Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Archive Thread 7- Have you ever accidently **** your pants in a public place?

Man... I thought I had bad days

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, this was a good thread

Quote Originally Posted by Clete Torres
    I did once. And it was a bad one to. Opening weekend of Star Wars The Phantom Menace. After a Friday night of heavy drinking and eating deviled egg horderves at a party, I met my brother for the 10:30 AM showing the following morning. We got there early for center row seats so keep in mind that I had at least 15 people I had to pass with my **** smeared ass in their face before I could make my escape. So anyway, right around the time the pod racer scene comes on I start getting these horrible stomach pains which I misdiagnosed as just gas. This one pain started so I just pushed, hoping to expel a giant fart. The next thing I know my pants exploded. Liquid **** came out of me with such force it was all over my balls and my upper thighs. When I leaned over to my brother to explain what just happened the smell had already hit and he told me to get the **** away from him. I had to **** scoot past at least 15 people before I hit the lobby running all the way to my car and then home for a very long shower and a whole lot more diarrhea. After the show my brother called and he said I cleared out the row. **** ing people just left after only seeing half of the movie they waited 15 years to see. **** ing gross.
    Holy *****, I can't stop laughing!

EvanL

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy
    Holy *****, I can't stop laughing!

clete you are the most amazing persona on the internet. please make a newsletter and i will promise to subscribe to it, but not necessarily read it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanLloyd
    clete you are the most amazing persona on the internet. please make a newsletter and i will promise to subscribe to it, but not necessarily read it all the time.
    I subscribe to a newsletter than I haven't read for over 3 years. Every night when it gets sent, I just delete it. It's just nice to have regular mail.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanLloyd

oh please my experience was worse than his

Quote Originally Posted by nagant_m44
    Ok, when i was in 10th grade, i was staying at school to do a science fair project. I had had a stomach ache all day, and i thought it was just gas, just as Mr. Torres pointed out. So i pushed and it came out. Since i had just left weight training class, i was still a bit sweaty, so i thought that the "wetness" on my boxers was sweat. I didnt realize it was **** until i saw a wierd brown liquid dripping down me left pantleg. Then, my stomach felt as if it was going to explode, so i ran to the bathroom, and just a few seconds before i got on the toilet, well, basically it was like someone had opened the diarhea faucet on my ass. It shot everywhere, and it got all over my shoes. Thank god i had my gymn clothes with me, or i would have been stuck there overnight, since i was not going to streak home.
    quoted for truth

EvanL

Quote Originally Posted by nagant_m44
    quoted for truth
    your experience is worse. but in a sort of, wow i feel sorry for you way.

Banned user

Hell's hot tub thread has inspired me to bump this thing and I'd also like to submit this thread for permanent archive in the Invite Only section. And for any new guys reading this thing be sure and look on page 5. Even James accidentally sh[*******"black"]i[/COLOR]t his pants when he was out in the desert one time. LOL.

I've sharted a few times in my life.

ive never had this problem. If you live your life by the philosophy of "never trust a fart" niether will you.

So it wouldn't be a good party trick?

Quote Originally Posted by LazyLob View Post
    Got a mate who’s a GP. All of a sudden there’s a commotion in reception and he gets called to help out because some dodgery old git has fallen down outside the practice. As he gets outside he sees all the nurses running back into the surgery. Its seems that the old fart was riding his bicycle near the practice when he felt a real sizzla coming down his sigmoid.

He had chucked his bike onto the pavement and tried to run into the surgery to use the toilet but slipped on the flagstone path. The receptionist saw this and went out to help with some nurses. As they picked him up thinking he was just a patient coming for his appointment one of his cycle clips came off his ankles.

The nurses on noticing some strange slurry seeping out of his trousers leg slowly twigged it wasn’t Bistow and that this guy was not a patient. So they did a runner a let my mate take care of him. My mate gagged all the way to the toilet, with this guy leaving a trail of marmite on the carpet and all the flies getting their knives and forks out.

An hour later the old fart came out their toilet when a relative came to pick him up. Apparently the toilet looked rather “frothy”.
    That's gold, I cried, really

universally despised or know as Capt. Buzzkill. GoSka37's Avatar
    Moses Lake, WA and such. I drink your milkshake!

I'm sure I shat myself as a child... and not accidentally. Mainly because i was a baby and just didn't know better.