Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Archive Thread 7- Have you ever accidently **** your pants in a public place?

Banned user

Default Archive Thread 7- Have you ever accidently **** your pants in a public place?

I did once. And it was a bad one to. Opening weekend of Star Wars The Phantom Menace. After a Friday night of heavy drinking and eating deviled egg horderves at a party, I met my brother for the 10:30 AM showing the following morning. We got there early for center row seats so keep in mind that I had at least 15 people I had to pass with my **** smeared ass in their face before I could make my escape. So anyway, right around the time the pod racer scene comes on I start getting these horrible stomach pains which I misdiagnosed as just gas. This one pain started so I just pushed, hoping to expel a giant fart. The next thing I know my pants exploded. Liquid **** came out of me with such force it was all over my balls and my upper thighs. When I leaned over to my brother to explain what just happened the smell had already hit and he told me to get the **** away from him. I had to **** scoot past at least 15 people before I hit the lobby running all the way to my car and then home for a very long shower and a whole lot more diarrhea. After the show my brother called and he said I cleared out the row. **** ing people just left after only seeing half of the movie they waited 15 years to see. **** ing gross.

Default Re: Have you ever accidently **** your pants in a public pla

Quote Originally Posted by Clete Torres
    I did once. And it was a bad one to. Opening weekend of Star Wars The Phantom Menace. After a Friday night of heavy drinking and eating deviled egg horderves at a party, I met my brother for the 10:30 AM showing the following morning. We got there early for center row seats so keep in mind that I had at least 15 people I had to pass with my **** smeared ass in their face before I could make my escape. So anyway, right around the time the pod racer scene comes on I start getting these horrible stomach pains which I misdiagnosed as just gas. This one pain started so I just pushed, hoping to expel a giant fart. The next thing I know my pants exploded. Liquid **** came out of me with such force it was all over my balls and my upper thighs. When I leaned over to my brother to explain what just happened the smell had already hit and he told me to get the f*** away from him. I had to **** scoot past at least 15 people before I hit the lobby running all the way to my car and then home for a very long shower and a whole lot more diarrhea. After the show my brother called and he said I cleared out the row. f*** ing people just left after only seeing half of the movie they waited 15 years to see. f*** ing gross.

Why do you feel like you have to share????

My uncle was like one of the top guys for Kraft (the food company) and he was at a meeting with a bunch of executives when he sharted really loud, and he had white pants on. Once my cousin took a crap in his pants at a concert. Maybe Clete Torres has a crap ******.

Banned user

My friend **** his pants at work about an hour ago. He called and said he threw his undies in the trash and he's free balling it for the rest of the day. His story reminded me of mine and I just want to see if anyone could top it.

Zombie Bait

thanks for sharing....

Mirror, Mirror on the wall Howie Kaluha's Avatar

that's the sickest thing I've read on here in a long time.

I ****ed myself once when I was like 5 or 6. Hated ****ing in public toilets. So, I tried to hold it all day till I got home. That didn't work

These are the little things that make life worth living.

The city of Joyce, Wilde, Beckett and unfortunatly Bono

What a horrible yet strangely *****c thread

i think its funny

Banned user

Banned user

I got an update from my friend who **** his pants at work today. Turns out a guy he works with watched some illegal immigrant Mexican chick clean the bathroom where he disposed of his soiled boxers and when she went to tie off the trash bag where they were she caught a huge whiff and puked a little bit. **** ing hysterical.

Yes, I have, but ****ting in front of your local walmart during the afternoon gets more attention.

Eat an Ocho Cinco or Camel Balls, you decide. Eat a bullet's Avatar

Accidentally?

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Eat a bullet
    Accidentally?

No.
    Story to be added bulletman

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Pandy
    Yes, I have, but ****ting in front of your local walmart during the afternoon gets more attention.
    Or on the salad bar at Wendy's. That's a real attention getter.