Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Archive Thread 7- Have you ever accidently **** your pants in a public place?

No, unfortunately (well maybe fortunately) I can not claim ownership of this story. It did not happen to me. I ran across that story on the net a couple years ago. It was an instant classic.

OMG!!!

Hilarious!

the Netherlands, member of the eurowussie team

nice topic

Hoots mon there's a moose loose aboot this hoose.

Got a mate who’s a GP. All of a sudden there’s a commotion in reception and he gets called to help out because some dodgery old git has fallen down outside the practice. As he gets outside he sees all the nurses running back into the surgery. Its seems that the old fart was riding his bicycle near the practice when he felt a real sizzla coming down his sigmoid.

He had chucked his bike onto the pavement and tried to run into the surgery to use the toilet but slipped on the flagstone path. The receptionist saw this and went out to help with some nurses. As they picked him up thinking he was just a patient coming for his appointment one of his cycle clips came off his ankles.

The nurses on noticing some strange slurry seeping out of his trousers leg slowly twigged it wasn’t Bistow and that this guy was not a patient. So they did a runner a let my mate take care of him. My mate gagged all the way to the toilet, with this guy leaving a trail of marmite on the carpet and all the flies getting their knives and forks out.

An hour later the old fart came out their toilet when a relative came to pick him up. Apparently the toilet looked rather “frothy”.

Just to clarify again guys, that did NOT happen to me. I'm glad you enjoy the story as much as I did though.

i dont know if i should laugh, cry or vomit.

I truly believe "clete torres" is jack mehoff or a raelian clone of jack.

Banned user

The squares that don't bother to read this thread have no idea what they're missing. I'm wiping tears from my eyes right now.

haha, excellent. The fact that you screamed as you ran too makes it awesome.

Man... I thought I had bad days

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, this was a good thread

Quote Originally Posted by EvanLloyd
    clete you are the most amazing persona on the internet. please make a newsletter and i will promise to subscribe to it, but not necessarily read it all the time.
    I subscribe to a newsletter than I haven't read for over 3 years. Every night when it gets sent, I just delete it. It's just nice to have regular mail.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanLloyd
    clete you are the most amazing persona on the internet. please make a newsletter and i will promise to subscribe to it, but not necessarily read it all the time.

oh please my experience was worse than his

Quote Originally Posted by nagant_m44
    Ok, when i was in 10th grade, i was staying at school to do a science fair project. I had had a stomach ache all day, and i thought it was just gas, just as Mr. Torres pointed out. So i pushed and it came out. Since i had just left weight training class, i was still a bit sweaty, so i thought that the "wetness" on my boxers was sweat. I didnt realize it was **** until i saw a wierd brown liquid dripping down me left pantleg. Then, my stomach felt as if it was going to explode, so i ran to the bathroom, and just a few seconds before i got on the toilet, well, basically it was like someone had opened the diarhea faucet on my ass. It shot everywhere, and it got all over my shoes. Thank god i had my gymn clothes with me, or i would have been stuck there overnight, since i was not going to streak home.
    quoted for truth