

New targets: Everywhere.

My plan entails undermining the US from within.

I'm starting a chain of meat pie shops throughout the US.....once added to McD's, BK, KFC, and Pizza Hut it will be the straw that breaks the back of the average obese US consumer......everyone will drop dead of a heart attack, with one of my steak & cheese pies in hand....then I'll just walk in without a shot fired and take the joint over.

Quite simple really